We are looking for anmobile iOS developer. The ideal candidate needs to be able to hit the ground running in our fast-paced environment, and be comfortable to iterate quickly and push new code every day.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software and processes
- Integration with a number of third-party services
- Write high quality, high-performing and well-tested code
- Turn design requirements and prototypes into a working app
- Work closely with the technology and design teams
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and documentation
- Highly motivated, adaptable and passionate learner with a strong work ethic ethic
- Proficiency with Objective-C and Swift
- Deep knowledge of the iOS SDK, OO, data modelling, design patterns, TDD/BDD, JSON/RESTful APIs, clean code and UX
- Analysis, profiling and optimization techniques
- Agile methodology
About Elaunch Infotech
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
•Strong in Android, Kotlin, and MVVM architectural pattern
•Great understanding of Coroutines, Memory management, and App performance
•Solid understandings of Connectivity - BLE, WiFi
•Unit and Instrumentation testing knowledge in Espresso, JUnit4 or JUnit5, and Mockito/MockK libraries
•Experience in Dependency Injection - Hilt, Dagger2
•Good knowledge in screen navigation using Navigation APIs
•Good to have knowledge in Jetpack Compose
You are driven to solve tough problems with technology. Let’s take pricing for example. Imagine a world where each product in e-commerce were to be priced differently for each customer based on where they are located, how much they buy or where they prepay or pay-later. This leads to a massive optimization problem because pricing too low incurs opportunity cost while pricing too high means a competitor takes that business. This is just one example of how B2B and B2C e-commerce are different and why B2B offers the opportunity to innovate. Now couple this with routing for a sales agent. How should pricing work with a sales-person’s CRM app? Depending on how far you take it, it is a massive machine learning problem. If you’re passionate about technology and its applications to business problems, you’re curious and imagine what a new world can look like, love working with global colleagues on global problems and don’t mind taking risks that move the needle and treat failure merely as an opportunity to improve and iterate, you’d be a good fit at Ula. We are very ownership driven at Ula. We also believe in proactive mentorship. It’s an opportunity to learn and to mentor. Below is what we expect from you.
● Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
● As a mobile Developer on our team, you will primarily create native android apps along with multi-platform apps using Google's Flutter development framework.
● Continuously champion high quality software engineering practices - from planning, implementation, test automation, documentation, code reviews, scaling, performance, metrics, logging, and monitoring - essentially the entire software development lifecycle.
● Full-time mobile development experience in Android using Java/Kotlin.
● Good understanding of OOP and architectural patterns (MVVM preferred).
● Able to write apps using (activities, fragments, services, and broadcast receivers).
● Experience authoring, testing, deploying, and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
● Possess an extremely sound understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures & Databases.
● Experience with Offline Storage, Threading, and Performance Tuning.
● Good level knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming & Reactive
● Great problem-solving skills and propensity to learn and mentor others.
● Excel at working in small, dynamic, and fast-paced groups. Preferred Qualifications
● Hands on experience with and excitement for Flutter, experience on React-Native & iOS is a plus.
● Able to troubleshoot complex systems problems, debug, and find root causes.
● Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are looking for a Mobile App developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development team to ideate software solutions
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience as a Ionic App developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with MERN / MEAN
- Knowledge of Ionic, React Native, Vue, React
- Familiarity with MongoDB, web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant fie
*Experience needed : minimum Trained Android fresher*
We are having walkins for Android app developer on Android studio or flutter Android app developer or React Native Android app developer
Number of candidates needed : 6 developer
If you have done some Android app with JSON parsing knowledge then pleas come for walkins interview.
Please walkins for the interview as well as please suggest your friends to walkins for the interview
You can walkins for the interview between 10:30 A.M to 7:00 p.m ( Monday to Saturday)
Company name : Logical SoftTech
Email : - hrlogicalsofttech(@)gmail.com, hrlogicalcoders(@)gmail.com
Address: - Address:- 201, B.N House, EC-52, near Bombay Hospital, Scheme 94, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Contact : - +91-184.108.40.206.95(HR) , +91- 74.15.95.09.19 (HR) , +91-220.127.116.11.24 (technical Department)
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must be self-driven and motivated
- Proficient in writing quality, efficient and performant code for iOS app, using Swift
- Follow right architecture and design patterns
- Aware of the agile working environment
- Document design/technical guidelines and spread knowledge across teams
- Responsible for self/peer code reviews
- Viable suggestions with clear understanding of iOS fundamentals
(Must have skills)
- Swift (relevant knowledge)
- iOS Fundamentals
- MVVM/VIPER (relevant knowledge and experience )
- SOLID principles
- Third party integrations likes google map, firebase, Analytics
- Know about push notification & deep linking
Sportz Interactive (SI) works with its clients and partners to revolutionize the sports fan experience across consumption points by creating best-in-class, kickass products. SI was founded in 2002 as a B2B sports content business. Through the years, it gained immense reputation for its state-of-the-art hosted solutions, digital simulators, match centers and fantasy games. Sportz Interactive has a fantastic reputation in the online sports community, having worked with clients across the globe including the likes of The International Cricket Council, STAR Sports, Yahoo!, AOL, Eurosport, Castrol, Web 18, NDTV, Nimbus, Times of India, Rediff.com and Singtel amongst others.
Sportz Interactive provides in-depth sports information and content and specializes in product development for the web, mobile and other interactive platforms.
Sportz Interactive is looking for a skilled Developer with 2+ years of experience in mobile application development for iOS.
Location : Goregaon east, Mumbai
- Work closely with the core team to come up with new features and implementing them
- Work on new products and services and provide support to existing applications
- Integrate REST services into mobile applications and familiar with App localization technique
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
Functional: Swift, Xcode, Networking, Data Structures, GIT & JIRA, GCD, Core Data, OOPS, Design Patterns.
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem-solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented
Additionally, the candidate must demonstrate good communication skills and an understanding of sports.
Job type: Full time.
Role type: Technical.
Functional Area: Mobile App development specializing in CRM and Sales Force Automation IT solutions.
About the role:
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications built for iOS
running on iPhones & iPads. Primary focus will be the development of applications and their integration with backend services. This developer(s) will work with our team of engineers to design and build the next generation of our
mobile offerings. In addition, the developer will need to pay special attention to the application’s compatibility with
multiple versions of Apple’s OS and device types.
You will be responsible for -
● Should be able to design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift, Objective-C and
Cocoa Touch Code.
● Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Text, Cocoa
● Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
● Needs to be experienced in Storyboard and Playground
● Should have strong UI development skills (complex views, trees, animations, rendering) and strong knowledge of
the UI kit, design principles, interface guidelines, patterns, and best practices
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement features
● Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
● Experience consuming and/or designing REST APIs and knowledge on integrating with external data sources.
● Strong skills in the area of JSON parsing as well as XML for fetching data into the application.
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
● Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
● Unit-test code for robustness, including use cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Identify and correct bottlenecks, work on bug fixing and improving application performance
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
● Strong knowledge of different versions of iOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Good communication skills and the ability to think out of the box to achieve the defined business logic with
minimal impact and revisions.
Qualification & Experience:
● Any Engineering Graduate or Post Graduate.
● BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent (BE Preferred)
● 3 Years of Professional Experience.
Great to have’s: Must have skills or competencies.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment as in a competitive landscape new data keeps
flowing in rapidly and the world is constantly changing
What we offer you?
● An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
● Getting to work with our clients and be part of the next level evolution.
About Andesoft Consulting:
Andesoft is a boutique interactive services shop strategically combining business analytics and design. The primary
domain expertise covers, Web architecture, CMS and CRM technologies
Market and business analytics to achieve better market segmentation and campaign management
Custom off-line and on-line interactive applications
The 3 major business verticals we specialize in are Health Care, Financial Services, and Public and Non-profit
Company Profile: http://www.andesoftconsulting.com
We are looking for a full-time iOS developer to join our team. You’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining high-end apps for companies from all over the world.
2-Basic architecture patterns of mobile development.
3-Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and problem-solving.
4-Comfortable with Git
5-Writes clean code
6-Fluent in English (you’ll be talking to US clients frequently)