Designation: UI/UX Designer
Location : Bangalore
- Responsible for designing applications, user interfaces (UI), websites, mobile app & Dashboard design using Adobe Designing Tools
- Provide user interface design for Web-based projects, including dashboards, widgets, and products.
- Update UI per changing needs and requirements.
- Designing user interface for desktop and Web-based products.
- Create interactive prototypes and UI specifications, including screen layouts, color palettes, typography, and user-interface elements.
- Identify user needs and business requirements such as specifications, templates, storyboards, wireframes, and mock-ups.
Skills and Qualification:
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline from Tier-1 Institutes
- 4+ years of proven experience in designing UI/UX for mobile/web applications.
- Working on applications that are transactional and not informational
- Working with tools such as Figma
- Should have experience of working in start-up environment
- Experience of B2C product design in the financial services domain.
- Good expertise in UX design tools.
- Experience in UI/UX testing.
The ideal person for this role would be someone who loves the challenge of an entrepreneurial environment, who has high ownership to be available 24x7 for our customers, who is able to deal with complexity and rapid change and who has large dreams to be part of interesting journey.
The person would be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity. He/she would have a track record of delivering results consistently in uncertain environments. Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage crucial conversations with senior stakeholders.
Retail industry demands “I’ll do it now instead of tomorrow” attitude. Please be prepared for interesting journey if you want to grow fast with no age barriers.
About Innoviti Payment Solutions
Innoviti Payment Solutions (Innoviti) started its payments business in 2008 and quickly established itself as a pioneer in solving difficult problems in the payments space using technology.
Innoviti’s aim is to fuel India’s growth by helping drive a cashless economy. We believe this will release a tremendous amount of money in the Indian market that will ease the availability of credit to fuel entrepreneurship, create jobs and improve the living standards of every Indian. Only technology and a talented team that can put technology to use can address this tough problem.
Innoviti is a well-funded company backed by marquee investors such as Titan Company (JV between Tata Group and TIDCO) and Catamaran Ventures (founded by Mr. N. R. Narayana Murthy) and NIIC, Canada. The company has been winner of several awards including Deloitte fastest growing company in APAC award three years in a row and Red Herring award twice. We hold 4 patents with 7 more in pipeline.
Our business involves developing products that use technology to remove friction in a) the supply of money (credit) and b) movement of money. These seemingly simple objectives are actually very tough problems. Today less than 7% of entrepreneurs get access to capital to grow. Less than 8% of purchases happen through electronic money. Solving these tough problems in sustainable ways that are scalable and profitable is a tough challenge!
To address these problems we have built some remarkable products such as uniPAY and smelending.com that today process more than Rs 11,000 Cr. of transactions annually. Leading customers such as Reliance Retail, Lifestyle, Yatra, Indigo, Inox, Tanishq, BPCL, WalMart are using these products. The uniPAY product line drives the payments business where we process more than Rs 10,000 Cr. of transactions annually. The smelending.com business drives the lending to small owners business where we process Rs 400 Cr. of lending annually
If our track record is anything to go by, we have already made a small dent in the world of payments! We are now looking for enhancing our team with talented individuals who are ready to address more complex challenges and make a bigger dent!
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using ( design and prototyping tools: e.g., Sketch and InVision).
Exp : 0-5 yrs
Salary: 7k to 50k/m
Work from office
We are looking for a creative Visual Designer to shape and own the user interface design of our Customer Facing documents in form of Presentations, Graphics, cast studies, collaterals, infographics.
For this role, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team, including designers, Bid Managers, Architects and Sales to ensure our branding is consistent and appealing. If you have the ability to convey messages and information through illustrations, graphics and patterns, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will design aesthetically pleasing Visuals that capture our brand and engage our audiences.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define user interface requirements
- Combine various colors, shapes, and typography fonts to improve user experience
- Use drawing applications to design original graphics
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Use visual design software to refine illustrations
- Apply sketching techniques, like gradients and contrasts to enhance digital images
- Present rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval
- Develop prototypes and models to use in various projects to maximize aesthetic consistency
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts, and graphics
- Stay up to date with design application changes and industry developments
- Proven work experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer, or similar role
- Portfolio of related works (e.g. logos, animations, and graphics)
- Hands-on experience with image editing and digital sketching software, like Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS; is a plus
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects
- Attention to visual details
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts, or relevant qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Optimize the existing UI/UX experience for the web platform. -Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX for the product and its modules.
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, widgets for the end-product user.
- Work closely with the engineers and the product managers to enhance site usability and create a beautiful and consistent design across modules
- You will be highly focused on making great digital experiences.
- Any Bachelors or Masters preferably in Human Computers Interaction or relevant background (OR) 2+ years of practical knowledge in the field of User Experience and Interaction Design.
- A design portfolio presenting the design of enterprise applications, intranets and websites for desktops is plus.
UX Designers are responsible for the end-to-end execution of a project. You should have highly developed design skills and good communication ability. You are the right fit if you enjoy creating interfaces, love challenges, and designing digital products
Role & Responsibilities
Conduct workshops and collaborate with other designers and stakeholders to understand business needs, user needs & to achieve the goals of the project.
Create personas to understand target audiences, craft user journeys, and use cases for the product
Create design assets that showcase relationships between product features, users, and data
Create high-quality wireframes that fulfill the goals of the product in a highly efficient and simple manner
Audit designs that are already developed to identify improvements or conduct usability tests on your designs Must have Skills
Critical thinking and highly developed wireframing, presentation, and prototyping skills
Very keen attention to detail
Excellent documentation skills
Proficiency with modern design and prototyping tools like Figma
Ability to present and explain your work to others with articulate communication
Ability to plan & deliver projects on time. Expected Outcomes
High-quality wireframes, prototypes, and documents that meet the goals of the project. Continuous communication between internal teams, project managers, and stakeholders
Documentation of the screens designed for a smooth handover to visual designers and developers
Freshers are not eligible
Education criteria are not strict
A Detailed portfolio is a must in which only individual projects/work must be showcased.
The ability to create illustrations is preferred but not required.
This position requires the ability to interact closely with our external and
internal stakeholders and contribute to the design efforts for our IoT cloud
platform. You will partner with business and product development teams
throughout the product lifecycle producing top-quality design deliverables and
innovating user experiences for our customers.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the necessary skills to design elegant,
intuitive and integrated experiences for our customers. Passion and capacity to
interact with and advocate on behalf of our customers is an absolute must..
- Design the interface, and interaction flow of web applications
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Develop process flows, wire frames, and mockups to effectively conceptualize
and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction
- Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback, and usability
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing use
cases, high-level requirements
- Conduct usability studies and put together detailed, structured analysis of
issues and potential solutions.
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and senior
leadership for review and feedback
- 2-5 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centric
- Experience in designing for the web, preferably for Enterprise products.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent
- Experience with a variety of design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD and Framer
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Proficiency in Photoshop, XD, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Strong Knowledge on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD.
• Design the UI architecture, wireframes and interaction flows
• Experience in CSS Preprocessors like SASS, LESS
• Experience in create logos, brochures, Flyers
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
This role requires a highly collaborative hands-on individual to partner with our Founders, Engineers, Business and Market Research stakeholders to ensure a focused engaging customer experience at every digital touchpoint.
- Deliver beautiful product interfaces tailored for different kinds of user.
- Design interfaces that reduce friction in customer on-boarding.
- Deliver customer and end-user centered user experiences that build and enhance zoop.one brand and customer affinity.
- Conceptualize feature roadmap and prioritize the strategy, based on market research, testing and brand goals.
- Oversee and create wireframes and high fidelity designs.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Ensure world class design quality end to end, across all design competencies, e.g., visual, content, motion, interaction design, prototyping, and user experience research.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working on a digital product, ideally for a fintech brand
- Superior knowledge of information architecture, user-centered design, best practices, and latest creative concepts
- Impeccable design eye, attention to detail, and well versed in using data and customer insights to influence design decisions
- Exceptional portfolio & attention to pixel perfect details
- Expert in Sketch/Adobe XD and Photoshop
- Experienced in HTML and CSS
- Skilled at validating designs through Usability Testing and experimentation
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- A degree/certification in Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
Good to have:
- Experience designing animations and graphics over Adobe Illustrator and After-Effects.
- Converting Designs to HTML/CSS code or React Components.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thats what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
We are looking for a senior graphic designer with a keen eye for detail and aesthetics to join our team. The role would include designing social media posts, banners, email layouts, page layouts etc
The role can be fulfilled both remotely and in-person. Our office is based out of Santacruz West in Mumbai