- Candidate should have relevant telesales experience
- Candidate should be available for immediate joining
- Responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales activities of the company in a designated area to achieve sales objectives 2. Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues 3. Sales Closure of hair and skin clients 4. Identify new sale leads 5. Responsible for driving consultation to Location allotted 6. Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs. 7. Contacting potential client via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings 8. Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met 9. Negotiating on phone, email or in-person 10. To provide report and feedback to upper management about what is and is not working 11. To provide detailed report and feedback to upper management 12. Extensive Follow-up for the Clients allotted 13. Giving client good client experience 14. If & when required need to sit in reception area also
Glint is India’s first hyperlocal company for autocare based out of Chennai. From providing doorstep car maintenance for our customers till working closely with India’s top unicorns. We’ve created a new category of car services with cutting-edge software and best-in-class operating procedures that enables hassle free car maintenance.
At Glint, we believe in working in a collaborative environment. We practice flat hierarchy with more transparency and good flow of information.
The customer experience team at GLINT is looking for an "sales executive" who is passionate and self driven in reaching out the leads and driving customers and financial growth for the company.
What will you do here ?
- Sourcing new sales opportunities by connecting with inbound leads via calls, chats and if required, via emails.
- Taking care of the entire onboarding process from reaching out to leads, conversation by closing sales and onboarding them into our system.
- Pro-actively involve in cross selling and upselling of GLINT services by understanding the customer requirements.
- Taking ownership on achieving both financial and onboarding targets.
- Closely working with the growth team by providing keysights on the quality of the leads.
The best fit for us
- Atleast 1-3 years of experience in customer faced sales.
- Self motivated and target oriented individual with excellent communication.
- Passionate about closing deals and empathetic to customer requirements.
Skills required :
- Cold calling
- Excellent communication
- Negotiation skills
- Upselling and cross selling
(Candidates based in Kolkata/Howrah can only apply)
• Candidates with min 1 year of Tele-Sales experience can only apply
• Age - Upto 30 years
• Salary - upto 17K (depending on experience & last salary)
• Incentive - Available
• Work from office
• Location : Shibpur(Howrah)
• Office Days - Mon to Sat
• Office Timings - 10:30 am to 6.30 pm
• Flawless & excellent english communication required with hands on experience in Instagram
• Female Preferred
• B2C Tele-Sales experience of 1+ years required
• Person should have end to end Sales experience over phone
• Should be Confident and Street Smart and Sales pro
• Must have go getter attitude
Roles and responsibilities:
- This role is a mix of email marketing and sales.
- Requires hands-on experience in tools like PipeDrive, Hubspot, Zoho, MailChimp, etc.
- The candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and sending out email campaigns to nurture and flush out warm leads.
- A highly analytical mindset is required for the candidate to be able to critically analyze the performance of email outbounds and be able to make suggestions for the next outbound.
- Candidates will have to own the existing email database and build on it further with sophisticated tools.
- Candidates must learn and practice how to quickly overcome objections, closing techniques, and persuasive sales psychology
- Communicating with clients, making outbound calls to potential clients, and following up on leads.
- Spending approximately 12-15 hours per week working with our sales team on a consistent, pre-determined schedule. Punctuality and dedication are extremely important.
- Prior up-to-date knowledge about the latest trends and best practices in online marketing (email and social media).
- Averaging 8+ outbound phone calls per hour.
- Sending appointment reminder emails to qualified leads.
- Sending email campaigns to nurture and flush-out warm leads.
- Learn and practice how to quickly overcome objections, closing techniques, and persuasive sales psychology.
- Bringing an attitude of hustle every day.
- Working to find solutions to complex problems quickly and competently.
- Constructing detailed processes for organizing and analyzing data.
- Shadowing the Social High Rise team to learn sales and business-related skills that can be applied to future career opportunities.
- A bunch of other stuff might come up, because after all, we're a startup, and things don't always follow a plan.
- Will be good if you have experience of creating leads on LinkedIn also by nurturing the prospects.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Responsible for taking customer or client calls and offering financial answers to their difficulties and intimating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Responsible for assisting consumers or clients with financial purchases.
- Provide assistance and solutions to the customer regarding financial products and must speak with your supervisor or team leader to resolve any financial difficulties.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- 5. Eager to gain new talents and should have interpersonal, Research and Record Keeping Skills.
- Must Know English and at least one south language ( Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam,
- Effective communication abilities.
- Computer Literate.
At least 1+ year of Prior experience as a Tele caller or similar in the Banking or Finance sector.
Cold calling and ability to convert the leads into admissions
Counseling of Walk-in inquiries
Answering calls and explaining about organization s offerings/courses
Obtaining candidate details and other relevant data & maintaining the data on a regular basis
Suggesting solutions based on candidate s needs and requirements
Resolving queries and issues related to the courses
Coordination with faculties and students, Whatsapp groups monitoring, Hosting zoom meetings/batches
Followup of past participants and report preparation, uploading inquiries on website on daily basis
Telecalling to all outbound & inbound leads
Proven experience as a Education Counselor, or a similar role in Sales department
Must have pleasing personality, excellent communication and Soft spoken
Location-Janakpuri & Gurugram
Our client is a new age ed-tech platform that provides a perfect combination of classroom learning and technology to the kids of KG to class 7. Their experiences with inquiry based learning systems, child psychology, active pedagogy and gamification of study materials, helps students to learn and clear their respective Math and English levels easily and without the need for tuitions.
The founders are XLRI alumni who have experience in Education as well as other sectors and well versed with running a successful business. Backed by FIITJEE, it has been recognised as one of the most Promising Educational Apps. The app promotes fun learning and focuses on mastery of the subject, ensuring that the new age kids possess critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills.
- Generating Leads by calling on Parent Leads through the CRM
- Calling 60-75 Leads on a daily basis
- Generating trail classes by pitching to the parents to take the Trial Class
- Conducting counselling sessions for parents who take trial classes
- Closing the sale through smart and strategic approach
- Generating and meeting revenue numbers (3L+ per month)
What you need to have:
- Freshers with a graduate or post graduate degree
- A keen desire to drive Sales for a fast-growing startup
- Willing to work 6 days a week(Mondays off)
About the company
NoBroker.com is the world's largest C2C marketplace in online real estate. NoBroker is the 37th Indian start-up to have entered the unicorn club in 2021. With a cumulative 85 lakh customers, it has grown 10X in the last one year. With three rounds of funding of $151 MN, it is well funded by key US, Indian, Japanese & Korean investors like General Atlantic, Tiger Global SAIF Partners, KTB ventures, and Bee Next. It is headquartered in Bangalore with a team of 4000+ employees.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Kaikondrahalli, Bangalore
Position Type: Fulltime
UG|CTC of 4.8 LPA (3 lacs fixed + 1.80 lacs variable, few employees are
able to earn even 25,000 as a monthly variable)
PG| CTC of 5.10 lacs (3.3 lacs fixed + 1.80 lacs variable, few employees are able to earn even 25,000 as monthly variable)
Qualification / Education and other Requirements:
- Education- Any Post Graduate/ Undergraduate (BBA,B.Tech, B,A, MBA,PGDM ,M.Te ch/M.COM/M.A etc with 0-1 yr exp.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
- Decision making skills.
- Language required: English & Hindi (mandatory),
- Proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word).
- Should be flexible for day shift- (9-hour of login between 8 AM - 10 PM).
- Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekday.
**Laptop with webcam and good speed Internet connection is a must
Role and Responsibility – Sales Executive
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects recommending
- Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources.
- Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the
About Training- Training will be provided for initial few days for an employee to understand end to
- Themselves Make Outbound Calls to Prospects
- Manage a Team of 1-3 Sales Guys.
- Leading Sales teams to reach Sales targets.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts.
- Recruit, hire, and train sales team.
- Maintain a proper follow up format with whole team
- Explaining the services of Hedgehomes over call and in person to the clients
- Assisting the Prospects in site visits to various real estate projects briefing them
about the pros and cons of individual location and project.
- Analyzing the requirement of the prospect and finding a suitable project for him/her.
- Supporting business development through active lead nurturing and developing prospect relationships
- Work on CRM software tools.
Organization Name: Agami Realty
Position Name: Tele Caller
Job Location: Boisar
Experience: 0 to 1 year
No of openings: 4
Nature of job: Permanent
Monthly Salary: Rs8,000 to Rs10,000
Female Candidates from Palghar, Boisar, Vangaon and Dahanu preferred
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
Providing details about ongoing and upcoming real estate development projects
Explaining about the importance of owning a house & benefits of Real Estate Investments
Replying to the queries of the potential customers
Persuade prospects for a site visit
Convince customers to book the apartment and collect the token amount
Good knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Excellent communication skills
● Inbound calling for customer service.
● Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
● Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive
● Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
● Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
follow up to ensure resolution.
● Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts.
● Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
● Take the extra mile to engage customers.