- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Additional Job requirements
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science/Math or equivalent
- BS in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant professional software development experience: designing, developing, and delivering software written in Java, C#, or C++, web development.
- Knowledgeable in object-oriented design patterns.
- Experience building highly scalable and distributed systems
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and application/services development
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
About Amazon India
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind.
You'll also hear us say that at Amazon, it's always "Day 1." What do we mean? That our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon's very first day - to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent, and focus on delighting our customers.
- Development of a Single Page Application (SPA) and it's components in Typescript: deployed and optimized for progressive mobile and browsers using Angular 2 and Ionic 2 frameworks.
- Creating custom, general use modules and smart components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular framework.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components in Typescript and using responsive HTML and CSS.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Should have experience with CSS 3, SCSS, Java script and HTML5.
- Full-time knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience. Or 2 Year or more experience with other industry-leading frameworks like React.
- Minimum 1-year experience in working and extending one of the CSS or UI frameworks like Ng-lightening, Angular-material
- BE / BTech / MCA
Should be able to join in 30 days or less.
∙ Proficient in Node.JS development stack
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS server-less architecture, Redis, ElasticSearch
Vah Vah! is an ed-tech company that offers online makeup courses in micro-batches to students across India to learn from the leading teachers in top cities. We provide holistic education with lots of practical training that makes our students job-ready with not just the base skills but also the soft skills for great customer service. Our teachers have more than 15+ years of experience in training makeup and have certified more than 1000+ students. Vah Vah! is founded by executives with extensive experience running consumer business and mobile games at scale (over 100 million players) at Zynga. Vah Vah! is backed by a leading investment firm.
Website Link: https://vahvah.com/
Vah Vah teaches professional makeup to budding makeup artists and influencers through live online classes. We have students from Srinagar, all the way to the Andamans. And experienced teachers who have worked in Bridal Makeup, Ramp Shoots, Film and more. We empower our students to join the workforce as fully trained makeup artists. This is the future of vocational education, and you can help build it.
- Amazing workplace and colleagues to work with
- We have the right mixture of creativity, analytics and hustle to move fast in the right direction.
- You will work with colleagues who don’t take themselves too seriously but move mountains.
- See yourself evolving every month with new problems to solve and new skill to master.
- Work with the smartest engineers so you can learn from them.
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Great stock options so you can benefit from the company's growth.
- Immense exposure to new technologies
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members. Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Overall experience of 2-5 years in building backend services using languages like NodeJs, Java etc
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, Node.Js, Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Sound knowledge on source control and DevOps
What you get:
- Amazing workplace and colleagues to work with
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
- Design and develop large-scale business application using Java, Spring boot, Microservices Architecture
- Design and develop software application code by analyzing requirements and specification using Java and J2EE
- Creating webservices (SOAP/RESTful) and consuming webservices
- Strong fundamentals OOPS concepts, Exception Handling, Coding Standards
- Experience in MySQL/MSSQL/Oracle
- Experience in SDLC methodologies Agile / waterfall
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Basic working knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Must possess strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent team player with strong verbal & written communication skills.
We are looking for a ROR developer. If you're a creative problem solver who is eager to develop amazing products and hungry for a new adventure, a word class workplace is waiting for you.
- Production experience in Ruby.
- A completed technical degree in Computer Science or any related fields.
- 3+ years of professional product development experience.
- Being comfortable with microservices architectures, API-based
- You are a pragmatic programmer who understands what is needed to get things done.
- Problem solving and collaborative mindset.
- Experience working with DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform).
- Experience with AWS (RDS, DDB, Lambda, CW, EC2, SQS, SNS, Cognito, Kinesis).
- Experience with performance improvements (Caching Techniques, SQL Query Optimization, Performance monitoring and profiling.
- Deep understanding of service-oriented and microservices architectural patterns, troubleshooting methods and best practices.
- Takes end to end ownership of the development and operation of complete features.
About the job
We focus on client adoption of disruptive technologies, technology architecture and providing specialized skills related to integration, custom software engineering, testing, application modernization, agile and more. We help our clients with the most complex projects including working in open web platforms, DevOps platforms as well as intelligent Computing and Architecture enhancement.
We are looking for hands on, smart thinking Applications developer to join our fast-growing team of talented professionals. You will have the opportunity to work on large enterprise solutions and deliver solutions that deliver business performance for our customers.
WORK YOU’LL DO
- Design and develop microservices/APIs using either Java/Spring boot, ISTIO, Kubernetes, Docker, CI / CD Pipelines
- You would scale micro services using Kafka or similar messaging systems.
- Collaborate with clients, architects, and application architectures to understand the operational objectives and purpose of the future system integration.
- Understand the points of integration between the different systems and highlight the potential risks associated with the delivery of solutions
- Collaborate with Functional Designers and Developers in order to find best solutions
- Produce detailed functional and technical specifications.
- Assist in producing solutions with threat assessments and associated security awareness.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5- 8 years of hands-on experience designing and developing microservices using either Java/Spring Boot
- 3-5 years of experience with system integration
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with API concepts and technologies such as REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, YAML, GraphQL, and Swagger
- Experience developing within agile methodology using CI/CD pipeline
- Experienced in 3-tier, n-tier, cloud computing, microservices architectures and SOA.
- Good knowledge of integration architectures
- Experience supporting and/or implementing complex integration projects
- Excellent client management skills
- Experience with Data modelling would be an asset
- Experience of working in an Agile Environment
- Ability to drive design from Stories and Requirements
- Adept at UML, Design Patterns, Reusable Services Development,
- Knowledge on Scaling Microservices
As Back end developer, we expect you to be motivated in solving real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our Resellers. Being a small company we have a culture of creative problem solving, intellectual design, fast-paced development, and passionate product delivery. Enhance or build Restful web services for our mobile app.
- Develop server-side components, REST APIs
- Assume ownership for existing and new modules including design, development, and unit testing for enhancements of existing modules and development of new modules.
- Analyse problems logically and exercise sound judgment in defining, evaluating, and solving difficult technical and operational problems where solutions may be of a precedent-establishing nature.
- Lead the design and architectural improvements
- Participate and collaborate with team members in design discussions, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, suggest enhancements to architecture, implement POCs, and enhance application.
- Reduce technical debt with quality coding
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) from IITs and Premier Engineering College.
- Excellent Object Orientation, coupled with excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Highly skilled at Java and related technologies, including Java Frameworks like Spring-boot or Drop wizard, RESTful web services, JSON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS Solr.
- Must have hands-on experience in building scalable and secure back end systems.
- Have hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
- Good to have knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
- B.E/M.C. A Or B.C.A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, Or Similar Relevant Field
- Strong Knowledge of PHP Web Frameworks E.G Laravel
- Understanding the Fully Synchronous Behaviour Of PHP
- Understanding of MVC Design Patterns
- Strong Knowledge of The Common PHP Or Web Server Exploits and Their Solutions
- Understanding Fundamental Design Principles Behind A Scalable Application.
- Integration of Multiple Data Sources and Databases into One System
- Familiarity With SQL/NoSQL Databases and Their Declarative Query Languages
- Proficient Understanding of Code Versioning Tools, Such as Git, Bitbucket.
- Understanding Fundamentals of Cloud Technologies E.G AWS
- Knowledge of Node.js And React.js Should Be an Advantage.
- Knowledge of HealthCare and e-Commerce domain will be good.
Aimed at building a massive parallel economy, This For That, is looking for highly driven engineers to build out a world class product. The product is in its early stages so there’s a lot to learn and build from scratch. You will get to work alongside seasoned business and marketing professionals and become part of the core engineering team.
2) Understanding of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
3) Comfortable working through the entire stack from the user interface through systems levels
4) Understanding accessibility and security compliance
5) Strong Logical and Analytical Skills
6) Experience in consuming web services (REST) and processing data (JSON)
7) Experience with SQLite, NoSQL, Redis or other databases
8) Proven experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related frameworks
9) Good understanding of NodeJS asynchronous runtime
10) Good understanding of JS concepts on callbacks and closures
11) Experience in debugging issues related to memory leaks
12) Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with sub-second response times
13) Experience with ElasticSearch/Solr
14) Experience working in a collaborative team environment
15) Ability to understand and analyse issues across multiple vendors and interfaces
16) Experience with NoSQL queries
17) Experience with AWS
18) Experience in managing/mentoring small teams
In depth knowledge of all of the above is not mandatory but the nature of the work will involve learning and getting involved with all of the above. You would be working directly with key members of the management team to define and drive technical strategy.
Experience in the mobile space is mandatory. Please only apply if you have been part of building a mobile product. Since our product is mobile only, it is essential that you understand implications on the front end.