Must have Skills
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
Very good with data structures and algorithms
Excellent communication skills to interact with clients/stakeholders
Good to have Skills
REST API development using NodeJS, MongoDB, Express
UX skills like prototyping or wireframing the UI requirements
Mobile App development using Phonegap or Ionic or React Native or Flutter
Communicating with the clients/stakeholders to understand the project requirements.
Delivering front-end solution, ensuring client satisfaction.
Leading the front-end team from a technical, architectural and quality perspective.
Collaborating with the backend developers to build REST APIs.
What you will get?
Small team, hence quick growth
Training on latest technologies
About Tardigrade Technologies Private Limited
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Experience in unit testing frameworks like Jest, Cypress etc, (Must have)
- Experience with State management libraries like Thunk, Saga and Rxjs
- Experience with popular React workflows such as Redux, Redux-saga, Redux Forms.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity on modern front-end build pipelines
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment, DevOps, TDD
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science, Maths, or related technical domain.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and object-oriented design skills.
Our Work Culture
We constantly strive and take pride in building a productive, diverse and stress-free work environment for our employees. We take keen interest in ensuring maximum work life balance for our employees. To achieve this, we offer benefits like –
Additional Performance based perks, Insurance Benefits, Generous Leaves and Vacations, Informal Office Outings and many more.
To ensure holistic development of the employees we also conduct workshops like personality development, stress handling, leadership and confidence building etc.
If you think your values align with the vision of the company, kindly proceed with filling out the Job Application form and we will be happy to interact with you.
About Climate Connect Digital
Our team is inspired to change the world by making energy greener, and more affordable. Established in 2011 in London, UK, and now headquartered in Gurgaon, India. From unassuming beginnings, we have become a leading energy-AI software player, at the vanguard of accelerating the global energy transition.
In 2020, we were acquired by ReNew Power, India’s largest renewables developer. Following ReNew’s NASDAQ listing in summer 2021, Climate Connect Digital has been newly formed as a fully independent subsidiary. With backing from ReNew for an ambitious and visionary new strategy, for rapid organic and inorganic growth.
Our mission has technology at its core and involves unlocking value by leveraging information technology and AI/ML across the energy ecosystem. The world is still at the nascent stages of using such technologies in the energy sector to create massive value for all the stakeholders
- Architect, develop, and deliver front-end applications, using a component-driven approach that is optimised for modularity and reusability
- Create elegant, usable, responsive, and performant interfaces that meet product requirements and do so delightfully.
- Critically evaluate various implementation and technical risks/complexities when architecting and implementing software. Ensure that best practices and latest technology developments are considered by the team..
- Establish a company-wide design and frontend platform which can be used by multiple products. Turn style guides into front-end frameworks and coding standards.
- Create an efficient and effective system to test your work in cross-browser and cross-platform scenarios
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams like design, product management, back-end, data sciences, and business teams to test and validate that we are shipping value to our customers
What’s in it for you
We offer competitive salaries based on prevailing market rates. In addition to your introductory package, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours and leave policy
- Learning and development opportunities
- Medical insurance/Term insurance, Gratuity benefits over and above the salaries
- Access to industry and domain thought leaders.
At Climate Connect, you get a rare opportunity to join an established company at the early stages of a significant and well-backed global growth push.
We are building a remote-first organisation ingrained in the team ethos. We understand its importance for the success of any next-generation technology company. The team includes passionate and self-driven people with unconventional backgrounds, and we’re seeking a similar spirit with the right potential.
What it’s like to work with us
You become part of a strong network and an accomplished legacy from leading technology and business schools worldwide when you join us. Such as the Indian Institute of Technology, Oxford University, University of Cambridge, University College London, and many more.
We don’t believe in constrained traditional hierarchies and instead work in flexible teams with the freedom to achieve successful business outcomes. We want more people who can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our comprehensive support system comprises a global network of advisors and experts, providing unparalleled opportunities for learning and growth.
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with GIT code versioning tools
Xpresslane is a universal one-click checkout platform for eCommerce. We want to transform the way online shoppers buy, Democratize optimized checkout and post checkout experience. We have achieved 150+ signups from D2C merchants in the last year alone and are aggressively adding new features to help solve problems in their checkout process.
We are a small group of Tech Enthusiasts, Product Managers. We give incredible value to design and UX is our topmost priority. We've implemented products using Go, Java, Kubernetes, Docker, Temporal, GraphDB, Svelte & React, Cypress, Gitlab CI/CD.
Why Engineering @Xpresslane:
- Opportunity to Design & Implement new features which are internet-facing.
- Opportunity to Design Scalable Distributed System spanning many regions.
- Freedom to learn & work across Frontend/Backend/Devops/Design Expertise.
- 2-4 years of experience in Frontend Engineering.
- Expertise in one or more frontend frameworks like React/Angular/Vue/Svelte
- Style the frontend applications with an incredible focus on design & UX.
- Self-driven in identifying opportunities to make things better and efficient.
- Ensure code quality and reliability through automated test implementations.
- View frontend as Engineering i.e, plan & implement components for reusability, testability
- Nice to have, experience in using Figma/Sketch for quick mockups & prototypes
- Nice to have knowledge of cache busting, CSRF, XSS attacks.
At the moment, we are looking for engineers for our Bangalore office.
In 2020, CoVid 19 affected every business, few positively and many negatively. However, E-commerce adoption has gone through the roof and we have seen e-commerce spend grow from 15% to 25% of retail spend in just 8 weeks! (Compare this to a decade that it took to grow e-commerce adoption from 5 to 15%). This put us in a unique situation and provided a huge opportunity for us to help brands grow significantly on e-commerce channels.
At the back of strong product-market fit and a change in human behaviour due to CoVid that buoyed e-commerce, we tripled our revenue consecutively in 2019 and 2020. More than 50 consumer brands use our product to drive e-commerce growth. Our customers include named brands like Bayer Healthcare, J&J, Nestle, Hamilton Beach, Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Kellogg, Kimberly Clark, Colgate, Mars, Inc. and many others.
Our focus in 2021 is to heavily invest in our engineering, product and customer success capability to bolster our product, make our customers successful and establish ourselves as a market leader in this rapidly growing market!
Are you ready to power intelligent commerce ?
@CommerceIQ, you will :
Build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable and with prime focus on customer delight.
Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
Architect, develop, and test highly interactive front-end web applications and reusable components using current web technologies and frameworks.
Identify and communicate best practices for application architecture.
Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
Obsess over quality in the product you create and the code you write.
Work closely with the Product Managers, Designers and Backend developers to implement versatile front-end solutions.
Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
Interacting with other team members to passionately collaborate our innovations with teams across CommerceIQ.
Analyze system function and performance requirements to support design concepts.
Using New technologies like Vue.js.
Work closely with the other team members to implement front end solutions, Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating and making a difference.
Experience : 2-5 Years in architecting and delivering complex user interfaces.
Hands experience in any JS framework like React / Vue.js.
In depth knowledge of HTML, CSS, CSS post processors.
Hands on experience in debugging and improving webapp performance.
Prior knowledge of ES6, node.js, npm and webpack is a plus.
Experience with testing frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Cypress, Jest would be a plus.
Passionate about implementing elegant User Interfaces using HTML and CSS.
Extremely detail oriented to strive for pixel perfect implementation in major browsers.
Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components
Candidates with experiencec in SaaS product development, deployment and Code Versioning using Git/BitBucket, and exposure to agile development practices will have an added advantage.
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Transition existing React web apps to React Native.