Job Description- Summary
Job Title: SALES EXECUTIVE (E-VEHICLES)
ETOT is the Indian brand of Jiangsu Kingbon Vehicles Co Ltd. one of the biggest E-Vehicle manufacturers in China having business channels across the globe. We have started our Indian Operations recently. Our first Corporate Office and Manufacturing Plant has already been established in the month of May, 2016 at Kolkata followed with similar setup in Southern and Northern India in the year 2017 respectively.
Recently, we have opened our Gurgaon Corporate Office in the month of October 2017 and an assembling unit at Manesar with and intention to address the robust growth potential of E-Vehicle market in India.
With the same vision, the Company has now stepped into the market of North-India for which we are looking for Energetic, Enthusiastic and smart Individual to join our Team.
Minimum Mandatory Qualifications
Knowledge/Experience that we are looking for in the Sales Executive Joining us should have knowledge in -
• Marketing Activities.
• Business Promotion
• Branding of the Product.
• Customer Acquisition
• Dealer Development
Key Competencies (Knowledge/Experience):
Work Experience- Proven 1-3 years of Experience as a Sales Executive with Automobile Industry.
Previous Experience in Electric two wheeler will be given advantage.
Qualification: Experienced Graduates can apply.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Commercial awareness.
• IT skills.
• Numerical skills.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Responsible for secondary or tertiary sales for the given territory.
What we are offering
• Competitive salary with attractive incentives.
• Challenging role to prove your capabilities and grow with the Organisation.