Jobs at Momspresso
Job Description - Product Manager Role
At Momspresso, our mission, over the next 3 years, is to create a ‘network’ of influencers that with a massive outreach in India. Brands will leverage this network through ‘word-of-mouth’ marketing campaigns and eventually for commerce. We believe that this is a highly disruptive idea that challenges the current paradigm in which brands operate.
Our fleet of products includes some of the most disruptive B2C offerings. Here’s a snapshot of some of our flagship products:
- Momspresso – As a content platform we are driven by our purpose of empowering women to express themselves and earn through our platform. 65000 Creators share blogs and vlogs in 10 different languages through the app, making us India’s largest user-generated content platform for women, with 30 million of them visiting the site every month.
- MyMoney – Our micro-influencer platform enables women to earn by participating in marketing campaigns from brands they use and love. We deploy cutting edge AI algorithms and techniques to connect the brands with the most suitable influencers.
- MyMo – India’s first online shopping card designed exclusively for the influencer community. Not only can the users earn cashbacks of upto 100% on the products but also earn the opportunity to collaborate with brands of their own choice.
- AccessDirect – Enables the brands to get their consumers to validate the most vital marketing questions In 1 Day! Be it the Creative concepts, Product concepts, Ads, Packaging ideas or Brand dip sticks - Access Direct helps a brand make important marketing decisions, fast & easy!
We are part of Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, owners of the Mamaearth brand, which recently became a unicorn. They are backed by Sequoia, Fireside Ventures and Sofina.
This is a hugely exciting and challenging task and calls for passion, determination and just plain hard work to ‘make it happen’.
Job Responsibility :
- Define and own the Product Roadmap
- Generate and validate ideas through user interviews, MVPs before scaling them.
- Be high on user empathy - you need to be the voice of the users.
- Work closely with various stakeholders and understand their needs.
- Work closely with UX, UI, Development and QA teams. Clearly communicate, and define the project plan and success metrics.
- Let the data speak. Closely examine all product related key metrics. Examine the success metrics of each and every feature implementation post launch.
- Work with content and community teams to form a strong go to market strategy for any feature implementation.
Skills Required :
- Minimum 3 years of agile product management experience in a B2C product
- Experience with content / influencer / social commerce platforms will be preferred
- Comfortable with the concept of growth loops to drive acquisition / activation / engagement / retention / referrals
- Comfortable with wireframing using Balsamiq or any other tool
- Has worked with web and app analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel etc.
- Has experience with SQL queries
- Has conducted A/B tests using Google Optimize or VWO
About the company
Testbook, the education technology company with the most rapid growth rate, is getting poised to revolutionize the sector. Testbook has raced to the front and is well positioned to dominate larger markets thanks to its large user base of over 150+ lakh students who have registered to use the platform, its 450+ crore questions completed on the web, and its exceptional Android app.
Testbook is the perfect place to cultivate new talent. You come, you put in the effort to learn, and you succeed. You study under the most renowned teachers, and eventually, you emerge as a leading authority in your field. Having said that, the company places a high priority on the flexibility to choose which projects you want to work on, how and when you want to work on them, and what kind of contributions you want to make. You have complete command of the assignment at hand.
About the company