Kiwi, Inc. Career
Jobs at Kiwi, Inc.
About Kiwi India Pvt .Ltd.
Kiwi is a mobile entertainment company backed by top tier investors. We're focused on building the next generation of mobile entertainment platforms and applications incorporating rich media content and AI. Located in Bangalore, Karnataka, and Santa Monica, California, the company has previously built hit mobile titles on both Android and iOS, with top grossing games on the Android platform.
Joyride is a live game show app, with a growing lineup of interactive and diverse shows. Players can team up with their friends to compete against the community and split real cash prizes, and even host their own shows!
On Joyride, you'll get to:
- Play in live shows for real money and bragging rights!
- Create your show and play on-camera for your followers
- Play as a team with friends
- Interact with the community in text chat to find new friends
- Join video chats with friends to keep playing when the show's over
We have the following games live:
- Quizzo: Live trivia game. Careful - if you get one wrong, you’re out!
- Trivia Crush: It’s all about speed! Answer the trivia questions as fast as possible to make the cut.
- Music Mania: This song sound familiar? Guess the song title to stay in the game!
- Film Frenzy: Know this movie? Guess the film title to stay in the game!
- Sold!: Guess the auction price for an array of weird and wonderful items!
- Superfans: Are you the expert on Harry Potter? DC Comics? Then this show is for you - all themed trivia, all the time.
- Swipe: See how well you know our guests as you swipe through potential dates!
- The Crush: Help our guest choose between two potential dates as they get to know each other on camera
- Drawzzle: Watch the Host draw clues, and guess the word to stay in the game
….And many more shows coming soon.
Get a glimpse of Joyride (Channels where we stream our game shows):
- Track key metrics including retention, monetization, virality and general engagement. Provide various product and user insights to optimize the metrics and drive key business decisions
- Research into market data as well as user demographics to make well-informed decisions on future business strategies, product roadmap and production roadmap
- Bring expertise in your product areas and conduct rigorous A/B tests and data analysis to help improve customer experiences and identify profitable growth opportunities
- Managing various real-time reports and help stakeholders translate reports and data into actionable insights. This includes:
- P&L, LTV, virality and user behaviour reports with Product Team
- App performance, programming bugs with Tech Team
- User Acquisition and cost reports with Marketing Team and more
- 7+ years of analytics experience in a consumer internet business with exceptional quantitative skills
- 2+ years of experience in product analytics
- Experience in analytical methods (like ANOVA, Distribution theory, regression, forecasting, Machine Learning Techniques, etc.) is a plus
- Experience in mobile or social games is a plus
- Experience in managing and leading teams is a plus
- Proficient in SQL, scripting (either of spreadsheets scripting/VBA/Java etc.)
- Experience in statistical analysis using a statistical programming language like R
- Detail-oriented and data driven mindset and aptitude for solving complex, unstructured problems involving multidimensional datasets
- Proven ability to work effectively with multifunctional teams
- Driven to succeed with a strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelors or Masters in engineering/statistics or similar field from top tier colleges like IITs, IIITs is preferred
People hiring at Kiwi, Inc.
Passion Gaming Pvt. Ltd.
About the company
We’re an innovative online gaming company providing the finest digital card games like Online Rummy to players in India. We are committed to offering an impeccable gaming experience beyond players’ expectations in every respect. To substantiate this, we have built a neural network of skills and jobs. Our progressive and service-oriented team is led by professionals with several years of proficiency in the online gaming industry in India, the USA, and the UK.
We pride ourselves in hiring energetic, artistic and committed team members who are willing to learn, work hard and find solutions. That’s why we are looking for people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future and are proud to be a part of our organization.
Are you game?
The Khel Group
About the company
About the company
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth!