As part of the Mobile SDK Engineering team at MoEngage, here are some things you can expect:
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build.
- Work with A players (some of the best talents in the country), and expedite your learning curve and career growth.
- Make in India and build for the world at a scale of 900M+ active users, which no other internet company in the country has seen.
- Learn together from different teams on how they scale to millions of users and billions of messages.
- Work with the customer success team to enable MoEngage customers to adopt Insights-led engagement in different industry sectors like e-Commerce, FinTech, OTT, Social, entertainment, travel, telco, food-tech etc.
- Explore the latest in topics like Mobile development, SDK, iOS, tvOS, various mobile hybrid frameworks and share with the team. More importantly, have fun while you work on scaling MoEngage.
- 6+ years of experience with iOS, Swift, ObjC, Xcode and Cocoa.
- Working knowledge of architecture principles, code organization, and system design.
- Informed and up to date with iOS SDK and ecosystem.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the iOS framework:
- Memory Management
- Caching and Persistent data storage
- Multithreading concepts
- Rest APIs Implementation
- Dependency Managers
- Understands the internals of the mobile builds and distribution processes.
- Great communication skills and an ability to work within a team and with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with code reviews, releasing and maintaining mobile applications/SDKs.
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of other cross-platform frameworks i.e, Flutter, React-Native, Cordova, Unity.
- Experience in working and shipping SDKs/plugins.
About MoEngage Inc
MoEngage is an Intelligent Marketing Cloud, built for the Mobile-first world. With MoEngage, companies can orchestrate campaigns across channels like push, email, in-app messaging, web push and SMS, with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning. Traditionally, marketing clouds are expensive to implement, hard to learn and rule-based.
At MoEngage, we have built an enterprise solution that is easier to use, elegantly designed, fully integrated and is learning-based. MoEngage is the leader in the mobile engagement market, with presence across Asia, Europe and the US.
MoEngage works with Consumer businesses across the world including Fortune 500 brands like Samsung, Deutsche Telekom, Hearst, Prudential, Vodafone and Internet-first companies like Flipkart Group, Tokopedia, Traveloka, Gaana, and Oyo. MoEngage enables hyper-personalization at scale by analyzing 200+ million users and delivering 10+ billion interactions every month.
- Prototype, design, develop, test and maintain engaging and highly performant mobile applications.
- Diagnose, fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for smooth experience.
- Provide time estimates and complete tasks in Agile development environment.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Explore and learn new technologies and ideas to add value to our products and build proof of concepts.
- Actively engage in technical discussions, share ideas, and contribute to cohesive development framework and coding standards
- Should have 0.5 to 4 years’ experience in developing mobile applications (iOS and Android) using React Native
- Experience in developing native mobile applications (Android with Java/ Kotlin, iOS with Objective C/ Swift) would be a plus
- Familiarity with native build tools like XCode, Gradle
- Experience working with test frameworks like Enzyme, Mocha, Jest.
- Experience integrating complex systems with external vendors
- Understanding of modern mobile application development and iOS app deployment procedures
- Experience with deployment and having an existing app in Playstore or iTunes will be a plus
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date. The services include –
- SAP SuccessFactors Design Consulting
- SAP SuccessFactors Implementation
- SAP SuccessFactors Change Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Support Services (AMS)
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
- SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
- Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
- eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
- eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Designing stateless components in React Native.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Must have strong experience working using Android Studio
• Must clearly understand compliance requirements and have experience with successful app submission to the Playstore
• Experience with version control system like SVN, GIT
• Should have a strong understanding of git commands
|1. Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github;|
|2. 2+ years in mobile software development;|
|3. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;|
|4. Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle;|
|5. Experience with automated testing and building;|
|6. Experience with CI/CD, Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools;|
|7. Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.|
|8. Intermediate English skills.|
An iOS App Developer at Rubico will be an integral part of our Mobile Apps development team working on the designing, development, and maintenance of iOS apps.
- 1+ years of relevant experience working in developing applications for iPhone/iPad
- Extensive Swift and Objective-C programming and solid experience with the iOS SDK and IDE Xcode
- Knowledge of design patterns & design architecture like MVC, MVVM, VIPER
- Strong OOPS knowledge and fluency with Apple MAC OS X
- Expertise in auto layouts to make adaptive layouts
- Experience with major iOS frameworks/Tools like Core Data/SQLite, Core Animation, Core Graphics, MapKit, UIKit, Interface Builder, Instruments, Cocoa Touch
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of web services, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML
- Knowledge of push notification and IAP
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Ability to handle the tasks independently
- Knowledge of publishing apps on the app store
Good to Have
- Familiarity with mobile frameworks: Flutter / React Native
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges and offering suggestions for improvements.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Enforce code quality through test-driven development and work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Ensure that functional and technical design meets product and business requirements
- Participate in scoping and sizing of development efforts and maintain appropriate up-to-date technical documentation
Writing clean and efficient codes for iOS applications
Supporting the entire application lifecycle from concept to design, testing, release and support
Troubleshooting and bug fixes for applications, to ensure that codes are clean and secure
Recommending changes and enhancements
Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
•Injala specializes in creating innovative insurance technology solutions, which are actively disrupting the insurance marketplace. We are constantly growing, multinational company,while continuously providing a dynamic, progressive, and all-around fun environment. Our mission is to make risk management manual data entry and processing a thing of the past. We are a group of like-minded people who strive to create technology solutions that point not only an industry, but an entire generation towards the future.
•We always start with the “why” and work backwards through the “how.” Failing forward is encouraged—this leads to innovation, critical thinking, constant improvement, and intense commitment to quality and excellence. Our culture? Make work and play indistinguishable. Committing to professional and personal development. Keeping diversity at the forefront of our endeavors. Being environmentally conscious. Dedicated to community development through charitable contributions and servant leadership.
•We are a close team of enthusiastic tech and communications advocates who are passionate about what we do and are looking for people who are interested in a ground-floor opportunity with a company poised for tremendous growth.
•We want to discover the next marketing superstar. Do you have what it takes to be get in on the ground-floor of a dynamic, expanding team and make yourself indispensable? Market yourself to us with the same passion you will market our products.
•Design and build applications for the iOS and iPadOS platform•Need to have knowledge of publishing the application.
•Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
•Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
•Identify and correct fix bugs.
•Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatizationSkills.
•Critical thinker who can anticipate potential pitfalls and suggest improvements.
•Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch.
•Experience in design patterns.
•Experience in architecture patterns.
•Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
•Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
•Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
•Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
•Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
•Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
•Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
•Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
•Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git.
•Familiarity with continuous integration is preferred.
•Familiarity with CoreML, OCR And Tenser-flow is preferred.Personal Attributes.
•A passion for continuous improvement.
•Candidate should be a team player and excellent communicator.
.•Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills.
•Self-motivated, quick learner who can manage multiple projects with minimal direction.
•Be a self-driven individual with the go-getter attitude.
•Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
•Attention to detail. Educational Requirements:
•Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer/IT.Benefits:
•Open Door working Culture.
•Early Joining Benefit.
•5 days working.
•Internal Growth opportunities.
•Rewards & Recognitions.
•Events & Festival Celebration.
•Very good Referral Bonus.
•Flex time policy.
•Maternity Leave benefit.
•No Sandwich Leave Policy.
•Family Medical Insurance.
- 4+ years of mobile software development (iOS & Android).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Deep understanding and proficiency in building mobile apps from scratch using at least one mobile language (Swift, Java, Objective-C, etc.). Experience with multiple platforms is preferred.
- Desire and ability to expand expertise into additional mobile languages.
- Expertise in designing testable software and building large scale, complex applications.
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized, and production-ready code.
- A portfolio of Apps or SDKs already built and in the App Store and Google Play.
- Desire to build a larger in-house team and manage a group of developers over time.
- Some management experience preferred.