• Designing and building Likeminds iOS application.
• Collaborating with the design team to define app features and building a high quality
• Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
• Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
• Fixing application bugs before final release
• Publishing application on App Store
• Maintaining the code and atomization of the application
• Designing and implementing application updates
• Proven experience as an app developer.
• Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, Xcode and Cocoa Touch
• Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks and strong understand of development lifecycle
• Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
• Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
• Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
• Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
• Experience with continuous integration
Prior experience working in a startup is a plus.
● Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
● Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
● Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
● Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
● Fixing application bugs before the final release.
● Publishing application on App Store.
● Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
● Designing and implementing application updates.
● At least 1-3+ years of experience working at the same position;
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
● Fluent in spoken and written in English
● Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
● Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
● Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
● Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
● Excellent debugging skills and knowledge of quality check processes;
● Apple Health kit experience a plus
● Firebase experience a plus
● Candidates will have unparalleled opportunities for learning and accelerated career growth
working at a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment. As a member of the team, you’ll have
○ Learn from the best:
■ CEO: Previously, an early employee of leading online design and publishing tool
platform with millions of users, valued at $40 billion
○ Develop core competency in the area of healthcare and technology
○ Take on high-impact, challenging projects that push the company's technical boundaries.
○ Evaluate salary terms with high promotion opportunities at work.
○ Work in a young, dynamic environment, approaching new trends.
● Laptop/tools provided
● 30-day paid annual leave
● Report to Founder
● Interview process: 2 interview rounds with co-founders, one take-home technical challenge
● Working location: Remote
● Working time: At least 4 hours overlap with 9am - 5pm Sydney, Australia time
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
React Native framwork app developement for IOS and android.
Build app and UI components from prototypes and wireframes
Working with Redux architecture.
Expo tool for development and app release ( Advantage)
APK and IPA generation using expo tool.
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a social impact Agri tech enterprise focused on farmer-centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by the use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of digitally naive farmers. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energized and competent team that is working on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, and AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors such as gyroscopes and
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience of minimum 2+ Years in Android app development
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Who are we?
We are Settlin, The first & only Full-stack Resale Home Buying PropTech Platform. Search online within 3 times the options anywhere else, visit offline via white-collar gig economy greeters, and transact online, all in just 4 months as opposed to the industry average of 18. The platform is powered by a modern, feature-rich, carefully handcrafted technology that integrates data, analytics, and all related services seamlessly.
What is your role?
Engineers at Settlin are expected to
- be strong problem solvers with a deep understanding of how to make software modular. If you’ve ever built a complete application/module all by yourself, that’s a major plus.
- understand the software architecture.
- train and coach other engineers on the team
What should you have mandatorily?
- At least 1 year of Relevant Work Experience in Flutter development
- Good Analytical Skills and Problem-Solving Ability
- A Deep Hunger to Learn and Create Technology
- An understanding of Material UI design elements and their implementation
- A good sense of design, empathy, and good communication skills
- Sound understanding of OOPS
What will help you boost up your application?
- Native App Development
- Knowing how to make packages and plugins
- Published App on Play store and App Store
- Good Debigging Skills
- Backend: Node.js, GraphQL
- DevOps: AWS, CI/CD, Docker
- Implementing automated testing platforms, unit tests, benchmarking, and optimization
Why should you join us?
We are a small but dedicated team, solving some awesome real-world challenges. Developing scalable architectures and solutions while being involved at every step of it - right from planning to execution to deployment is something that will broaden your horizons beyond imagination. Not to mention, these solutions are propelling the most awaited changes in the way we do any real-estate transaction
Within a year we plan to have 4 separate teams of multiple web apps, flutter-based mobile apps, data analytics, and dev-ops. Depending on your area of interest, you will have an option to move into the team you want.
The primary benefit is learning. We give a huge emphasis on learning and supporting our developers in whatever way we can to groom their skills. Apart from that, we have a liberal leave/work-from-home policy and a very cohesive atmosphere at the office.
Greeting from Uplogic Technologies Pvt Ltd!!!
We are looking for a dynamic and organized professional to our development team in Madurai Branch who are excel in everything he or she do and interested in learn and grow along with UPLOGIC Team and enhance their hands in the development of Organization.
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Designation: iOS Developer
Job Location: Madurai
- Should have Strong coding skills in mobile development life cycle
- Must be proficient in swift
- Sound Experience in backend with high-quality code
- Should be strong in iOS design concept
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication skill
If you are interested share your updated profile. And it's highly appreciated if you can refer any of your friends, whose profile is suitable for the same.
what you will do?
- work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- be responsible for the development and maintenance of the CRED App aimed at ios mobile devices.
- translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the CRED App
- mentor other engineers, define our technical culture and help to build a fast-growing team.
you should apply if you:
- possess 1+ years of experience in product development, architecture, and design
- experienced in swift, or have a strong desire to shift to swift
- strong understanding of algorithms
- have strong knowledge of iOS frameworks, different versions of iOS, and know how to deal with different screen sizes
- have experience with storage, threading, and performance tuning
- strong knowledge of iOS architectural components and design patterns
- are good in pixel-perfect implementation of designs
- deep understanding of memory management, multi-threaded programming, and synchronization
- strong debugging and root cause analysis skills alongside data structures
- Familiarity with designing and developing Core OS frameworks
- mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and apply your experience in process and technical leadership
- work in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
Some of the key responsibilities of this candidate are:
- Understand the EdTech context
- Innovate, evaluate, and deploy various android and IOs Features
- Ability to take ownership over your work.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
We like those candidates who have these skills:
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, SVN or Mercurial)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Good knowledge of database (MySQL, SQLlite, RealM etc ..)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM etc.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
Jar is a daily gold savings app that lets users save money by taking spare change from
their online transactions and investing it in digital gold automatically. Jar is the first Made
in India app to come up with an innovative solution to save money daily and invest
automatically in digital gold for the best gold rate. We want to help millions of Indians
rediscover the undeniable, cumulative advantages of saving every single day. To know
more about the company: bit.ly/workatjar
🔨 Role & Requirements:
- 3+ years of full-time iOS engineering experience with strong expertise in Swift and
Objective-C and deep understanding of iOS SDK.
- Proficient in object oriented programming, multithreading, networking, memory
management and source control management (git).
- Strong focus on building high-quality mobile UI experiences. Passion about
delivering software that delights our end users.
- Proficiency with UI/UX paradigms to build elegant user experiences.
- Experience working with product management and design teams.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills; ability to influence others within your
team and outside your team.
- Experience in testing and deploying scalable mobile applications.
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and experiments.
- Attention to detail, particularly around software engineering fundamentals, testing methodologies and quality.
⭐ What the Candidate Will Do:
- Fast learner: We're looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. Should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our extensive growth and constantly evolving business environment.
- A great teammate: Believe that you can achieve more on a team - that the whole is
greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous
- Design and entrepreneurial acumen: Understand requirements and business use
cases beyond the written word.
The team is small, which means your impact on the company’s success will be huge.
You’ll have the chance to work with experienced leaders who have built and led multiple
product and design teams. We would love to speak to you about this role if you care
deeply about building amazing consumer applications, love working on innovation in
social fintech space and are excited about creating the place where you change the way
GenZ gonna save and invest.
- Managing a team of 3-4 engineers
- Hands on experience in Web applications and Mobile applications.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Should have experience in React.js as well
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Familiar with Agile development methodology
- Should have strong fundamentals in React Native
- Should be good at Languages React Native, iOS, Android mobile
- Should be well versed with mobile application architecture
- Ensure and apprise stakeholders of technical feasibility, effort, and impact of implementations.
- Interact with clients to understand requirements.
- Able to convert business requirements to sizable tasks for developers to implement.
- Responsible for the design, build, deployment, debug & maintenance of iOS applications for app store
- Worked with the UI team to design the appropriate icon and display for the screens.
- Developed the database wrapper functions for data staging and modeled the data objects relevant to the mobile application.
- Tested the application on multiple iOS targets and debugged the issues that were found.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Successfully deployed the app on the App Store and supported the app for different releases of iOS.
- Experience with DevOps development methodologies would be a plus