- Design and Build complicated Workflow
- Understanding the user persona and deliver slick experience
- Strong understating of XML, JSON, DOM, and w3c standards
- Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle; from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support
- Be an Interface with Stockholder sand architects to create technology specifications from business requirements for one or more modules within the project
- Responsible to prepare the technical design of the components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization)
- Proficient in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture
- Drives the performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring for a module
- Contributes to designing and implementing the build, release process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the application
- Implements (hands-on) the module components based on prevailing Framework and Open-source standards & its best practices.
- Mentors the team (people working on the module and other project team members) on technology concepts and best practices for design, implementation and other processes
- Over 2+ years of experience with React.Js, Redux
- Experienced in building responsive layouts with CSS and HTML
- Experience working with Rest APIs
- Its a plus if you have prior experience working with 3D libraries such as WebGL, ThreeJs
- dot net (Preferable)
- Machine Learning (Preferable)
Title : React Developer
Locations: Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore and Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Fulltime
- Sound experience on React JS (16+ version).
- Having experience on SPFx, Fabric JS and Angular is an added advantage.
- Willing to learn new technologies
Frontend Developer (ReactJS)
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend engineer with ReactJS development experience to join our team.
We will share our workload as a team and we expect you to work on a broad range of tasks.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
Write meaningful test cases for frontend &
Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
At least 3 yrs of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
Expertise in programming using Python/ReactJS or similar scripting languages
In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
Microservices Architecture Pattern
NodeJS / ExpressJS
Work From Home
Package: upto 10L
Work Location: Madurai
Interview Process : Face to Face
Experiences : 2 Years to 8 Years
Please do share your resume to my inbox
Job Description : ReactJS (Lead)
* Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
* Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
* Experience with user interface design.
* Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
* Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Working with Vue.js or any other related libraries (Angular/React)
- Collaborating with the back-end and product team to build the best product possible.
- Ensure high-performance web experiences across mobile and desktop devices
- Iterating and optimizing products based on feedback and data analytics.
- Taking ownership of your work/project by designing, building, maintaining & iterating new features and new products.
- 3+ years experience working in a frontend role with modern js framework (react, angular, vue.js)
- You know good UX and visual design when you see it.
- Interest in learning about backend and/or DevOps
- Knowledge of unit and functional testing
- Comprehensive healthcare
- The latest Macbook you need for your work
- Skip the commute and work entirely remote
- Flex PTO
- Gym/Fitness subscription
the following MVC Frameworks (Angular, Ember, React etc.)
● In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development,
● Understanding of common frontend design patterns for developing high performance,
user friendly and robust applications
● Understanding of layout aesthetics and appreciation for superior user experience
● Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management
● Experience in configuration management process using tools such as Git
● Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
● Ability to work under pressure and commitment to meet customer expectations.