Should be Graduated in the year (2021/2022) (BE/B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech)
-Good in aptitude and problem-solving skills
-Excellent in communication(Mandate)
-Passion to work in the tech industry
-Good to have exposure/trained/certified on any tech skills
About Devon Software Services
A top of the line, premium software advisory & development services firm. Our customers include promising early stage start ups, fortune 500 enterprises and investors. We draw inspiration from Leonardo Da Vinci's famous quote - Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Domains we work in
Multiple; publishing, retail, banking, networking, social sector, education and many more.
Tech we use
Java, Scala, Golang, Elixir, Python, RoR, .Net, JS frameworks
More details on tech
You name it and we might be working on it. The important thing is not technology here but what kind of solutions we provide to our clients. We believe to solve some of the most complex problems, holistic thinking and solution design is of extreme importance. Technology is the most important tool to implement the solution thus designed.
Who should join us
We are looking for curious & inquisitive technology practitioners. Our customers see us one of the most premium advisory and development services firm, hence most of the problems we work on are complex and often hard to solve. You can expect to work in small (2-5) people teams, working very closely with the customers in iterative developing and evolving the solution. We are continually on the search for passionate, bright and energetic professionals to join our team.
So, if you are someone who has strong fundamentals on technology and wants to stretch, beyond the regular role based boundaries, then Sahaj is the place for you. You will experience a world, where there are no roles or grades and you will play different roles and wear multiple hats, to deliver a software project.
- Work on complex, custom-designed, scalable, multi-tiered software development projects
- Work closely with clients (commercial & social enterprises, start ups), both Business and Technical staff members * Be responsible for the quality of software and resolving any issues regards the solution
- Think through hard problems, not limited to technology and work with a team to realise and implement solutions
- Learn something new everyday
- Development and delivery experience in any of the programming languages
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great design and solutioning skills (OO & Functional)
- Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale custom built object-oriented applications
- Understanding of code refactoring and optimisation issues
- Understanding of Virtualisation & DevOps. Experience with Ansible, Chef, Docker preferable * Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to different situations
- Ability to handle ambiguity on a day to day basis
Skills:- J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate (Java), Java and Scala
- Understand the requirement and convert that into API design.
- Write the code independently
- Unit testing and bug fixing
- Write code with standards and conventions and follow best practices.
- Know how to engineer a full-fledged system and not just write code to make things work.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies, scrum.
- Should be able to guide juniors.
- Communication with clients for requirement understanding.
- Code Merging and deployment
- REST APIs in Spring Boot and Spring Framework
- MySQL Database, complex SQL queries (like joining multiple tables)
- Spring Security, JWT Tokens
- Third party Integration
- Unix basic commands
- Apache Tomcat, Deployment of War in Unix environment.
- Jira or any other Issue/Task tracking systems.
BE \ B.Tech \ MCA
- Java, Spring MVC, Java Script, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, and BootStrap. Highlighted Skills are mandatory
- Back-end Skills Strong hands-on working experience in Core Java, Spring MVC, and Hibernate.
- Front-end Skills Good hands-on experience in Java Script, Angular, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, and BootStrap.
- Database Good experience working with DB like MySQL.
We are looking for a focussed, energetic and motivated Senior Java Developer. You must have sufficient experience in Java Development, Spring, Spring Boot, AWS and SQS, S3. You will be challenged with complex and robust product development.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be the most senior developer within the company working alongside other Java Developers, the Engineering Manager, and the CTO.
Senior Java Developer requirements
Solid development experience using Java, Springboot, SQS, S3 and Microservices
Experience working in Swing Java framework
Revises, updates, refactors, and debugs code
Write clear, concise and efficient code and ensure it is fully tested
Service and develop features using Java with AWS, JUnit, SQL and Spring framework
You have a good knowledge of Cloud technologies (ideally AWS)
Participate in peer coding reviews and work in a collaborative, agile environment
Demonstrate technical knowledge and expertise with a clear understanding on the products' technical composition
Senior Java Developer responsibilities
7-9 yrs minimum work experience
Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and communication skills
Excellent attention to detail and time-management skills
Serves as an expert on developed applications
Ability to adapt and learn new product/technology is key
Collaborates with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
Knowledge of Agile frameworks (i.e. Scrum) and has worked with Jira or Spira
Attend daily stand-up meetings alongside the Scrum Master
A self-starter, hardworking and committed individual
Work UK hours - ideally 9.00am - 6pm with the expectation to work out of ours when needed
Who are we looking for?
A senior level Java-J2EEE lead to manage a critical project for one of the biggest clients in banking domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications.
We are looking for people from the trading background
- An excellent tech Lead or application architect with strong experience in monolithic Java legacy applications, modern cloud-native
- Strong hands-on experience in Spring, Core Java specifically on multi-threading, concurrency, memory management process, and fair understanding on network communication & protocols.
- experience working in software development on low-latency and high performing systems
- Experienced to guide & mentor the offshore team members, validating application deliverables on regular basis
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with peers across different time zones.
- Passionate about good design and code quality and have strong engineering practices
- Experience working on GCP will be preferred.
- Experience in analyzing requirements and develop software as per project defined software process
- Develop and review design, code
- Develop and document architecture framework, technical standards, and application roadmap
- Guide development teams to comply with the architecture and development standards and ensure quality application is designed, developed, and delivered
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Mentor, Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
- Ultimate sun Java and GCP Certified
Card91 is simplifying business payments by providing a plug and play issuance infrastructure
to businesses for domestic and cross-border payments. Our full stack platform enables
businesses to gain control and visibility into their payment flows, controlling the entire payment
lifecycle from onboarding, to issuance, to transaction and data reconciliation. The platform
aims to provide holistic solutions around payment issuance and distribution management. Our
deep focus in payments will help us in bringing new issuance formats as well as technologies
The company has been founded by seasoned technology entrepreneurs who have founded
successful companies like Myntra, Mastiff Technologies earlier. Headquartered in Bangalore,
with presence in Mumbai and NCR, Card91 aims to disrupt the payment infrastructure space
in the issuer-processor segment.
Position: Java Developers
We are building our core team which will be responsible for a highly scalable, always available
microservices based backend for payment processing. The developer will be involved with the
design, implementation, and execution from day one and build a robust, secure, and scalable
payment processing engine.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Individual Contributors talking full ownership of the micro services
● Design and Implement the micro services from scratch
● Be creative and always try to evaluate new strategies to execute faster
● Team player and always eager to teach new team members about the code, structure
● Not afraid of bringing new designs (even languages) which will make the system
Experience and Qualifications
● Having 2 - 5 years of experience
● Degree from a premier institute like IIT/NIT/BITS is desirable
● A strong expertise in Java/Spring/Spring Boot/Hibernate/Java
● Experience in developing highly scalable and reliable web applications, including
integration with internal and external systems.
● Experience building web services in REST with technologies like Spring Boot, Spring-
WS, spring MVC or JAX-RS
● Should be able to write test cases (unit and functional) to cover most of the code
● Experience in databases like MySQL and NoSQL db like Cassandra, etc.
● Experience with Cloud computing AWS & Microservices architecture
● Exposure to front end technologies like VueJS, ReactJS etc is an advantage
● Knowledge on Redis, ELK stack or Temporal BPM is a big plus
● Docker & Kubernetes experience is a big plus
● Previous experience of Fintech company is an added advantage
What’s on offer
● Vibrant, fun and rewarding culture that nurtures and promotes excellence
● Opportunities to learn and interact with payment industry leaders
● Competitive remuneration, group health insurance & PF
● Other office perks of being part of an early-stage Start-up
● Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
An ideal candidate must possess excellent Logical & Analytical skills. You will be working in a team as well on diverse projects. The candidate must be able to deal smoothly and confidently with the Clients & Personnel.
Key roles and Responsibilities:
⦁ Able to design and build efficient, testable and reliable code.
⦁ Should be a team player sharing ideas with the team for continuous improvement and development process.
⦁ Good Knowledge on Spring Boot, Spring MVC, J2EE and SQL Queries.
⦁ Stay updated of new tools, libraries, and best practices.
⦁ Adaptable, Self-Motivated, must be willing to learn new things.
⦁ Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science Engineering / IT or related discipline with a good academic record.
⦁ Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
⦁ Knowledge on SDLC flow from requirement analysis to deployment phase.
⦁ Should be able to design, develop and deploy applications.
⦁ Able to identify bugs and devise solutions to address and resolve the issues.
About Company: Ramphal Technologies is an Indian startup company. The company was founded by a visionary team of founders having a vast experience in Technology.
The company has a long term vision to disrupt the Indian Air Traffic scenario through technology Innovation. The Govt. Of India has officially signed a MOA with us to
build the next generation Technology platform to manage the Air Traffic in India.
About Opportunity: We have an exciting career opportunity for you where you will be part of developing a mission critical real time IT system. < >
This role gives you an opportunity to disrupt how both manned and unmanned flights are going to fly in future. Your software will run in every Indian/Global Airport
and your work will keep the flight journey safe and efficient.
Responsible for design, development, debugging and implementation of software
applications in support of end user’s requirements. Works on problems of relatively
complex scope, through general usage of standard concepts and principles and
applications of own judgement. Responsible for delivering results that have direct impact
on the achievement of results within the job area as an Individual Contributor.
Responsible for driving and leading the analysis, design, development activities on
- Involved in entire SDLC lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned product lines.
- Meets and exceeds standards for the quality and timeliness of the work products.
- Implements, unit tests, debugs and leads integrations of complex code.
- Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to best practices, standards and processes.
- Ensure robust, securely accessible, highly available and highly scalable product that meets or exceeds customer and end-user expectations
Technical Duties & Responsibilities
3 – 6 Years
With 2-4 years of experience in Scalable Architecture development. We are looking for Independent Contributors, who have good understanding of Microservices based architecture, and a comprehensive awareness of various architectures & their suitability as per product requirements: -
- Can solve problems independently, be responsible for the requirement analysis and design implementation of important business modules, and be familiar with the online deployment environment, able to independently analyse and quickly troubleshoot online faults.
- Familiar with JAVA programming principles, understand their advanced features and class libraries, network and server programming, multi-threaded programming, common open source products
- Experience in SOA EIP using Apache Camel Spring Integration
- High quality coding ability, reusability, low coupling, scalability, high performance, maintainability, high security
- Have the architectural design capabilities of modules and subsystems, master common architectural design methods and patterns
- Understand SOA, event-driven, distributed system principles, large-scale network application structure, message middleware, caching, load balancing, clustering technology, data synchronization, NoSQL
- Have the project experience of RabbitMQ or Kafka
- If the candidate has air fare industry experience, might be priority