- We are looking for a seasoned front-end developer to join our product team. This role requires you to be a tech-savvy contributor in translating the customer needs and user expectation into interactive web apps. You’ll be an exceptional problem solver and take responsible actions in ensuring the application is optimized both in technology and in delivering the best user experience. You’ll be working on various projects in collaboration with different teams.
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Responsible for the development of a complete set of architectural views for an enterprise in accordance with numerous open-source technologies, messaging/web service protocols (REST, JSONRPC, SOAP, etc.) and one of the more common architecture frameworks.
- Understanding and presenting the immediate/tactical and strategic benefits of adopting a consistent architectural approach within the context of the client’s business to help the stakeholders justify investments.
- Assessing the requirements and presenting architectural recommendations that are in line with the strategic vision for the enterprise and wider best practice.
- Sound knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- Knowledge of Pixi js (is plus)
- Strong business analysis skills and experience, including development of business vision and strategies, functional decomposition, requirements capture, process modeling.
- Strong knowledge of design and architectural patterns.
- Experience of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Should have strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Bright and enthusiastic, self starter
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Implemented CI and Automated frameworks in Enterprise environment
- Past experience in CI/CD/DevOps practices
- Qualified in any technical skill assessment platform (Eg: Hacker Ranker, member, stars) in respective technical capabilities
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Exp in React JS,
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Frontend Engineer - Angular Developer
The Impact you will create in the Job:
Design and build beautiful UI’s using the Angular framework
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
You will get an opportunity to work with some of the best talent while learning from various highly-functional teams in the company.
Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
Work closely with the front-end team to implement versatile front-end solutions while embracing emerging technologies and pushing the limits of what a browser can do.
Suggest and implement improvements to existing product interfaces.
Ensure that all the assigned systems are performing to scale.
Command an impressive portfolio of the latest UI technologies
You will also collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle and continuously identify areas of improvement.
What we look for?
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT.
3-7 years of experience in designing and implementing high-performance web applications.
Proven expertise in front-end development and Angular.
Strong Knowledge in Angular 6/8 (Latest Version preferred).
Proficiency working with REST API and JSON API.
Experience working on Reactive based forms.
Knowledge of NgRx.
Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions.
Excellent team working and collaboration skills.
Solution oriented approach.
Good Hands-on in Linux OS, Git versioning.
Comfortable with tackling ambiguous problems and unblocking yourself.
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Work and collaborate in a scrum structure
- Develop components and libraries that are reusable and future-proof
- Develop a flexible and well-structured APIs to support the system
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS
- GIT experience
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Should be comfortable working in our Bangalore office from Day 1.
- Should possess good communication skills.
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs and provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned Global business solutions company enabling offshore operations from our locations in the Philippines, India, Bulgaria, Vietnam and Belgium. With European roots, we provide our services to global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for over a decade, growing from a handful to over 1200 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate through our website to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Join us and be part of our success story!
2. Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS.
4. Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python / Ruby / Java / PHP/ .Net
5. Good Understand with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
We are looking to hire a web designer and developer who can build world class websites for our clients, websites which are technically solid and have an extremely easy to use and appealing interface. Needs to be proficient in building websites using PHP, WordPress and Shopify.
1. Creating the web app using React.js majorly. It includes login, database connectivity with MongoDB, search functionality, session management etc.
2. Thorough knowledge of React.js and frontend web dev.
3. Ability to work very fast and be independent.
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We're motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone's lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will play an integral part in designing components and platforms for new services within KeepTruckin's Freight product line. You will implement complex features using modern frameworks and work on a fast-growing team eager to make a significant impact by connecting the world's trucks.We are looking for senior engineers who are driven by impacting and revolutionizing a space where the last major technical innovation was the invention of the diesel engine. We are seeking team players who have strong problem solving skills, and thrive on innovation and continuous improvement. We pride ourselves on our culture and the ability to work effectively across a highly diversified team.
What You'll Do:
Work alongside product and other cross-functional counterparts including designers, back end, and QA on features that power freight productsCreate the best possible user experience in our web applications, and come up with creative, outside-the-box solutions for complex problemsWrite modular and maintainable front-end code, and actively participate in writing unit tests, improving quality, and performing code reviewsParticipate in full SDLC process in a CI/CD centered development, and actively work on our AWS cloud infrastructureResearch new technology and design patterns in collaboration with fellow engineers; propose changes that bring both short term and long term benefits
What We're Looking For:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here. ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xs7GivrHCj05XC6-mn6MsRGG3V5AcgZ5/view?usp=sharing )