- We are looking for a Senior SRE with a proven track record of success leading complex cloud-hybrid environments. You will have:
- Strong sense of Being an Owner, Wearing the Customer Shoes, with the ability to Empower Others demonstrated through clear
- communication and collaboration.
- Skills to work independently with multiple global teams, developing, configuring, deploying, and operating our global infrastructure on AWS and on-prem.
- Operational experience in complex distributed and real-time systems, including experience with SLO/SLAs towards high availability,reliability and DR goals.
- DevOps experience in building tools and frameworks, with an understanding of continuous deployment processes.
- Ability to think at scale, bringing a focus on continuous delivery methodologies from design through deployment and operations.
- Experience building and managing systems with tools including Kubernetes, Chef/Ansible/Puppet, Kafka, Docker, and Terraform.
- 5+ years experience in a Software and/or Site Reliability Engineering role
- Experience writing automation code in GoLang, Python or Java
- Experience developing and operating large scale distributed systems with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience in running real time and low latency high available applications (Kafka, gRPC, RTP)
- Experience running public cloud environments on AWS
- Experience running hybrid clouds and on-prem infrastructures on Red Hat Enterprise Linux / CentOS
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- The ability to lead, partner, and collaborate cross functionally across an engineering organization
About Uniphore Software Systems
Candidate MUST HAVE product-based company experience and a minimum of 3years of experience in DevOps.
What you will do (or learn) :
1. Build our application stack on AWS. Infrastructure as code (read Terraform)
2. Build state-of-the-art CI/CD pipelines.
3. Manage data warehouses and data pipelines.
4. Work on infrastructure and data security.
5. State-of-the-art log management system and tooling around them.
6. Monitoring and alerting system.
What do we expect from you?
1. 3 to 10 years of experience with DevOps or SRE principles.
2. Good fundamentals of database management and other distributed systems management.
3. Experience in infrastructure as code or other configuration management systems.
4. Experience in scripting languages (like bash, python, go lang etc.)
5. Good understanding of Linux systems
6. Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
7. Experience in tooling around monitoring, CI/CD, log management systems.
● Be on a PagerDuty rotation to respond to availability incidents and provide support
for service engineers.
● Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view
of system health
● Building and implementing services to make IT and support better at their jobs.
● Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
● Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our
capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually
● Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and applications to assist in
performance tuning and fault finding
● Experience from an agile working development environment
● Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
● Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level
Required Skills and Qualifications:
● 3+ years of experience working within DevOps or SRE teams.
● 3+ years experience with AWS Cloud
● Ability to program (structured and OO) with one or more high level languages, such
● Must have experience with Ansible, Helm, Terraform and Kubernetes.
● Document every action so your findings turn into repeatable actions–and then into
● Hands-on experience with Distributed Version Control System such as GIT, AWS
CodeCommit or equivalent
● Know your way around Linux and the Unix Shell.
● Experience or familiarity with ELK stack
● Ability to use Azure DevOps
● Experience with distributed storage technologies like NFS, Ceph, S3 as well as
dynamic resource management frameworks (Mesos, Kubernetes)
● A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance
Job Title: Site Reliability Engineer
- 4+ years overall experience with 2+ years in SRE role handling Kubernetes
- SRE Engineer with strong experience in monitoring, troubleshooting and support of Kubernetes container platforms
- Support rapid development and engineering productivity via release engineering, CI/CD automation, and build tools.
- Perform health checks Apps/Infra to identify and proactively pre-empt issues from occurring (verification, alerts, etc).
- Work closely with engineering or DevOps teams to debug and fix issues as they arise.
- Work on development tasks and tools for infrastructure, deployment, monitoring, etc.
- Participate in on-call rotations and be responsible for infrastructure and platform level escalations.
- Work with the DevOps team on planning and implementation of infrastructure capacity planning, upgrades, and monitoring.
- Participate in Daily (Standup) Production Reviews
- Contribute to the design and improvement of deployment architecture of new and existing applications based on the principles of reliability, high availability, efficiency, and observability.
- Research, learn, adapt, customize, and create tools to improve the observability, resilience, and usability of applications in scope
- Create and maintain SRE-related documentation (solution repository, Root Cause Analysis Reports etc)
- Expertise in one or more Cloud/Infrastructure tools – Rancher, JFrog Artifactory, Sysdig, Portworx, Calico, Hashicorp Vault
- Expertise working on at least 1 public cloud platform – AWS, Azure
- Expertise in monitoring tools like Datadog
- Experience in IaaS tools like CFT, Terraform
- Strong expertise in Cloud concepts like Infrastructure as Code, Cloud Computing, Containerization, and SRE.
- Experience working with automation tools like Docker, Rancher and Kubernetes to implement End-to-End Automation.
- Experience in Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple containers as a cluster
- Expertise in alert & monitoring scripts for applications & servers using Python /or Shell Script.
- Experience in a cluster configuration (pods, nodes) using Kubernetes
- Experience in migrating and implementing multiple applications from on-premise to cloud using AWS services like EC2, S3, Glacier, EC2, VPC, RDS, CloudTrail, and EKS Function.
A network of the world's best developers - full-time, long-term remote software jobs with better compensation and career growth. We enable our clients to accelerate their Cloud Offering and Capitalize on Cloud. We have our own IoT/AI platform and we provide professional services on that platform to build custom clouds for their IoT devices. We also build mobile apps, run 24x7 DevOps/site reliability engineering for our clients.
We are looking for a friendly, very hands-on technical, and dependable professional with plenty of experience as a backend & cloud engineer to provide site reliability services to our internal teams and end customers. We expect you to deliver with TOP quality & high speed. You must have experience developing and designing amazing UI screens.
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience.
- Strong Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean, and efficient code.
- 3 years of experience with the Django framework and other backend technologies.
- Knowledge of NodeJS
- Experience with building, modifying, and extending API endpoints (REST or GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
- Understand how to use a database like Postgres (preferred choice), SQLite, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Experience creating high-performance applications.
- Experience with messaging and broker tools - Rabbitmq, MQTT
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
- Knowledge of web services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with CloudFormation/Terraform
- Experience managing AWS infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience in Linux environment.
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes/Docker orchestration.
- Manges existing infrastructure/Pipelines/Engineering tools (On-Prem or AWS) for the engineering team (Build servers/Jenkins nodes etc.)
- Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and influencing skills.
- Handle customer calls/emails regarding technical issues for end-users.
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Min 3 year experience
- Ahmedabad Office Or,
- Work from home
- 40 hours a week with a rotational shift every month.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives, etc.
- We don't believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 30 days notice period
(deployment, troubleshooting, maintenance,
Helm charts) and Deployment and administration
of one or more of: ELK stack, Kafka, Prometheus
or Grafana with Working knowledge of at least
one cloud platform (GCP, AWS or Azure) & some
configuration management system (such as Salt
or Ansible).Good understanding of networking
concepts (architecture, components, protocols)
& Solid understanding of OS concepts and
internals of Linux is a must.
Founded by a passionate team of serial entrepreneurs and alumni of IIT Delhi, U.C Berkeley, and well-known tech companies such as Uber and Zomato.
Sourcewiz is on a mission to increase India’s export GDP. This is a unique opportunity to
join a funded early-stage startup and have a massive impact on our product, culture, and
direction. It's a lot of work and a roller coaster ride. But, if you are up for it, you can join us
in replacing the tiresome and slow sales process for importers and exporters and have a
significant impact on our customers. We are not a company that believes engineers should be hidden away from decisions, churning out code for features decided from upon high. Instead, our Engineers form strong bonds with cross-functional peers in Product Management, Product Design and others to become experts in their product domain.
We’re looking for people with a strong interest in building successful products or systems;
are comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces; have exquisite attention to detail, and
comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
As a Site Reliability Engineer at Sourcewiz, you will...
• Own and improve the scalability and reliability of our products
• Working directly with product engineering team
• Work with RDBMS, Search, Caching and queuing
• Contribute expertise towards architectural planning and ensure the company builds
sustainable services that meet our customer expectations while leveraging appropriate
tools and frameworks.
• Ongoing participation in the review and testing
● 4-8 years experience in Cloud Infrastructure and Operations domains
● Experience with Linux systems and/OR Windows servers
● Specialize in one or two cloud deployment platforms: AWS, GCP, Azure
● Hands on experience with AWS services (EKS, ECS, EC2, VPC, RDS, Lambda, GKE, Compute Engine)
● Good understanding of Apache Web Server, Nginx, MySQL, MongoDB, Nagios
● Logging and Monitoring tools (ELK, Stackdriver, CloudWatch)
● DevOps Technologies
● Knowledge on Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet,
● Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker,
Position: Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Pune (Currently WFH, post pandemic you need to relocate)
About the Organization:
A funded product development company, headquarter in Singapore and offices in Australia, United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and India. You will gain work experience in a global environment.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps / Site Reliability engineer to join our team and be instrumental in taking our products to the next level.
In this role, you will be working on bleeding edge hybrid cloud / on-premise infrastructure handing billions of events and terabytes of data a day.
You will be responsible for working closely with various engineering teams to design, build and maintain a globally distributed infrastructure footprint.
As part of role, you will be responsible for researching new technologies, managing a large fleet of active services and their underlying servers, automating the deployment, monitoring and scaling of components and optimizing the infrastructure for cost and performance.
- Ensure the operational integrity of the global infrastructure
- Design repeatable continuous integration and delivery systems
- Test and measure new methods, applications and frameworks
- Analyze and leverage various AWS-native functionality
- Support and build out an on-premise data center footprint
- Provide support and diagnose issues to other teams related to our infrastructure
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation (If Required)
- Expert-level administrator of Linux-based systems
- Experience managing distributed data platforms (Kafka, Spark, Cassandra, etc) Aerospike experience is a plus.
- Experience with production deployments of Kubernetes Cluster
- Experience in automating provisioning and managing Hybrid-Cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP and On-Prem) at scale.
- Knowledge of monitoring platform (Prometheus, Grafana, Graphite).
- Experience in Distributed storage systems such as Ceph or GlusterFS.
- Experience in virtualisation with KVM, Ovirt and OpenStack.
- Hands-on experience with configuration management systems such as Terraform and Ansible
- Bash and Python Scripting Expertise
- Network troubleshooting experience (TCP, DNS, IPv6 and tcpdump)
- Experience with continuous delivery systems (Jenkins, Gitlab, BitBucket, Docker)
- Experience managing hundreds to thousands of servers globally
- Enjoy automating tasks, rather than repeating them
- Capable of estimating costs of various approaches, and finding simple and inexpensive solutions to complex problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Comfortable collaborating and supporting a diverse team of engineers
- Ability to troubleshoot problems in complex systems
- Flexible working hours and ability to participate in 24/7 on call support with other team members whenever required.
● Research, propose and evaluate with a 5-year vision, the architecture, design, technologies,
processes and profiles related to Telco Cloud.
● Participate in the creation of a realistic technical-strategic roadmap of the network to transform
it to Telco Cloud and be prepared for 5G.
● Using your deep technical expertise, you will provide detailed feedback to Product Management
and Engineering, as well as contribute directly to the platform code base to enhance both the
Customer experience of the service, as well as the SRE quality of life.
● The individual must be aware of trends in network infrastructure as well as within the network
engineering and OSS community. What technologies are being developed or launched?
● The individual should stay current with infrastructure trends in the telco network cloud domain.
● Be responsible for the Engineering of Lab and Production Telco Cloud environments, including
patches, upgrades, and reliability and performance improvements.
Required Minimum Qualifications: (Education and Technical Skills/Knowledge)
● Software Engineering degree, MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
● Years of experiences as an SRE, DevOps, Development and/or Support related role
● 0-5 years of professional experience for a junior position
● At least 8 years of professional experience for a senior position
● Unix server administration and tuning : Linux / RedHat / CentOS / Ubuntu
● You have deep knowledge in Networking Layers 1-4
● Cloud / Virtualization (at least two): Helm, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud,
OpenStack, OpenShift, VMware vSphere / Tanzu
● You have in-depth knowledge of cloud storage solutions on top of AWS, GCP, Azure and/or
on-prem private cloud, such as Ceph, CephFS, GlusterFS
● DevOps: Jenkins, Git, Azure DevOps, Ansible, Terraform
● Backend Knowledge Bash, Python, Go (other knowledge of Scripting Language is a plus).
● PaaS Level solutions such as Keycloak for IAM, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, DBaaS (such as MySQL,
About the Organisation:
The team at Coredge.io is a combination of experienced and young professionals alike having
many years of experience in working with Edge computing, Telecom application development
and Kubernetes. The company has continuously collaborated with the open source community,
universities and major industry players in furthering its goal of providing the industry with an
indispensable tool to offer improved services to its customers. Coredge.io has a global market
presence with its offices in US and New Delhi, India.
About the Role
Dremio’s SREs ensure that our internal and externally visible services have reliability and uptime appropriate to users' needs and a fast rate of improvement. You will be joining a newly formed team that will spearhead our efforts to launch a cloud service. This is an opportunity to join a very fast growth startup and help build a cloud service from the ground up.
Responsibilities and Ownership
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Evangelize and advocate for reliability practices across our organization.
- Collaborate with other Engineering teams to support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, monitoring/alerting, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Analyze and optimize our core product by developing and implementing reliability and performance practices.
- Scale systems sustainably through automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Be on-call for services that the SRE team owns.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in the following areas: SRE, DevOps, Cloud Operations, Systems Engineering, or Software Engineering.
- Excellent command of cloud services on AWS/GCP/Azure, Kubernetes and CI/CD pipelines.
- Have moderate-advanced experience in Java, C, C++, Python, Go or other object-oriented programming languages.
- You are Interested in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- You have a systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- You have a great ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- You have a solid background in software development and architecting resilient and reliable applications.