• Ownership and delivering of complete front-end application.
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
• Communicating with external web services.
• Building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
• Creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
• Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
• Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
• Maintaining and deploying the frontend application.
• 3+ years of professional experience building and shipping code in professional consumer/B2B products.
• Deep knowledge of *AngularJS* practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
• Knowledge of CSS/CSS3 and its pre-processors like SASS/LESS, CSS-Modules .
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
• Obsessively clean and organized code.
• Experience, and comfort, working with designers to implement their work, animations, transitions, and anything else they can dream up.
• Professional, precise communication skills.
• Self-starter and a team player
Role: UX/UI designer -Web/Mobile
Experience: 2-4 Years
Web Designer Requirements:
- A relevant Degree/Diploma in a related field.
- 2-3+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer.
- Proficiency in web standards and responsive design
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of UI/UX design.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
Web Application Developer
Post-Graduation (Preferred): MCA/MSc/M.Tech. (Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics).
Graduation (Mandatory): BE/B.Tech. (Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics).
Relevant certification(s) would be an added advantage
5+ years of experience with designing and building web applications using Java and Angular JS
3+ years of experience in developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services
3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
Experience developing complex software systems from the ground up, that have been successfully delivered to customers
Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code
Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
Experience in software processes, web services, multi-tiered systems, workflow modeling, systems testing, and enterprise application integration
Tools & Techniques:
Strong experience with Java and Angular JS
Strong experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational/non-relational databases
Strong knowledge in OOPS concepts and very good debugging skills
Personality traits (desired):
Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to communicate with both business stakeholders and technical teams
Ability to take full ownership of tasks and willingness to learn and experiment with new technology
Ability to synthesize requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and facilitate engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines
Prepare technical requirements, software design specifications and unit test cases
Design, code and modify webpages, from layout to function and according to the design specifications
Upgrade, configure and debug existing web applications
Create reusable, effective, and scalable code
Identify bottlenecks and bugs in the system and develop solutions
Adapt interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies
Take ownership and responsibility of components/processes within the team
Support other developers with code review, etc.
- Strong in Vue.js or React.js, HTML, HTML5, DOM(Document Object Model) concepts
- Must know Nuxt.JS a Vue Framework.
- CSS3, SASS, SCSS, Bootstrap 4, Webpack, Box Modelling, Grid System
- Responsive Design, Cross browser/device development
Our rapidly growing product engineering team is looking for a super-ambitious, product-minded Senior Frontend Engineer (ReactJs) to join our team.
- Significant experience building frontend applications using React.
- Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as the virtual DOM, component lifecycle, component state, etc.
- Experience with a state management library like Redux, MobX or others
- Writing clean, reliable and maintainable code
- Knowledge of type checking and unit testing like jest, typescript, prop types, flow, etc.
- Experience with debugging web applications
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- CSS, rapidly building responsive websites from UX designs/mockups by collaborating closely with the Business and Design teams.
- US Working Hours (Supporting USA Based HealthTech Company)
- Familiarity with principles of good user experience.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Experience Working on Agile Teams and using Application Lifecycle Management tools like JIRA
- Everything else is a lovely bonus that we're excited to hear about!
- React js
- Java script
- Agile methodologies
- React Hooks
- Chakra UI
🎯 The Opportunity
- Work directly with US-based recently funded HealthTech Company
- Work within a dynamic team, that challenge the status quo and champions agile working and continuous improvement
- Passionate colleagues with a very friendly environment
- Fast career development opportunities as we are a small team poised for exponential growth.
🚀 Why Join Nexuses (Benefits)?
- Work from anywhere We are a 100% distributed team.
- Premium insurance, private health insurance ( 5 Lac)
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues
- Flexible Working Hours & Vacation Policy
- Competitive salary +Yearly Performance Bonus
- Ample opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
About Nexuses :
We're a powerhouse of growth and technology, partnering with companies that want to be the best at what they do. We offer a full suite of digital and technology services, harnessing best-in-class products and technology to help our customers dominate their market.
If you're hesitant to apply for this position because you feel that you don't meet this list of qualifications fully, don't worry! We want to hear from you.
Come Work With Us! 🙂
Should worked on Angular 7 or above version at least 1 to 2 years
Few words about Unify Technologies: Unify a Digital Engineering company. We help our clients by providing Digital Engineering Services to develop high-quality products. We have extensive experience in software product engineering and a successful track record of delivering on aggressive delivery plans without compromising on the quality in Cloud, Mobile, and Data practices.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Sr. SDE and Lead SDE (Software Development Engineer)
Job Location: Hyderabad
ReactJS Jr Developer: 2-4 Yrs
ReactJS Sr Developer: 4-8 Yrs
ReactJS Lead Developer: 7-12 Yrs
NOTE: For the Lead Developer Team leading exp is Must
Project: Product-Online Marketing, E-commerce Platforms and AI, Predictive Analytics
Joining time: Immediate to 30 days
Education: Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a related technical discipline will be preferred
Skills Required for Front End UI (ReactJS) Sr Developer/Lead Developer:
Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS Page Designs, DOM, HTTP protocol and how the web works in general.
Integrating with Backend Rest APIs
Experience using libraries and frameworks like React, Redux, GraphQL and TypeScript.
Experience building server-side APIs and proxies using Node.js.
Strong Knowledge of managed and performance-oriented code with React and Redux, Mobx, Mobx-state-tree
Good to have knowledge (Not must) with the SEO process
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Experience designing and building complex UI applications and implementing individual services that participate healthily in a microservice architecture.
Familiarities with native Build tools, like XCode, Gradle and other required Build tools
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Design, build, review and evolve durable, highly scalable event-driven infrastructure
Architect and lead the development of backend services.
Work with REST APIs and integrating them with our software platform
Develop front end capabilities such as dashboards, visualizations, features
Work on building best performance UI features and linking with backend
Integrate all the front end features with a backend pipeline
Integrate our AI models with the platform pipeline
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Own new initiatives, Debug production issues
Help define the way we work in the future including coding and design standards
Work effectively in an agile development process
Research cutting edge technology that can be applied to accelerate business growth
Be the communication bridge be product owners and development teams
We're on the lookout for talented frontend developers who have at least 3+ years of experience with React and related frameworks. The ideal candidate has a strong grasp of fundamentals and has plenty of live projects to show!
At Hipla we are building the future of smart, connected, secure workspaces. Sentinel is our
flagship futuristic visitor management system that eliminates manual, unstructured, insecure,
fragmented paperwork cuts through slow-moving, archaic procedures for setting up a business appointment and improves the visitor experience for both organizations and visitors. It replaces multiple such systems that an organization might use to set up, approve, and record visits as well as having to wade through custom ways of setting up appointments for the visitors. All of this is offered via web and mobile platforms with data secured with state-of-the-art industry practices. We are trusted by big names across all sectors who rely on our capabilities to simplify their lives so that they can focus on doing their best work.
● 3+ years of experience with front end frameworks, primarily React.
● Good knowledge of modern React, HTML5, SCSS, Webpack, etc.
● Strong portfolio with diverse projects made in React or React Native
● Work with designers and convert designs to visual elements.
● Maintain code integrity, organization, and documentation.
● Integrate data from various back-end services and APIs.
● Work with clients on commercial products as well as our in-house products
At Convosight, we are on a mission - to help community builders become community entrepreneurs.
We are building a first of it's kind community management platform for community builders who are looking to build, grow, engage and monetize their online communities. Launched initially for Facebook Groups, over 3000+ Facebook Group Admins trust Convosight to manage more than 60M members today. Empowering an underserved dimension of passion economy and our category defining work has already earned laurels and recognition from the best in the industry.
And this is just the beginning...
With our eyes set on the future, we are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Angular Developer who is hands on with ..
What are we looking for?
If you are passionate about building a great product for millions of users then that you are the right place. As an UI Developer, you will work to enhance the existing mobile responsive site adding relevant features and implementing UI/UX as per Product Designs. Great User experience will be your key priority along with ensuring optimized page loads time.
What kind of work will you be doing?
* You will own the architecture of the frontend. Note, our apps have complicated, data-heavy, and sleek UIs. Therefore, very modularized architecture build on sound SOLID principles is a must.
* Lead a team of 2-3 developers including mentoring, task management, and code reviews
* Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth cross-browser UIs
* Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance.
* Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software Angular moves fast and often breaks things.
* Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
* 4+ years of experience working on Angular
* Knowledge of object-oriented programming. We take SOLID principles very very seriously
* Experience using automated testing suites
* Should have production experience using Redux. We will use NGRX
* Experience with CICD services and other DevOps processes
* Experience with logging frameworks like Sentry or NewRelic or similar
* Experience with user analytics frameworks like MixPanel or WebEngage or Segment
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent
* Good Communication skills
* An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goals setting and improving on productivity metrics
* Prior SAAS experience
Myntra’s Engineering team builds the technology platform that empowers our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory management etc. We are a small technology team where each individual makes a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive eCommerce platform.
You will be a part of: Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Myntra-Jabong Supply Chain Management systems form the backbone of our core business and customer experience. Any business runs on a simple construct of Demand (Consumer) and Supply (Producer). However, a set of complex and intricate methods, processes and systems connect the demand with supply in a deterministic and predictable way. These methods, processes and systems collectively form the Supply Chain for the business. The multi-billion-dollar Myntra-Jabong business fundamentally rests on a set of highly scalable, robust and intelligent Supply Chain Management systems that solve real-world problems of predicting the demand from millions of our customers, for a combination of millions of products from our product catalogue, and intelligently connecting that demand to thousands of national and international sellers or suppliers using a set of advanced homegrown tech products that we build and manage.
with world-class software products.
The SCM engineering at Myntra-Jabong operates within two distinct verticals: Supply-chain Outbound (Fulfilment systems) & Supply-chain Inbound (Selection systems, Partner experience).
● Technical Guidance: You will provide technical leadership to a team of excellent software engineers; this
requires that you have the technical depth to make complex design decisions and the hands-on ability to
lead by example.
● Execution and Delivery: You will be expected to instil and follow good software development practices
and ensure timely delivery of high-quality products. You should be familiar with agile practices as well as
be able to adapt these to the needs of the business, with a constant focus on product quality.
● Team management: You will be responsible for hiring and mentoring your team; helping individuals
grow in their careers, having a constant dialogue about their aspirations and sharing prompt, clear and
actionable feedback about performance.
Skills / Experience
● Total of 9+ years’ in developing front-end for large scale web based consumer facing products and 2 + years’ experience in team management
● Degree in Computer Science or related field.
● Good understanding of mobile platforms and browsers.
● Strong CS & HTTP fundamentals.
● Experience and expertise in UI architecture, component/framework design.
● Excellent programming skills in HTML5, CSS3.
● Building advanced responsive layouts.
● Node.js background is essential, React.js is a plus.
● Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients.
● Exposure to mobile-based interfaces, social media.
● Good understanding of backend systems i.e. web services, APIs from consumer
● Technical depth
o Strong technical competence required to gain credibility. Ability to architect, design and code
yourself. Technical experience in building and operating web-based applications. Deep
understanding of all layers of the web-stack work (from the client interface to the database).
Knowledge of multiple technology stacks/languages/tools and their pros/cons.
● Execution ability
o Focus on delivering products in a timely manner with high quality. Familiarity with multiple software
development practices and tools, and the proven ability to adapt, champion and institute good
practices and tools.
● Strong understanding of object- oriented programming, concurrency and fundamentals of