About DaAS Labs
All candidates applying should be familiar with the following:
Designation: Software Engineer or Sr. Software Engineer
You Should Be Able To Build And Maintain:
- Applications and services using C#
- Web applications using ASP.NET Web Forms
- APIs using ASP.NET Web API
- Responsive layouts with CSS and HTML using modern browser technologies
- Data Access Layers using ADO.NET
- Clean and testable code
- Datastores using MSSQL
- Source Code Management with Git and GitHub
Bonus Points For:
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Methodologies, Algorithms, and data structures.
- Solid principles and design patterns
- Experience in working on cloud-native architecture or working with Cloud vendors such as Azure, AWS
- Understanding of tools like Swagger, Postman, etc
- Experience working on Open source software
- Experience working on consumer-facing products
Immediate joining or less than 45 days notice period preferred
About Our Company:
Softlink Global is one of the few product-focused IT companies in India. Our globally leading and acclaimed ERP solution is implemented in more than 50 countries with zero customization. Softlink Global operates from its offices situated in Singapore, the USA, and the Philippines. In India, we have a presence in Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore,
Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad.
Softlink started in 2005 with a mission to automate the logistics industry and today we take pride in retaining the number one position since inception. When you join our team, you can expect to be challenged to think in new ways and try new things.
To know more, visit https://softlinkglobal.com/
- We obsess over delightful user experience
- We are out there to provide the best logistics and financial technology software applications to small, medium, and large scale businesses
- We thrive on developing a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
- We invest in each other's growth
- We believe in complete transparency, open dialogue, and no hierarchies
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe in taking charge and getting it done
- We give a damn about our team's well-being and growth within the company
- We encourage experiments and creativity in Technology
- We want you to be able to lead your own team or a project once you are ready
- We want you to see our vision, and become a part of our growth story
We are committed to strengthening equality, diversity, and inclusion at our workplace through an enabling environment, supportive work-life policies for employees, and a culture that welcomes differences and creates a sense of belonging. We strive to create a work environment where all employees can develop and grow to achieve their full potential.
- An opportunity to feel proud of your work
- A platform to take up higher responsibilities, growth and career advancement
- A fun work-life balance
- An amazing team to work with
Duck Creek Platform in general, agile/scrum, change orientation and effective communication :
- Responsible for development of complex configuration in Duck Creek application
- Work with Business and subject matter experts to gather and validate the requirements
- Work with development lead on designing solutions
- Provide guidance or mentorship to the team where applicable
- Provide inputs to testing scope and review artifacts
- Provide support to test events and support elevate activities
- Identify, escalate and mitigate challenges in delivery both from technical and functional stand point.
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs, and implements Duck Creek Rating & Policy to build new insurance products and lines of business that meet all business & technical requirements
- Integrates applications with backend databases, third party API's and other Data sources.
- Researches, tests, builds and coordinates the integration of new products and services per business requirements.
- Analysis and Design activities as required by project
- Software development as per project schedule
- Troubleshooting and Debugging as required for bug fixing
- Source code version maintenance in version control software
- Prepare and execute unit test cases
- Unit testing of the application to ensure quality release to QA
- Adherence of coding standards while performing development
- Impact analysis of any changes requested by client
- Daily status reporting / progress updates / timesheets
- Prepare project specific documentation as required by project
- UAT / Implementation support as required by project
- Client interaction and communication as required by project
- Code review and peer testing as required by the project
- Mentor junior developers on the project as required by project
|1. Development experience with Microsoft web technologies and database programming.|
|3. Experience in designing interactive applications|
|4. Excellent knowledge of relational databases, preferably Microsoft SQL Server|
|5. Experience in developing web applications using popular web framework|
|6. Strong knowledge of .Net core 3.1|
|7. Aware of different design patterns|
|8. Hands-on experience on MVC and N-Tier Applications.|
Assignment Title: .NET Developer - EBD and WebPP
Primary Skills Level 1 : .Net
Primary Skills Level 2: ASP.NET
Back End – Must have
•ASP.NET ,MVC and Dot Net Framework
•Dot Net development experience 4-5 years
•Strong hands on SQL Stored procedure knowledge
ASP.Net developer for application for EBD (Enterprise Buyers Desk) and WebPP (Purchasing Performance)
•4-6 years of strong technical hands on experience in ASP.NET and MVC technologies
•Good communication and Presentation skills
•Continuous improvement Mind-set
•Strong debugging and analytical skills
•ITIL Support Process
•Candidate should also involve in "Application Support / Maintenance/Enhancement/Projects"
•Flexible to work in CET timezone.
Nice to have: bootstrap, angular, typescript
Tools: Jira,TFS, svn etc
Comments on Conditions
Willing work in Support, Maintenance, Enhancements and Projects. Able to work in CET Shifts on Rotation basis if needed
- Good Coding Skills
- Hands on Experience on C#
- Object Oriented concepts using C#
- File IO
- GAC concepts
- Entity framework
- .Net Core Concepts
- Sql Queries
- Knowledge of Angular/React/Vue/Java Script/ Type Script
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- SQL Server and PL/SQL
- Understanding of Design Patterns
- Good in communications (Verbal and Written)
- Should have worked individually or in team
Our Customer is building and configuring New Dealer Management Software (DMS) for the Indian continent. DMS will be executed in multiple phases, Our customer is looking for a full stack developer to execute the project. The candidate will be working extensively on C#, MVC and Entity framework and helping Devops team to smoothen the release process
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we- d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Writing clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Build high-quality scalable and predictable web applications on the .NET Technology stack and maintain internal and external facing web applications.
- Creating and integrating services and APIs using Web API 2 for various products and applications.
- Working on system architecture and databasing in MongoDB, MySQL, and NoSQL.
- Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new hardware, and improving overall function and performance
- Evaluate new code for reliable architecture, stability, reusability, performance, automation, security, and metrics
- Using JSON to store and transport data.
- Working with other team members and the team lead using Project Management Tools and Version Source Control to create industry-leading technological products.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in MongoDB.
- Knowledge about AWS Cloud is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of .NET development and lifecycle methods in C# Language.
- Experience in making Web API 2 including routes, class components, async methods, parallel programming, authentication, and authorization, etc.
- Experience and hands-on knowledge of data management methods with MongoDB, MySQL, or NoSQL, etc.
- Should have experience and understanding of using JSON.
- Knowledge and experience working with AWS Cloud and cloud computing techniques is an added advantage, but not a requirement.
- Having a BSc Degree in Computer Science is optional but should have some educational knowledge of computer science.
Job Title/Designation/Position: Dotnet Developer / Sr. Dotnet Developer
Total Experience: 4-8 years
Relevant Experience: 4-8 years
Job Location: Pune/Hyderabad/Bangalore & Hyderabad
Primary Skills (Must have):
- C# with good understanding of OOPS, design patterns and multi-threading
- .Net Framework
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Unit Testing and Automated tests (nUnit)
- Knowledge of SQL Server/Oracle database and able to write Store-Procedures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good analytical skills along with Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology / MCA
Secondary Skills (Nice to have):
- Node JS