We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take on a key role on our team. This Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our client.
Full Stack Developer Skills and Expertise
Below is a list of several skills and responsibilities of Full Stack developers.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experienced with PHP, MYSQL,
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of client-Server Architecture.
- Understanding of AWS Management console & its different services like EC2, RDS, Route53 Etc..
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket or SVN.
- Must be good understanding in HTML5 & CSS3.
- Must be good understanding at running command via SSH using CLI
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Must have good understanding about MVC architecture.
- Having knowledge on CMS like WordPress, Magento, Shopify will be additive advantage.
Bikayi is a Sequoia Capital and Y combinator funded company and one of the fastest growing companies in India.
For more information about the company please refer to the link below
Frontend Eng Skills Required
- Experience with CSS, Bootstrap, SCSS, Material Design, CSS animations etc.
- Experience with React.js / Node Js .( Mandatory)
- Have good design and aesthetic skills.
- Great communication and management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent career experience required
- Should be able to act independently and take on big projects with minimal guidance.
Backend Eng Skills Required
- Experience with Node Js or equivalent backend technologies.
- Experience with AWS / GCP / Firebase.
- Knowledge about ci / cd pipelines and testing environments.
- Great communication and management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent career experience required
- Should be able to act independently and take on big projects with minimal guidance
- Past experience of working for tier 1 / vc funded companies.
- ( 2-4 ) years of commercial work experience in the relevant domains.
- Continuous past experience of delivering products at a steady pace.
- Experience in the following would be preferred.
- Node Js for Backend Engineers
- React Js for Frontend Engineers
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- In and out understanding of WordPress and theme - plugin implementations.
- Much has experience and knowledge in improving WordPress performance.
- Meeting with website functional requirements.
- Experienced in content structuring and code optimization.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools.
- In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision.
- You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- You will be responsible to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- 5 to 10 years of end-to-end development using Java & UI technology (ReactJS)
- Good knowledge of any relational database).
- Well versed with testing concepts and methodologies
- Agile/Scrum development and full SDLC from development to production deployment.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Should have develop professional applications in PHP using CodeIgniter.
- Additional advantage if worked on frameworks like Laravel and Zend
- Advance Level SQL knowledge
- Additional advantage if familiar with Server Configuration and Monitoring
- Should have working on Git Repository
- Candidate should have exceptionally good debugging skills.
- Clear about Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of the project.
- Should be capable to work in a team.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Should be enthusiasts and able to take challenge.
Job type: Full time.
Role type: Technical.
Functional Area: Web and app development specializing in CRM and Sales Force Automation IT solutions.
About the role:
We are looking for a PHP developer, responsible for the development and maintenance of the Websites, CMSs,
Services, APIs and MySQL databases (writing the procedures and complex queries). The developer will be the
part of the full stack team and work with our team of engineers.
You will be responsible for -
● Hands on experience in Core PHP and MySQL Database.
● Good experience of relational databases, database keys and joins.
● Clear understanding of Object Oriented Programming, CSS, HTML layout.
● Strong skills on JSON parsing as well as XML for fetching data into the application
● Good knowledge of the application deployment process using FTP.
● Basic knowledge of Unix Command / environment
● Should be able write the code independently.
● Knowledge of PHP frameworks and CMS.
● Candidate should be able to follow Best Practices of all the Languages
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement the features.
● Unit-test code for robustness, including use cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Identify and correct bottlenecks, work on bug fixing and improving application performance
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical / coding requirements.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Excellent communication skill and think out of the box to achieve the business logic with less impact and
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Qualification & Experience:
● Any Engineering Graduate or Post Graduate.
● BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
● 3 Years of Professional Experience.
Great to have’s: Must have skills or competencies.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment as in a competitive landscape new data keeps
flowing in rapidly and the world is constantly changing
What we offer you?
● An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
● Getting to work with our clients and be part of the next level evolution.
About Andesoft Consulting:
Andesoft is a boutique interactive services shop strategically combining business analytics and design. The primary
domain expertise covers, Web architecture, CMS and CRM technologies
Market and business analytics to achieve better market segmentation and campaign management
Custom off-line and on-line interactive applications
The 3 major business verticals we specialize in are Health Care, Financial Services, and Public and Non-profit
Company Profile: http://www.andesoftconsulting.com
404 DM is a fast-growing data-driven creative solutions provider, with a portfolio of brands that include Myntra, Flipkart, and Wildcraft. Our team essentially stands for all things digital with an abundance of creativity. The focus lies in building - right from crafting compelling narratives that capture a brand's essence to the long-lasting relationships that are developed with each and every client, the agency believes that this is the driving force behind the work they do. 404 DM offers a wide variety of services in the digital sphere, including design, technology, media planning, and above all, creative strategizing that helps brands stand out amidst their contemporaries.
We are building this really cool product that will change the way brands do their marketing and acquire customers. We're looking for equally driven and highly skilled people to join us. We'd love to have a conversation with you and see if you and our team are the right fit for each other.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle; determining design methodologies and toolsets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supports and develops web application developers by providing advice, coaching.
- SADs (Senior application Developer ) maintain the job duties of a supervisor as well as a lower-level application developer These duties can include regular consultations with the Team concerning software, creating new programs, and testing newly installed programs to verify functionality.
- The managerial side of being a leader can include writing reports on team progress and presenting those reports to upper executive committees, per Coding standards. SADs also make executive-level standards decisions for their department, ensure company policies are being followed and counsel employees as needed
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in information technology or computer sciences. Combining full - time academics degree with certification in computer languages and software programs could be an added advantage.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Highly skilled tech expert with exposure in web-technologies and a product oriented thought process
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Should have minimum 5 years of experience
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (Java Servlets, Jsp, hibernate, Spring, Spring boot-Java back end)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Back end: Java Servlets, Jsp, hibernate, Spring, Spring boot-Java back end.
You would be leading a very pivotal role within the tech team at MedPiper where you would be responsible for all the ongoing and new product-related initiatives. You would be the founding team and an individual contributor to the app development POD.
What we look for:
You are passionate, a strong technical contributor, and an emerging leader. You have a proven track record of creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products, building large-scale distributed systems.
- 2 years of minimum experience on JS/ES6 (Object Oriented)
- 2 years of minimum experience on ReactJs, HTML, CSS
- 1 year of minimum experience on SQL database
Excellent to have :
- Experience on PWA, ServiceWorkers, SSE, WebSockets
- State Management like Redux
- Any exposure on ReactNative/Flutter
- Exposure on DS/Algo fundamentals
- HTML5 latest APIs
- Knowledge of JSON/XML
Good to have:
- Knowledge of SASS, JSS, Radium
- Knowledge of Webpack, Build System
- Knowledge of Web Fundamentals, Browser Working, REST API
- Knowledge of testing frameworks like Mocha/Jest
- Exposure on Server Side Scripting/ NextJs
- Exposure on NodeJs with Express
- Exposure on UX best practices, Web Accessibility
- Knowledge of back-end languages preferably Python / PHP and
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience in BootStrap / Material Design
- 2+ Years of experience with Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science, Math, or related technical domainflutt