As part of the Mobile SDK Engineering team at Flyy, here are some things you can expect:
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build - no micromanagement
- Work with customer success team to enable Flyy customers to adopt Insights-led engagement in different industry sectors like e-Commerce, FinTech, OTT, Social, entertainment, travel, telco, food-tech etc.
- Explore the latest in topics like Mobile development, SDK, iOS, Android, tvOS various mobile hybrid frameworks and share with the team and more importantly, have fun while you work on scaling Flyy.
Skills Required :
- Minimum 2 years experience in iOS Development
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Native Mobile Development
- Minimum 1 year of experience in React-Native/Flutter framework
- Should be thorough with different architectures used in Mobile Development
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Android/iOS framework:
- Multithreading concepts
- Persistent data storage
- Rest APIs Implementation
- Should know the internals of the mobile build and distribution processes
- Ready to learn and develop in any cross-platform frameworks
- Should be able to capture bottlenecks and improve them without or little supervision
- Awareness of Secure Development process and practices
- Awareness on Information Security concepts and Best Practices
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of other cross-platform frameworks i.e., Cordova, Unity, etc
- Experience in working and shipping SDKs/plugins
About FlyyX Technologies Pvt Limited
Flyy is a SaaS based gamification platform. It helps apps and websites to Acquire, retain and engage users. Create gamified challenges to improve user's in-app behaviour. Add gaming mechanics like points, badges, levels, leaderboards and scratch card rewards to any event & increase engagement.
and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to
collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Integrate the design into high quality code
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Work along-side other developers working on different platform for the Application.
Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, design implementation and
creating quality product is essential
Minimum 1-2 years of experience in iOS Application Development
Proficient with iOS SDK, Swift and Cocoa Touch
Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
Must have already deployed at least one app on AppStore
Working knowledge of Web Services & REST (JSON) APIs, SQLite, Google API
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Strong mobile UI design and implementation experience
Understanding of code versioning tools
Experience – Minimum 1-2 years
- Solid understanding of the full mobile application development life cycle
- Proficient in Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience working with iOS frameworks, third-party libraries and APIs
- Hands on experience in Cloud APIs, push notifications and social media integration
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines
＃Must be Proficient in Swift, Objective C, Apple’s Xcode IDE
＃Knowledge of frameworks and APIs like Foundation, UIKit, and CocoaTouch
＃Apple Human Interface Guidelines
＃OpenGL or Metal, iOS graphics APIs
＃Familiarity with iOS 10 and newer OS versions
＃Knack for benchmarking and optimization
＃Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
＃Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
＃Using version control (e.g. SVN, GIT)
＃Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
＃Good to have backend development skills
Viha Technosoft - building tech products that matter to people
At Viha Technosoft, we’re a happy family of 50+ young and experienced talents. We work in Media and Entertainment (M&E)t, Healthcare, and Payments domains.
We’re looking for a competent individual to help develop a scalable backend system for our project Cast India. With Cast India, We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get opportunities in M&E domain.
what skill do I need?
- Excellent mobile app development experience
- Strong CS fundamentals OOPS concepts, algorithms data structures Core Java
- Deep knowledge of basic React Native components and Android Studio
- In-Depth knowledge of building tools like XCode, and Android Studio
- Knowledge of Android Studio and React Native Lifecycle and publishing cycles on Google and Apple app stores.
- Experience with Git and ES6
- Experience in the kotlin and flutter
- Remote Possible - Work from anywhere in India though we promote Work From Office like revered Narayan Murthy is appealing. Read it
- Flexible work hours
- Annual Appraisal Cycles
- Healthcare plans are on the way
- Free e-learning courses and external training plus certifications
- Fewer deductions so In Hand, Salary is more
- Special Guidance on Financial Investment planning to help you save more
- Healthcare sessions with our Doctors
- We promote employees to take timely leaves and take care of family
Minimum experience 1 year.
Maximum experience 5 years.
Freshers can also apply if they have adequate working knowledge.
Why are we building Nuclei?
Nuclei is a global product company working with 18+ leading banks/BFSI institutions across Asia.
Before we started Nuclei, we listed down a few guiding principles. These were essentially the learnings from our previous startups/companies:
- Think big, think global, and not limit ourselves only to India.
- Build a company, not a startup. We wanted to be sustainable from day 1 and build a profitable business.
- Build for the long term, not flip it in a few years.
Leverage existing distribution, instead of spending $s in getting app downloads. And most importantly, we wanted to change the perception about India, from being a back-office / outsourcing destination, to a product destination.
All the above points came together to form Nuclei's vision - "To build a well-respected global product company out of India."
Why are we targeting the BFSI sector?
Obviously, we see a big opportunity in the BFSI sector and it aligns with all of our guiding principles. The banking industry is pretty uniform globally and our products can be easily scaled up across multiple banks and geographies. Working with banks has helped us run a profitable company from day 1 and we intend to remain profitable throughout.
Coming to the problem - Today, banks are not just competing with other banks, but mainly with various consumer tech companies. And if they intend to remain relevant over the next 10yrs, they need to build a deeper relationship with their customers.
At Nuclei, we are building a platform that enables the banks to increase customer engagement and build a deeper relationship. We help them go to market with multiple third-party products quickly while providing a seamless customer experience.
- Designs and build the iOS application as per the specifications provided by Product and Design team.
- Solve and articulate complex problems with application design, development, and user experiences.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications. Writes unit tests and do functional and non-functional testing.
- Ships features in fast moving agile sprints.
- Work on bug fixing and improving the application performance.
- Communicate effectively with team members and across teams and collaborate with team leads, server and infrastructure team members to build the best industry standard softwares.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Collaborate with third party vendors to integrate functional component.
- Software Developer with at least 4+ years of experience in building apps for the iOS platform.
- Excellent knowledge of Data Structure and Algorithms
- Good understanding of Swift and Objective-C.
- Must have developed apps using Swift and Objective C interoperability.
- Experience building custom mobile frameworks and libraries.
- Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools Instruments
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Expertise in iPhone SDK, Cocoa touch frameworks UIKit, Foundation, Core Data, Core Graphics, Core Animation, Core Location, Push Notification.
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work with pixel perfect interfaces.
- Good understanding of iOS application architecture and design patterns.
- Good understanding of memory management, network communication, concurrency and multi-threading in iOS.
- Understanding of complete application development, continuous integration & testing and app distribution infrastructure.
- Experience in code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience in JIRA
Good To Have
- Good understanding of Flutter framework and Dart programming
- Past experience of working with SwiftUI.
- Good understanding of RXSwift or Combine framework.
- gRPC framework and protocol buffer data format
Nuclei has been widely recognized by the industry to date, we have been:
Mastercard Startpath finalists; official global partner with Mastercard
Part of Microsoft for Startups; official Microsoft Azure global Partner
Selected in Visa Fintech Partner Connect Program for CEMEA region
Finalists in Qatar Fintech Hub Accelerator Programme
Tech30 Startup of the year by Yourstory
Nominated for Bootstrapped Startup of the year by SaaSBoomi
Featured in leading publications including BloombergQuint, Yourstory, The Morning Context, Finextra, The Fintech Times, Gulf Times, etc.
Also, Some links and material to give you a head start on understanding a bit more about Nuclei.
- Sustainable growth
- 25% team ownership - Skin in the game
- Building a profitable startup
- Building from grounds up
- YourStory Tech30 2020
- The team is the core product. SARs explained
- Mastercard Start Path Acceleration
- Visa - Strategic partnership
- Nuclei SARs Buyback program
- Nuclei's LinkedIn page
Our Culture and policies we believe in and live by at Nuclei
- Profitable company with a team-first culture
- Everyone is encouraged to take decisions and lead. Complete freedom with responsibility.
- 25% team ownership - Buybacks every 6 months from profit pool
- Work from anywhere - Goa or Bali or Ladakh - Permanently remote
- Unlimited leaves - There is no leave policy at Nuclei.
- 4.5 days working. Friday 2nd halves are focused on learning and development
- What we do is a part of work - Book club, Hackathons, Chess club, Expert talks, etc. To explore opportunities to evolve ourselves as an individual and team.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Working experience in iOS development
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
• A deep familiarity with Swift and Cocoa Touch
• Experience with REST APIs
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
•Injala specializes in creating innovative insurance technology solutions, which are actively disrupting the insurance marketplace. We are constantly growing, multinational company,while continuously providing a dynamic, progressive, and all-around fun environment. Our mission is to make risk management manual data entry and processing a thing of the past. We are a group of like-minded people who strive to create technology solutions that point not only an industry, but an entire generation towards the future.
•We always start with the “why” and work backwards through the “how.” Failing forward is encouraged—this leads to innovation, critical thinking, constant improvement, and intense commitment to quality and excellence. Our culture? Make work and play indistinguishable. Committing to professional and personal development. Keeping diversity at the forefront of our endeavors. Being environmentally conscious. Dedicated to community development through charitable contributions and servant leadership.
•We are a close team of enthusiastic tech and communications advocates who are passionate about what we do and are looking for people who are interested in a ground-floor opportunity with a company poised for tremendous growth.
•We want to discover the next marketing superstar. Do you have what it takes to be get in on the ground-floor of a dynamic, expanding team and make yourself indispensable? Market yourself to us with the same passion you will market our products.
•Design and build applications for the iOS and iPadOS platform•Need to have knowledge of publishing the application.
•Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
•Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
•Identify and correct fix bugs.
•Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatizationSkills.
•Critical thinker who can anticipate potential pitfalls and suggest improvements.
•Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch.
•Experience in design patterns.
•Experience in architecture patterns.
•Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
•Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
•Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
•Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
•Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
•Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
•Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
•Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
•Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git.
•Familiarity with continuous integration is preferred.
•Familiarity with CoreML, OCR And Tenser-flow is preferred.Personal Attributes.
•A passion for continuous improvement.
•Candidate should be a team player and excellent communicator.
.•Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills.
•Self-motivated, quick learner who can manage multiple projects with minimal direction.
•Be a self-driven individual with the go-getter attitude.
•Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
•Attention to detail. Educational Requirements:
•Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer/IT.Benefits:
•Open Door working Culture.
•Early Joining Benefit.
•5 days working.
•Internal Growth opportunities.
•Rewards & Recognitions.
•Events & Festival Celebration.
•Very good Referral Bonus.
•Flex time policy.
•Maternity Leave benefit.
•No Sandwich Leave Policy.
•Family Medical Insurance.
We are a Bengaluru based young & vibrant team planning to on-board amazing talent, someone like you. Please go through the job description below, and connect with us if you deem we are a good fit in the next step of your career progression.
We value your time & hence have a stringent policy to communicate a decision within 7-10 days.
Your work at Finin:
As our primary iOS developer , you are expected to
1. Build a light-weight, low latent iOS applications with limited or no dependency on third-party modules.
2. Build application logic & develop user facing features.
3. Build reusable components & front-end libraries for future use, as and wherever needed.
4. Translate designs & wireframes into high-quality code.
5. Define front-end architecture, document, estimate scope, & deliver on time.
6. Plan for new technology insertion & trade-offs in development.
Further, as any early stage start-up, we expect you to be comfortable wearing multiple hats, & be a proactive contributor towards building something truly remarkable.
1. At least 4 years of professional experience building native projects for iOS.
2. Have at least two live projects.
3. Practical knowledge of working with RESTful APIs, & version control tools such as git.
4. Experience creating custom libraries.
5. Proficiency in various software design patterns.
6. Accountable & a proactive communicator.
7. Has worked in agile or iterative environment. Can estimate scope & prioritise.
8. Independent problem solver. Comfortable with ambiguity & fast pace start-up work culture.
1. If you have previous experience building technology for Finance products.
2. If you have contributed in at least two stages of product development: MVP & Growth.
3. If you are a polyglot.
1. Core development and end to end ownership.
2. Accelerated learning and experience of working in a fast-growing startup.
3. Freedom to innovate and tread less traveled paths.
4. Industry best perks.
As an iOS Developer,
• At least 4 years of experience developing, releasing and maintaining iOS mobile applications
• Ability to write efficient, reusable and maintainable code in swift.
• Excellent expertise in iOS SDK frameworks and fundamentals.
• Amazing debugging skills with ability to write unit test cases
• Strong computer science fundamentals.
• Startup friendly i.e self-starter, quick learner, hardworking & passionate.