About: Founded in April 2019, Bijak is a B2B marketplace for suppliers and buyers across India’s Agri value chain. Bijak aims to bridge the information asymmetry and lack of accountability in agricultural commodities trading. Since its launch, Bijak has expanded across 22 states, 400 regions, and 80+ commodities. We currently have a lean team of 100+ and are growing on a rocket trajectory.
Team Size: 100 +
Funding Details: Bijak is backed by well renowned global investors, who have invested across unicorns and have taken companies to IPO globally. Bijak has raised ~$14.5 MN (INR 110 Crores) across two rounds from Sequoia Capital, RTP Global, Omidyar Network, Omnivore Partners, Better Capital, AngelList, and Tempo ventures. Also, recently we raised another ~$20 MN in our Series B Funding.
Bijak Product: Bijak Product B2B traders, who control 80% of India’s USD 300 Bn Agri value chain, have limited access to technology, information, and credit. Bijak helps these customers/MSMEs discover each other along with the counter party’s rating so that customers can transact with minimal friction by accessing Bijak’s layer of trust & reliability. The suppliers and buyers are not just able to transact or discover each other but are also able to find out meta-data of each other to make a faster & reliable transaction through the application.
The founders have been entrepreneurs, investment bankers, and venture capitalists across various organisations in the past - J.P.Morgan, Avendus Capital, Rocket Internet, Asia Innovations Group, Transit Capital, ZS Associates, etc. Please find the founder profiles here – Nukul Upadhye, Mahesh Jakhotia, Jitender Bedwal, Daya Rai and Nikhil Tripathi. They have led & run start-ups backed by global funds such as Index Ventures, KPCB, Matrix Partners etc.
What values do we appreciate?
First-principles - Independently being able to formulate a particular problem & coming up with a solution based on first principles thinking
Grit - Showing resilience & courage during tough times to tackle any mammoth problem
Native capability - Having a high standard of native capability in their area of expertise
Humility - We welcome candidates who are grounded and humble with our various stakeholders
Hunger - Always looking to refine their skill-set, knowledge, and network for the dual betterment of their career and company
An opportunity for an SDET, the role will be working alongside an expanding QA team, and the candidate will be focusing on writing automated acceptance tests for Android Mobile Apps
• Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach.
• Implement, maintain and improve test automation frameworks
• Write automation scripts for overall app functionalities
• Actively work with development and infrastructure teams for integrating test automation as an integral part of the Continuous Delivery pipeline
• Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement test automation cross the organisation
• Pro-actively seek to make continuous improvements to test coverage, execution and automation
• Conduct performance/load testing for both client-side and server-side of the app using Jmeter
Automation using Appium for Android platforms
6+ years of Proven experience in defining and operationalization of test automation strategy and frameworks
Hands-on test automation experience, in a professional software development environment
Experience in performance testing of the app using Jmeter.
A solid understanding of test-driven development, continuous integration, continuous delivery both in principle and in practice
Good expertise in Maven, Jenkins, Github, Selenium Webdriver using Java, POM and TestNG
Demonstrated experience developing high-quality test strategies and test execution specific focus on cross-device testing.
Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration and code coverage tools to ensure 80% or higher code coverage.
Excellent organisation, communication, and interpersonal skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
Good understanding of e-commerce and finance domain
Strong organisational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking, solid communication and proven leadership skills - with the ability to lead multiple test paths simultaneously.
Growing South African business IO Digital is looking for a skilled and knowledgeable test automation engineer to join their team full time remotely.
The ideal candidate would have a solid track record working with a collaborative team, be well-versed in Agile practices and can research, apply and document pragmatic testing solutions, tools and software in line with our company’s maturity and product requirements.
What you will do in the role:
- Design and write test automation scripts
- Design and write test cases
- Master test automation frameworks, tools and software
- Investigate problems in software as a result of testing
- Work with software developers to find solutions
- Document their processes
- Improve their processes
- Teach cross-functional teams about the values and principles of automation testing
The ideal candidates has:
- 3 or more years of experience in the field of development and/or automation testing
- Solid knowledge and skills with regards to automation tools and platforms, specifically Cypress.io, Espresso and Cucumber (or similar)
- Solid knowledge of the software development lifecycle (from UX / UI design to development and DevOps).
- Solid abilities in project and defect management tooling and SaaS
platforms, specifically ClickUp (or something similar like Jira)
- Understands Agile development processes
- A technical background (or worked as a developer before)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a cross-functional team
- Teamwork skills
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- The ability to continually improve on processes, tools, documentation and their own skill-level
IO Digital expects:
Above all else, we value an attitude of lifelong self-learning. We are a team of people that keep up to date and continue to educate ourselves through research, mentoring, and discussions.
- An attitude of openness to keep learning is more important to us than fancy qualifications
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are willing to be part of a growing company.
- You must display a continuous willingness to learn and grow as a team player, and
adaptability and flexibility in terms of tech stacks used
- We expect you to take full ownership of your work, and to be a reliable team member, especially when production issues arise and need to be tackled quickly
- We take the time to put good structures, apps, and tools in place to make work-life as easy as possible at IO, but your teams will still rely on you to display coping skills when it comes to complexity and tight deadlines
Your role at:
1. Understand product objectives, project documents, flow of code and create and execute tests accordingly.
2. Work with developers and in direct contact with our founders to set up, maintain and perform automated testing for micro-services and frontend.
3. Build and maintain tools and methodologies for our test development, coverage and reporting.
4. Including but not limited to documenting, creating and managing bug reports.
5. Maintain and improve our homegrown automated testing framework for running stress tests on video calls to accurately measure call quality.
6. Define/design testing framework from start to finish, integrated as a part of the development process.
7. Contribute to long term vision and strategy for QA and Test Automation with research of
trends and upgrades to remain relevant.
1. An awesome SDET with 2+ years of experience with testing scalable distributed systems, exceedingly comfortable with writing code in JS.
2. Experience with test automation suites and have implemented an automated test using
3. Experience with functional and load testing for RESTful APIs.
4. Comfortable digging/investigating the architecture of systems looking for potential problems and/or experience with bug tracking tools.
5. Problem solver who is not limited/hindered by programming languages. Open to learning new technologies to expand personal impact.
1. Experience with testing real time applications like chatbots, games etc.
2. Experience with WebRTC.
3. Prior experience at a small startup.
- Understanding complex backend code (spread across several microservices written as a combination of Node, PHP, MySQL and MongoDB)
- Building automated test suites (main focus on functional and integration tests) for the entire stack of microservices and integrating into the CI / CD pipeline.
- Maintaining a keen eye towards performance, security and scalability.
- Ensuring stellar product quality and operating with full ownership of release readiness across multiple products, including consistently increasing automation coverage.
- Analyzing and decomposing a software system and designing a complete system test strategy.
- Continuously streamlining and improving the testing life cycle to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting are effective, agile, and coordinated.
- Maintaining familiarity with QA tools and frameworks for automation (e.g. Mocha, Istanbul) and for Load and Performance testing (e.g. JMeter).
- Analyzing testing results to enhance test plans and scenarios (including metrics and benchmarks to gauge improvement)
- Ensuring Pro-active investigation / verification of production defects and continuous improvement of regression tests.
- Driving the team towards higher release velocity while keeping a high bar on product quality.
- Guiding the team by implementing best practices for logging, advanced monitoring, alerting and other necessary optimizations.
What you need to have:
- Engineer with a passion for Automation Testing having a minimum of 1 year experience with advanced Automation Testing.
- Should be able to write test cases and automate the testing process across PHP and JS stack.
- Should have a keen eye to details for anticipating corner cases, bugs and continuously improve automation coverage without any expectation of guidance / supervision.
- Have the knack and motivation for quickly understanding complex backend code
- Good Knowledge and understanding of Provisioning (Terraform), CI / CD (Jenkins), NodeJS Profiling, Orchestration Tools (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Hands-on experience strongly preferred with Shell Scripting, various CI-CD industry standard tools, Docker, NGINX, Helm, Kubernetes.
Role: SDET-2 (Backend API automation testing)
Years of experience: 2 to 5
Automation experience: API Automation testing using Restassured, Karate, Jesry Client or HTTP Client (Minimum 2 Years relevant experience recently)
Programming language: Java.
Meesho. :- https://meesho.com
Meesho is India's largest social commerce platform, on a mission to enable anyone to start their businesses with zero investment. Our entrepreneurs largely comprise housewives (between 25-45) from middle income households and / or tier 2+ India. Our marketplace provides entrepreneurs with the right supply across 100+ categories, logistics, & payment capabilities to successfully run their business. Our social sharing integrations with Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram enable our entrepreneurs to monetise their large social network such as friends, family and more.
Meesho's vision is to enable 100M Small Businesses in India to succeed online. We have 10M+ women entrepreneurs running biz online and we are just getting started.
Meesho has raised $190M+ from Naspers, Facebook, Sequoia, Elevation, Shunwei, Venture Highway, Y Combinator and others.
Awards and Recognition: Forbes 30 Under 30 (India and Asia list), Entrepreneur 35 Under 35, India's Most Innovative Company 2020 by Fast Company, Young Turk Startup of the Year 2020 by CNBC (awarded by Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman), First Startup Investment by Facebook in India, Linkedin Top Startup 2019 and 2020, Y Combinator Top Companies 2019.
About the client:
It is a leading technology infrastructure development and consulting ﬁrm that offers a complete suite of an End-To-End solution to clients and partners around the globe. They build strong and unique business relationship with partners, as most of the times they don’t charge in up-front money but in equity. This helps them to create capital, corporate, and entity for a stable future and also brings in-house like quality to our partner products.
By combining practical industry-speciﬁc knowledge with cutting-edge business management practices, they ensure their clients get increased efficiency and better business performance. They have a team with a passion for developing and delivering enterprise-grade applications. Their passion is not dependent on the size of the enterprise. Hence, They are able to architect a solution with the best and latest of tech even for a Startup or SME.
Join us for an opportunity to do the best work of your life!
About the job:
- Hands-on experience with manual and automation testing on web and mobile platforms.
- Root cause analysis of test script failures.
- Plan and execute end-to-end testing efforts of highly complex features.
- Ensure unit testing, functional testing, and integration testing
- Investigatory testing of unreleased features including defining requirements, behavior, and impact.
- Documentation and design of test scenarios.
- Perform cause analysis of users issues via in-depth research and analysis
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management to fix product issues quickly & to provide product improvement ideas
- Respond to the user and internal team queries
- You’ve got 2 - 5 years of QA engineering experience.
- Full cycle testing from designing manual tests, developing scripts, and execution
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services.
- Experience in Unit Tests, Acceptance Testing, Accessibility Testing, Regression Testing
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'
- Manual Testing, Automation Testing, MEAN & MERN Stack
You will work on:
We help many of our clients to deploy their applications in a continuous manner and with confidence – by meaningful test automation. You will have the opportunity to build frameworks for Integration, End to End or even generative tests for cloud-native applications.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Collaborate with Developers and Architects of products to build test automation scripts
- Improve the performance of non-functional automation by parallelizing test executions
- Test planning and management, defect lifecycle, traceability matrix and security breaking testing
What you bring (Skills):
- Experience in testing micro-service oriented and cloud-native applications with knowledge of tools like HTTP, Curl, Postman, Fiddler, Swagger
- Experience coding in one of Java/Python/C#
- Working Knowledge of Linux Systems and Shell based scripting
- Test automation coding best practices – like reusable and modular test code, mocking, stubbing and writing multi-thread safe tests, using platforms like Junit or TestNG
- UI based testing using Selenium or alike and basic understanding of chrome developer tools
Great if you know (Skills):
- CI exposure to Jenkins, Gitlab CI or any other
- Exposure to BDD style testing frameworks like cucumber
- Understanding of Property based testing (PBT) using tools such as QuickCheck
- Specification driven testing frameworks like Spock, Spek or Kotlin Test
- Big Data migration testing, validation and reporting
- Exposure to load, stress or spike testing using JMeter or Gatling
- Security Testing, Disaster Recovery or Resilience testing for modern distributed applications
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are automation driven organization helping our clients to deliver their next generation of products with confidence
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
As a QA Lead, you will aid, guide and provide leadership to the automation engineers in the team for new developments (including functional code-reviews) and RCA process for field defects and escalations. In this role you’ll act as a bridge between the Scrum team and the extended QA Team, conduct system level test as part of the development and release cycles, create and review feature test plans.
You will work directly with the guild manager to refresh, enforce and convey new quality and development processes, help collect and monitor team quality KPI’s such as automation coverage. As well as get hands-on work done as needed, open bugs and new story/EPIC DoD, deliver features in high quality and identifying gaps in current coverage.
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- 8+ years of experience in the quality domain
- Experience as a manual tester, conducting test plans, and execution of tests.
- Experience and knowledge in automation best practices
- Ability to lead and track sprint/release quality plans
- Ability to lead tasks and engage others in order to reach fulfillment
- High interest in understanding the product goals, customer journey and focus on the end-to-end user experience
- Ability to challenge the different deliveries of the team (test plans, positive/negative paths, effects on other uses cases, etc.)
- Willingness to be hand-on when needed (test plans, manual testing, etc.)
- Knowledge around docker/K8S – an advantage
- Experience as a QA Lead – an advantage
|oracle EBS testing + manual or automation + ERP + any module experience (finance/ HCM/HR/cloud/ manufacturing etc.)|
We are looking for a self-motivated independent thinker who can contribute to our Engineering Team. In this role you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with.
- You would have the opportunity to work with a number of leading edge technologies.
- Write test cases to test code using automation frameworks, as well as create and continuously improve our test automation environment.
- Develop & maintain automated test scripts covering functional correctness using Object Oriented programming concepts, for both new features & Regression testing of existing functionality
- Understand software internals, debug code, automate repetitive tasks, and implement new tools and frameworks needed to streamline our QA process
- Work directly with both Software Development Engineers and Product Managers to understand features, review technical implementations, and implement testing strategy.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy, design documentation for automation processes
Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum 4 Years’ Experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of various automated tools that are used in the Automated testing procedures. Execute interactive test procedures. Proficient in writing Automation scripts.
- Sound knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages. Java and Java script
- Good knowledge of SQL queries. Practical knowledge of web-based technologies
- Proven experience with Web-application Automation testing, Mobile apps testing.
- Understanding of OO concepts & its application to Automation framework
- Willingness to proactively engage in continuous process improvement
- Ability to communicate clearly with different areas of the business.Clarity of written communication when describing and issue or QA failure
- Experience in working with an Agile Development Methodology like Scrum
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering