The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP Laravel. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Good knowledge and experience in web development and software design
- Knowledge on web sockets, json is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Knowledge of PHP web framework Laravel.
- As a PHP Developer, your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well
What you will be doing:
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Collaborate the entire web application development life cycle right from the concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Involve in complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Write clean code and maintain proper coding standards
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Debug existing Code and Refactoring as requested and involved in root cause analysis
- Doing unit-level testing for the tasks that have been developed by you
- Active Participation in all agile ceremonies
- Playing the role of a team player
What you bring:
- 2-5 years of experience working in PHP
- Magento would be an added advantage, must have knowledge of any MVC frameworks like Codeigniter, CakePHP, Laravel etc..
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with SQL databases and their declarative query languages and profiling and query optimization
- Strong CS fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, internet security
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to take ownership to identify and resolve issues, toward successful conclusions
- Creative and efficient problem solver
Added bonus if you have:
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Working with NoSQL Database such as Redis, Mongo DB, Elastic search
- M.C.A, B.Tech/B.E.(IT/Computers), B.Sc/M.Sc. (IT/Computers) or any equivalent graduation or Post-Graduation
What we will offer you:
- Work from Anywhere: We are a remote-first company so you can work from anywhere with a flexible schedule. We are focused on getting the work done
- Floating Holidays: As we work remotely, you can choose your own regional festival holidays for the year. You get a total of 30 days of paid time off
- Rewarding Culture: Employee rewards and recognition, performance bonuses, special gifts on birthdays and important life events, and more...
- Cross-cultural team: Opportunity to work with cross-cultural, cross-country, and cross-functional teams across the globe
- People First Approach: We believe in taking care of our employees and therefore constantly empower them with a dedicated learning budget for courses and certifications
- Company retreats: Once a year
- Work with the founder: We follow a flat structure and an open-door policy that enables you to interact daily with everyone up to our CEOs
- Special Leaves: We value our employees and want them to spend quality time with their families during important life events like birthdays, maternity and paternity events
At Quizizz, we are building engaging learning experiences for teachers and students. Our mission is to motivate every learner and help them achieve their true potential. We are among one of the fastest-growing Edtech platforms globally and are currently used by 80% of the US schools every month, serving over 70M monthly actives around the world. Our goal is to reach every classroom around the world.
Quizizz has a passionate user base—We have organically reached this scale. Our NPS is 82 and our users love and deeply care about the platform. Check out our https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=quizizz&src=typd" target="_blank">Twitter page to see all the love shared by our users.
We are a venture-backed and profitable company creating a meaningful impact in K-12 education. We are a small, passionate, global team working on challenging problems to improve education. Look forward to using the latest technologies, fast development, and interacting with users to build delightful product experiences.
What the future holds
- You will architect, build, scale, backend system that powers our applications which are loved and used by millions of learners every day.
- You will work closely with a cross-functional team consisting of strategy, design, development, and program managers to determine how to design scalable backend systems and APIs to meet their needs.
- You possess a passion for improving techniques, processes, tracking, and continuously improving our engineering practices.
- You will be utilizing technologies like Redis and Websockets to create a high-reliability, low-latency API that will handle massive multiplayer sessions.
- You will be building a database layer using MongoDB to efficiently store/retrieve large amounts of data.
- You will be setting up suitable backup and redundancy measures for maintaining 100% uptime for all our mission-critical services.
- You will be logging all data, and setting up jobs to generate analytics reports that will drive all our decisions.
At Quizizz, we have built a world-class team of talented individuals. While we all care deeply about our work, we also ensure that we maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our policies are designed to ensure the well-being and comfort of our employees. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support including travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious Meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
Proshort is an early-stage, VC-funded silicon valley start-up. We are building a short video platform for enterprises that delivers personalized content. This will be a short video platform purpose-built for professionals that can be integrated with existing content and communication consumption channels, such as slack or teams. The engineering team based in Bangalore works on super hard problems in machine learning, scalable architecture, and man-machine interface. Proshort has been started by a team with deep expertise in building scalable Internet products. The team members have worked and led teams at Google, Facebook, Uber, Yahoo, and Microsoft.
Proshort.ai is looking for a passionate, highly talented Senior Python Developer from tier 1 institutions with a minimum of 2 years of experience to develop web applications using flask/Django.
Hands-on experience in python
Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable python code
Hands-on experience in frameworks like Flask or Django
Should adhere to best practices in Python/Django/Flask
Good problem-solving skills
Knowledge of any of the databases. Relational (PostgreSQL, MySQL) or NoSQL (MongoDB).
Testing and debugging software applications with the Python test framework tools like Robot, PyTest, PyUnit, etc.
Understanding of WebServer, Load Balancer, deployment process /
activities, queuing mechanisms, and background tasks.
Good communication skills
Location: In Office Bangalore
Position (Designation/Job Title): PHP Laravel Developer
We're looking for a self-motivated PHP / Laravel Developer.
Applicants must have a strong desire to create amazing software and be able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere.
No. of Positions: 1
Employment Type : Full-Time(In-Office)
Job Location: New Delhi | Rajouri Garden
Qualification & Experience: B.tech/M.C.A or Any graduate & 1-4 Years
Salary range: Based On the Interview Performance
Company Name & address of the company:
Artistic Bird tech Pvt. Ltd. A2,3rd floor, Maharana Pratap Market, Rajouri Garden, Near Rajouri Metro Station, New Delhi - 110027
Job Timings: 10 am - 7 pm
Weekly off: 1st and 3rd Saturday off
Contact Person:- Akshay Patil
For any query, you can contact me.
Have a good day!!
Team - Artistic Bird Tech Pvt. Ltd.
- Job Title:- Fullstack Developer
- Experience:- 2-5 years of experience
- Job Location:- WFH
- Number of Vacancy:- 01, 5days working.
- Notice Period:- Can join less than a month
- Resources must have sound knowledge in Angular2+, ASP.NET Core, WEB API, Angular
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience.
- Should have good understanding in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Sound knowledge in Angular2+, ASP.NET Core, WEB API, Angular is desired.
- Exposure to complex enterprise application component development and maintenance.
- Good understanding of design patterns & principles.
- Ability to discuss normally encountered technical issues through verbally and oral to client/management team.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor /as a collaborative team member.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Oracle is an added advantage.
- Nice to have Docker and Azure container knowledge/experience.
- Basic knowledge of micro services.
- Nice to have Azure DevOps knowledge.
- Experience in CI/CD
- Experience in Microsoft ASP, C#, SQL server, and github.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Experience with databases.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Good communication skills.
Demonstrable experience in Core Java (8 or higher) and Spring framework (Core, AOP, Batch, JMS).
Multithreading, Data structure, Algorithm, Eceptional handling,OOPS Concepts, collections
- Excellent customer facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing & demonstrations. The person should have a technical aptitude to implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the customer.
- Java, Spring with Database & Unix - Preferred with Scala or Spark(Hadoop) background
- Proven knowledge in OOPS & Data Structures
- Strong experience of developing multi-threaded and synchronization application
- Demonstrated delivery experience of Micro services APIs using Springboot, Oracle PL/SQL development and activities like Performance tuning / Optimization.
- Experience of using Git/Bitbucket, Maven/Bamboo, & related tools.
- Good Understanding of Agile Delivery Methodology & experience in working with Scrum teams.