Telyport is an emerging tech startup in the logistics space. We are building a robust hyperlocal distribution network that is affordable, convenient, and reliable for locals, SMEs, and large enterprises with a vision to bring local commerce online.
Job Description: Core Member of TELYPORT TECHNOLOGY TEAM
We are looking for a Sr. iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
We never really thought that a college degree was the thing that you had to have to do well. We trust in team’s deliverables, smart & the hard work.
Responsibilities: Build & Maintain TELYPORT’s iOS STACK
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Skills: LOVES iOS & APPLE’s WAY OF HANDLING THINGS
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools. (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
This is not your typical 9-5 job. If you are a hustler, passionate about what you do and would like to challenge yourself into new areas and arenas, look no further. You will have absolute creative independence in executing your roles while at the same time be chasing aggressive goals and targets to pursue and a highly competitive group of people to challenge and learn from.
Experience or College Educations don’t matter. What matters is your love & passion for building iOS products. Compensation will be competitive with an option for ESOPs
About Telyport technologies pvt ltd
A business enabling hyperlocal delivery platform that scales consumer reach. Package delivery redefined with our unique "Tri-service" model that fulfills all your delivery needs city-wide. We are Convenient, Affordable, and Prompt. Telyport is evolving to be a powerful delivery platform that is going to change the face of urban logistics as we are building trust with each delivery fulfillment.
Be part of an early-stage emerging technology startup.
Opportunity to collaborate and learn cross-functional areas.
A broad thinking team that encourages and supports bringing your ideas into life.
If you are looking for a career boost (or) trying to follow the trend of learning languages without a clear understanding of the problem you solve (or) intend to be part of an ecosystem that guarantees routine and mundane tasks. This is not for you
If you wanna be a part of our team, you should be willing to understand, adapt, be responsible, and achieve.
Job Title: IOS Engineer (Remote)
Remote Working | Engineering Team | Full-time
The Impact you will create on the Job:
Developing SDKs on IOS with support for cross-platform technologies like ReactNative, Flutter along with hybrid development over platforms like Cordova.
Apply data structures and algorithms to optimize the code for a lower memory, battery, and processing footprint - all with the goal to build plug-and-play SDKs that don’t expect the app developers to write any supporting code in the app.
You will be liaising with the cross-functional teams to get an in-depth understanding of the functional requirements and propose scalable solutions.
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
You will get an opportunity to work with some of the best talent while learning from various highly-functional teams in the company.
You will collaborate with your team and set an example by delivering high quality and innovative engineering solutions for complex use cases.
Plan and execute the roadmap with the engineering team to build and deliver next-generation systems.
What we look for?
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT from premier institute.
2-4 years of industry experience in iOS development, with at least one live app on App Store.
Good knowledge of Objective-C, Swift 5, data structures and algorithms.
Fair understanding of Native Frameworks, specifically concurrency handling, data persistence (User Defaults, Keychain, Core Data), and background tasks.
Good understanding of iOS Frameworks related to UI and network.
Fair understanding of Apple’s concurrency handling, Core Data, and NS Operation classes.
Familiarity with developing UI with both XIB/Storyboard and code.
Good understanding of SDK integrations, debugging, and troubleshooting.
Interested in exploring mobile app development ecosystems like React Native, Cordova and Flutter.
Comfortable with tackling ambiguous problems and unblocking yourself.
Fair understanding of Push Notification ecosystem.
• 4+ years of experience in Android Development
• Good hands on with Java, Android NDK. Can produce
clean, testable code in well-defined structure
• A solid understanding of the full lifecycle of mobile
development, testing, publishing and DevOps
• Have experience working with Android frameworks as
well as third-party libraries and APIs
• Have complete expertise in the general mobile
landscape, design, trends, and emerging technologies
• Enjoy working with a small, fast paced team
Good to have:
• Experience in iOS app development, or willing to
explore and learn iOS platform to get work done from
• GitHub profile showcases a list of original contributions
• Self-published and maintained applications in the play
Super iOS Engineers
Hiring Super iOS developers for an exciting product company to launch a new-age Speed Dating App.
As a Mobile Software Developer, your primary objective will be to design and build mobile applications for iOS platforms while actively participating in application design discussions and decisions. You will be an integral part of the development and maintenance of the company's products. You will utilize your expertise and your familiarity with iOS and XCode. Additionally, experience with Agile or XP methodologies or related iterative development processes will be necessary to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact. You will also utilize your knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle Tools - source control (Git, SourceTree, SVN), issue tracking, and web service integration (REST, JSON and HTTP).
Our organization moves at light speed, so the ability to work with minimal supervision while delivering excellent results will be a priority. Strong communication and information gathering skills are required to capture and interpret business and functional requirements, fill in the gaps intelligently, interpolate designs and functionality as necessary, and identify opportunities for process improvements/efficiencies.
This is your opportunity to work with our talented team to design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
Key Responsibilities 💪
- Design and build advanced applications for iOS platforms communicating with our servers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance and maintenance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
About Company: Codezen Tech Solutions is a technical consultancy and development firm that believes in increasing transparency and efficiency using cloud based platforms. We are looking for a highly skilled React Native Developer to collaborate with a team of developers and UX designers to develop and maintain Android and iOS applications in both B2B and B2C Segments.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Solid knowledge of developing Mobile Apps development with React-Native
- Build dynamic, high performing, and responsive UI for our applications.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React Native apps to the latest libraries and maintaining their quality
- Strong & thorough understanding of React-Native, and its core principles.
- Strong and thorough understanding of either iOS (Objective-C/Swift) or Android (JAVA/Kotlin) will be a plus
- Experience with popular React workflows such as Redux, Redux-saga, Redux Forms.
- Familiar with App distribution Process for both iOS and Android.
- Passion about technology and its relationship with product and user experience
- Test and update application so that it can be used on all types of devices and OS versions Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance for one of the fastest-growing companies in India.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system, solutions by comparing
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience required
- Should have deployed 2+ apps on Android and iOS stores.
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code
- Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
- Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and routing in addition to React.
- Proficient in using Git as a control system
- Ability to run multiple tasks with varying priorities and problem solving attitude.
- Ability to work independently and deliver quality work.
Zapit aims to be a multi-platform single app solution for universal payments using blockchain technology. Our goal is to spread economic freedom by pushing the boundaries of p2p payments by introducing non-custodial decentralised financial services.
We are looking to build smart contracts that can be deployed for real world use cases such as insurances, loans and other useful decentralised financial products. We are also working towards building an economy where concepts like company shares, gift cards, discount coupons, loyalty points and more can be tokenised including NFTs in the form of art, music, gaming items, event tickets, design concepts and more.
- Collaborate with designers to develop a visually appealing, responsive & optimised app for mobile, web & desktop platforms.
- Use Flutter framework to develop great user experiences with effective workflows.
- Build reusable code and robust libraries of UI components.
- Write clean, maintainable and documented code with solid test coverage.
- Participate in the product roadmap discussions.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, scale and improve code base.
- Implement methods to understand user interaction and engagement on the product through metrics.
- Minimum experience of 1.5 years in Dart/Flutter development with a good knowledge of native Android & iOS development.
- Good understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Passionate and opinionated about beautiful design with an eye for detail.
- Should be updated with latest front end technologies and trends.
- Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and handle graceful degradation.
- Should have delivered multiple products.
- Interest in building things from scratch.
- Willingness and affinity to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, work well independently or as part of the team.
- Open Source contributions.
- Interest in Cryptocurrency/Payments space.
- Familiar with Git and GitHub/GitLab
- Equity in the company
- Get to work in a distributed team.
- Handsome pay. (Competitive)
- Fast opportunities for personal and professional learning and growth, tons of autonomy and responsibility, results-driven environment, international team, exposure to a wide array of ecosystems and trailblazing technology, flexible work hours.
Please include something beautiful you’ve implemented in the past if possible!
If you have examples of a project where you iterated after learning new things from potential users, please talk about that!
We are building an immersive platform for creators, from India, which can be used by creators to create content and engage their audience across the world. And we are looking for smart Mobile Engineers to build with us and scale.
Who we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience in building high quality apps, and 1.5+ years of experience in Flutter end-to-end for Android and iOS.
- Solid foundation in JS, Flutter and Mobile development.
- Architectural understanding of implementation, not just UI features.
- Identify and resolve performance and device specific issues.
- Implement best practices, and build frontend system from grounds up.
- Great taste in UI and UX
- Build and deploy product features end to end. You will be responsible for breaking down high-level features into tasks.
- You will define and build the architecture for a mobile app so it scales, think patterns like composition, inheritance, renderProps, etc.
- Automate things wherever needed, think Fastlane CI/CD, automate screenshot testing across multi-resolution devices, etc.
- Setting up events for user, performance and error analytics, think GA, hotjar, Sentry, etc.
- Ensure architecture and Code quality that scales with team size
- Introduce right tools to the system when product scales, think GraphQL federation layer, etc.
- Participate in product and design ideation, collaborate with the team to implement high-quality features.
- Set the initial guidelines for tech culture in the company, as we grow.
- Fluent in Java/Kotlin or Swift.
- Experience in building interactive features, like filters, face masks, finger-drawing on canvas, etc.
- End-to-end experience in building grounds up, implementation and deployment.
- Experience in building for large scale platforms like, messaging, social media, OTT, etc.
- You like working on hobby projects, or contributing to open source projects.
We are building a team of exceptional people. We will ensure that you grow with the growth of the organisation.
- become a part of our early team
- great salary, plus generous equity
- laptop of your choice
- empowered to build an amazing startup culture with us
- full ownership and massive growth opportunities
- and more...
If you're ambitious to build for millions of creators and users, apply now!
- Manage high-level architecture and design data flows in the Android and iOS app in (Dart, Flutter framework)
- Add new features and automate functionalities in backend hosted on Firebase (Typescript, ReactJS framework)
- Setup Marketing and Analytics tools in the app to get relevant daily usage insights and target users in different campaigns. (3rd party tools, Mixpanel)
- Experiment with the live data stream from wearable IoT devices to generate insights using ML models in production.
- Deploying ML models in production to be used inside the app community section.
- Experience: 2+ year of software development experience
- Tinkerer - We are a team of builders and love to get our hands dirty on new ideas and technologies. If you love to spend your time working on side-projects, you’ll fit right in.
- Problem Solver - Software development could involve a constant stream of challenges. Confidence and skill to navigate through them is an essential skill to possess.
- Team Player - At iMumz, we believe in building in a strong and small A-Team. A drive to work and contribute towards the team’s overall success and progress is desired.
- Proactive Learner - Technologies change. Frameworks get disrupted every day. Adaptability and desire to stretch to be a constant learner is highly appreciated.
- Be a part of India’s fastest-growing platform for maternal health and get hands-on experience in the growth journey of a digital product.
- Get hands-on experience of building a product for 100,000+ and growing community
- Work on building the core offerings directly with the founders.
- Freedom to work from anywhere till the work gets done.
- Be responsible for our native Android and iOS mobile apps.
- Be flexible and knowledgeable so that you can switch between the two platforms as and when needed.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, UI designers, and other technical development resources
- Turn design ideas into features implementation that scale to millions of users by working closely with other mobile and backend engineers
- Develop unit and integration tests to ensure code quality and test coverage
- Ability to work independently solving technical problems
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited college or university
- You have at least 5 years of experience in developing native mobile applications with Java and/or Kotlin (for Android) and Objective-C and/or Swift (iOS) while working within a team environment.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK as well as iOS SDK – app lifecycle, UI using XML layouts (Android) and constraints and dynamic sizing (iOS) as well as data management and caching
- Knowledge of build systems in Android using Gradle. Knowledge of cocoapods and other tools for iOS build systems
- Knowledge of change management systems such as Git
- Knowledge of Reactive programming
- You’re familiar with mobile product and design lifecycle, and collaborating closely with designers and product managers
- You have experience building and shipping mobile apps to a large user base.
- You write high quality code with unit and automated tests.
- You’re comfortable with identifying and fixing performance bottlenecks.
- Experience integrating backend REST API’s.
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM and Unit Testing, Continuous Integration, Test-Driven Development
- Strong understanding of object oriented design principles
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge scripting tools and build tools.
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit http://www.quotient.com" target="_blank">www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws