- Knowing Web3.js integration is a definite plus but not a requirement
- You have a passion for writing code as well as understanding and crafting the ways systems interact
- You have experience deploying to and implementing solutions in AWS
- You believe in the benefits of agile processes and shipping code often
- You are pragmatic and work to coalesce requirements into reasonable solutions that provide value
- Deploy well-tested, maintainable and scalable software solutions
- Take end-to-end ownership of the technology stack and product
- Collaborate with other engineers to architect scalable technical solutions
- Embrace and improve our standards and processes to reduce friction and unlock efficiency
Current Ecosystem :
ShibaSwap : https://shibaswap.com/#/
Metaverse : https://shib.io/#/
NFTs : https://opensea.io/collection/theshiboshis
Game: Shiba Eternity on iOS and Android
About Shiba Inu
Shiba Inu is a Decentralized Meme Token that evolved into a vibrant ecosystem.
We believe through the power of collective decentralization we can build something stronger than a centralized team ever could create. A community-run ecosystem is nothing without the united individuals who give it a purpose.
Decentralization is at the core of everything that we build now and in the future.
We are heavily focused on Web3 and creating a hybrid Web3 / Web5 world.
Ecosystem focused on :
- Social network and much more
We also beleive in Work hard, Party harder, as part of our culture, here is a video to a virtual party hosted by us last year :
Being a part of ShibArmy is being a part of a global fraternity of Shib Cousins who will always have your back no matter where you are.
Roles and Responsibilities
-At least 3 years of hands-on experience in Angular
Good problem-solving abilities
- Should be working and expertise on test-driven development
- Good debugging skills
- Should be technology agnostic and should be open to learn new technologies as and when required.
- Good communication skills
- Should have the ability to create the functional specification document
- Have a good knowledge on the three-tier web architecture
- Should have a capability to develop and integrate the API's
Desired Candidate Profile
Must have an experience of leading a team with at least 2 members
Immediate joiners preferred maximum 15 days
- Knowledge of REACT frameworks including, Material-UI.
- Experience with User Interface Design for B2B applications will be an advantage
- Experience with browser-based debugging
- Good communication skills
- Collaborating with design team to understand the user journeys and respective UI interactions.
- Reviewing application requirement documents, UI specs identifying components
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Identifying UI issues, Troubleshooting and debugging UI codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting changes and developing updates.
- Familiar with Typescript will be a plus
- Familiar with Storybooks, GIT, UI Testing frameworks
In 2020, We have started as India’s first influencer marketing advert built for marketers and advertisers to scale on user acquisition, branding, and lead generation. UPCRED offers an integrated platform for all things in influencer marketing from sourcing to managing to payout and all in one influencer marketing reporting through UPCRED Pixel Management, empowering millions of nano, micro, macro, mega influencers/creators and accelerating every aspect of the influencer marketing journey for brands and influencer.
Senior React Native Developer - iOS/Android Platform
- Develop cross-platform mobile applications in React Native which customers love using
- Work with product, design, backend teams to develop features
- Work on bindings and integrations required with native iOS and Android libraries
- Plan, estimate, and delivery your project with minimal supervision
1 - 5 years of React Native experience with some hands-on experience with app development and launches especially deployment with the App Store and Play Store [Android + iOS].
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, offline storage, state management.
Experience in Firebase and App Analytics tools
Experience with Content/Video-based app.
Experience with native Android or iOS development.
Understanding of Social Video-based app Architecture
If you have a passion for building and scaling marketplaces that stand out for great customer experience, this is a game-changing role in our crazy pursuit to become India’s most-loved social brand.
We at UPCRED
Life so good, you’d think we’re kidding:
- Competitive salaries.
- An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependants. We’ll love you and take care of you, promise.
- Flexible working hours.
- Tailored vacation & leave policies so that you can enjoy every important moment in your life.
- Learning and upskilling opportunities.
- Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel at home.
Apply, and let us know your interest?
UPCRED Advert, that's how we grow, fair and transparent!
Devtron is an open-source app management platform for Kubernetes. It helps Developers and DevOps manage the entire lifecycle of applications, from containerization to post-deployment activities. As a Frontend Engineer, your role will be critical in improving the user experience for Devtron users and also building and enhancing the framework and tools. From writing bug-free codes to implementing best practices, you would be responsible for designing, building, deploying and scaling various frontend interfaces.
- Design, code, test, debug, optimize and document the Devtron platform
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Develop all layers of application by collaborating with other functions, namely DevOps, UI/UX team, QE etc
- Participate in Scrum with activities such as assisting QEs, performing code reviews, unit testing, research spikes, supporting the company’s architectural standards, and contributing to creating new standards supporting continuous improvement, etc
- Education Qualification: Bachelor's degree with a BE/BTech preferably in Comp Sc or IT
- Total Work Experience: 3+ years in programming
- Must Key skills: React, typescript, SCSS, CSS3, Web and HTTP understanding
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Excellent in creating responsive applications
- Understanding and work experience in
- React.js and Typescript or other widely used JS framework/ library
- Web applications fundamentals
- Understanding of design patterns, and common concepts such as service worker, performance tuning etc.
- Fast learner, ability to perform well in ambiguity and with little supervision
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
Good to have:
- Exposure to the cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure) and Kubernetes
- Knows agile development best practices and has scrum exposure
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Knowledge of server-side rendering, micro frontends, storybooks
We are looking for high performing Web Developers who will create an awesome product with a powerful interface, which the end user will love and trust. You get to design and develop variety of products from - financial apps to a productivity app for sales team, and a software development kit which gets integrated to the third party application. You are expected to stay on top of tech innovations in the web development space, experiment them and make suitable suggestions to enhance tech stack. You are also encouraged to research and propose software programs that are compatible with emerging technologies. You will work closely with business, product and UI teams and build products that would maximise business impact and customer delight. We are looking for people who love to challenge and contribute to new way of thinking. We value entrepreneurship skills, rolling up sleeves, resolving issues and raising up the bar. We love people who are insatiable when it comes to delivery and execution and have a design thinking approach.
- Developing a simple user interface for a complex product, by applying new technologies.
- Contribute to end-to-end system architecture, working with/as cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with UX teams, product managers and other technical teams to create optimum and delightful user experiences.
- Integrating data from various back-end services.
- Apply expertise of HTML5, bootstrap/foundation CSS frameworks.
- Analyse the performance of layers in the frontend, backend and engineer designs and code.
- Conversant with development for desktop and mobile browsers and hybrid apps.
- Proven working experience in web programming and applications.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Working with large size Single Page Application (SPA) project.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Solid CS, OOP/OOD, design patterns.
- Good grasp on usability and interaction design.
- Track record in large-scale system software development.
- Any framework - ReactJS, AngularJS, Backbone, Ember, VueJS.
- Understanding DOM and Virtual DOM.
- Must know API Integration and session management, security and best developing practices.
Good to have
- Experience with server-side processing such as templating, packaging and deliver.
- Experience working with web views on Android and iOS.
- Exposure to React Native.
- Demonstrated visual design and layout skills.
- Design and development of backend REST endpoint applications.
Why join us and where?
We’re small but high performing engineering team. We recognize that the work we do impact lives of hundreds and thousands of people. Your work will contribute significantly to our mission. We pay competitive compensation and performance bonuses. We provide high energy work environment and you are encouraged to play around new technology and self-learning. You will be based out of Bangalore.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and REST fully abstracting to the UI through an Angularjs developer backend
Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
Address and improve any technical issues
Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant, and efficient systems
Requirements and Qualifications:
Previous working experience as an Angularjs developer for 2 years
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
In-depth knowledge of Angularjs developer, ExpressJS or Restify
Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React
Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
Experience with cloud technologies is also a plus
Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git)
- Participate in full project life cycle (including requirement analysis, system design, development, and support if required).
- Partner with Project Managers, Business Analysts, and other developers to plan project work by providing estimates, risk analysis, technical options.
- Support and work collaboratively with teams across areas of design, development, quality assurance, and operations.
- Help define the vision for a product, identify dead ends and routes with untapped potential.
- Attend meetings to discuss and demonstrate solutions at both a technical and business level.
- Experience with SPA (Single Page Application) design and implementation
- Experience working with a variety of APIs and RESTful interfaces
- Experience with performance optimization
- Experience integrating security best practices into the SDLC
- Experience with Git
- 1+ years of Agile development experience
- Experience manipulating and working with data in a variety of forms: csv, xml, json, structured and unstructured
- Intellectual curiosity and drive; self-starters will thrive in this position
- Passion for Technology: excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real world challenges
- SQL experience. PostGreSQL a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS or other cloud environments is a plus.
- Knowledge JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence, or BitBucket a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus.
- Experience working with databases and web applications in analytics, reporting or Business Intelligence is a plus.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or master degree in engineering
- 4+ years of work experience.
- Proficient understanding of ReactJs or similar library
- Good understanding of responsive web development
- Good understanding of SEO and analytics
- Ability to break the business problem into smaller features
- Ability to access the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility