About Skills Alpha Learning Pvt Ltd
Skills Alpha is a comprehensive skill management platform that re-imagines the way organizations empower their talent with skills to make their businesses future-ready. Skills Alpha leverages the power of digital and technology to enable superior outcomes in job readiness and professional development for young professionals and new managers, deliver core skills training as defined by the organization, develop corporate behaviors and leadership, and align individual agency with required organizational outcomes.
leap.club is a community led professional network for women. our mission is simple - more women in leadership positions. leaders from google, tinder, uber, bain, zomato, microsoft, along with solid entrepreneurs and professionals have joined our mission. we are funded by top angels and funds in India.
about the role:
- you lead a team of member onboarding managers while onboarding new members and owning individual as well as team targets.
- in this role, you will be the face of leap and hold end to end responsibility for growing our community. female candidates are preferred since we are building a network for women.
- an ideal candidate would have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, ability to hold an interesting conversation, high level of ownership and leadership skills.
- 4-5 years of solid sales/ client facing experience with at least a 1-2 years of experience leading a team are a huge plus!
Why Square Yards
➢ Multinational company (Global Approach)
➢ Performance & Salary review.
➢ Attractive incentives & mobility across regions (global)
➢ Fast track growth.
➢ Good Incentives
➢ Fastest Growing Cross Border Real Estate Platform
➢ Diversified role
➢ Multiple International Scope through Internal Job promotions
➢ Call to arrange meetings with potential customers to generate new business
➢ Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
➢ Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals
➢ Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy Business/Revenue generation
➢ Meet personal and team sales targets,
➢ Generate or follow through sales leads
➢ Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
➢ Self-motivated and driven
Desired Candidate Profile
➢ An emphatic communicator with pleasant personality.
➢ Self-driven, well groomed, results-oriented professional with a positive outlook.
➢ Structured and process oriented.
➢ Zeal for multitasking.
➢ Comprehensive towards Facts and Figures.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, you will enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
▪ Competitive base salary plus Incentives.
▪ A great work culture (Life at Square Yards)
Organization Name: Agami Realty
Company Website: https://agami.co.in/
Position Name: Real Estate Sales Executive
Job Location: Boisar
Nature of Job: Permanent
Monthly Salary: Rs.10,000 to Rs.14,000
Candidates residing in Palghar, Boisar, Vangaon and Dahanu will be preferred
Sales Executive job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Telephonic conversation with prospects and explaining project amenities and pricing
- Set up personal meeting with the potential clients to ensure maximum site visits
- Showing sample flat and explaining the project in detail
- Explaining the customer about the EMI and loan eligibility
- Housing loan processing follow up till disbursement
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Generate new business opportunities by introducing the company’s wide suite of solutions within assigned territories and accounts via cold-calling, email, and social media prospecting.
- Identify the key decision-makers within these prospects to understand their requirements in detail and how the can company help in delivering those requirements.
- Follow-up on leads generated through websites, events, emails campaigns, and qualify it further to be passed on to the sales reps for closure.
- Keep the data within the CRM updated with all the relevant information, communications on regular basis.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Work closely with the assigned sales rep to grow the sales pipeline to meet monthly, quarterly targets.
- 2-5 years of experience in inside sales in India and other Southeast Asian countries.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Strong listening skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Experience working with HubSpot CRM or equivalent.
- Familiar with basic email and phone etiquettes while communicating with clients or prospects.
- Cold calling.
- Business Email Writing.
- Organizing and Planning.
- Problem-solving and analytical.
- Market research and information gathering.
• Lead Generation and Data Mining * Cold callinG - perform any sales, prospect and appointment calls to help generate leads.
• To identify and connect with key decision makers of leading corporates using right channels.
• Solution provider for Pre and post sales offshore, onsite, nearshore requirements.
• Familiarity with software sales / solution sales environments.
• Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
• Will be required to sell enterprise software to clients.
• Send focused mailers to key decision-makers informing them of our services and value proposition.
• Make online presentations and demos to "C" level executives
• Will need to plan a lead generation strategy
This venture is led by an industrialist and banker who has joined hands with renowned investors and builders. Their projects are currently ongoing at locations like Kolkata, Mumbai, Jodhpur, Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad. They intend to make their projects a lifestyle statement, an all-in-one prestigious complex, a small town in itself with basic necessities like school, hospitals and markets at a convenient distance.
- Marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers.
- Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
- Building a pipeline of customers, tapping into existing database and building newer channels of potential clients.
- Contributing marketing and sales inputs for building on strategic plans
- Identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
What you need to have:
- Have 2+ years of experience in Real estate sales experience or hotel sales experience
- Full understanding of the real estate transaction practices.
- Proficient in follow up through with clients.
- Appreciative of building on existing client networks to leverage upselling.
- Ability to think strategically and develop real estate solutions
- Ability to adapt and perform under pressure
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent communication skills