Work as a member of a team responsible for developing a HIPAA compliant secure care coordination platform in accordance with established processes. You will apply your knowledge of building scalable, distributed applications and have the opportunity to work with new technologies & frameworks such as Spring Cloud Netflix, AWS, Azure, NoSQL DB.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to the following.
You will be expected to:
- Contribute to all phases in the software lifecycle – requirements analysis, solution design, development, and deployment
- Maintain high quality standards for the work undertaken and be responsible for the quality of deliverables
- Ensure assigned projects are developed in accordance with established engineering processes, adhering to scope, schedule constraints and agile project plans
- Guide/mentor the less experienced team members
- Participate in code reviews
- Work effectively as part of a distributed team
- Document the features worked by him/her
Key technical expertise areas expected for this role:
Strong programming skills in Java 8(+) with clear understanding of Object-Oriented and Functional programming.
- Experience on REST API Programming based on a Microservices Architecture
- Good Understanding of Databases (MySQL & Mongo) and proficiency in database schema designing & writing efficient SQL Queries
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrable ability to learn new programming languages and frameworks quickly
- Experience with distributed systems with specific focus on security and scalability
- Experience with modern cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
Additional areas that would add value:
- Spring Cloud
- Experience working with AES 256 based encryption algorithms
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns & their application in system design
- Using DevOps & Infrastructure tooling such as GoCD/Jenkins, Git
- Experience working on projects, preferably in the healthcare domain
- Experience working with Virtualization and Containerization technologies including Docker, Kubernetes.
- Automated Unit/Integration testing
- Experience working with Linux and Shell scripting
- Test Driven & Behavior Driven Development
- Experience working in Agile Scrum/Kanban methodologies
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors or Master’s in Computer Science or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience
About Jeavio India Pvt Ltd
Preferred Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field or equivalent practical experience. Relevant experience of at least 3 years in lieu of above if from a different stream of education.
Well-versed in and 5+ years of hands-on demonstrable experience with:
▪ Object Oriented Modeling, Design, & Programming
▪ Microservices Architecture, API Design, & Implementation
▪ Relational, Document, & Graph Data Modeling, Design, & Implementation
Well-versed in and hands-on demonstrable experience with:
▪ Stream & Batch Big Data Pipeline Processing
▪ Distributed Cloud Native Computing
▪ Serverless Computing & Cloud Functions
5+ years of hands-on development experience in Java programming.
3+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more libraries & frameworks such as Spring Boot, Apache Camel, Akka, etc.;
extra points if you can demonstrate your knowledge with working examples.
2+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more Relational and NoSQL datastores such as Amazon S3, Amazon DocumentDB, Amazon Elasticsearch Service, Amazon Aurora, AWS DynamoDB, Amazon Athena, etc.
2+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more technologies such as Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Kinesis, Apache Kafka, AWS Lambda, AWS Batch, AWS Glue, AWS Step Functions, Amazon API Gateway, etc.
2+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more technologies such as AWS Developer Tools, AWS Management & Governance, AWS Networking and Content Delivery, AWS Security, Identity, and Compliance, etc.
Well-versed in Virtualization & Containerization; must demonstrate experience in technologies such as Kubernetes, Istio, Docker, OpenShift, Anthos, Oracle VirtualBox, Vagrant, etc.
Well-versed with demonstrable working experience with API Management, API Gateway, Service Mesh, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection & Encryption.
Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience with DevOps tools and platforms viz., Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Code Quality & Security Plugins, Maven, Artifactory, Terraform, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Spinnaker, etc.
Well-versed with Storage, Networks and Storage Networking basics which will enable you to work in a Cloud environment.
Experience : 5+Years
Job Location : Remote/Pune
Technical Lead's Role:
- The availability, security, scalability and interoperability of our platform
- Delivering our product roadmap
- Planning for the future
- Generating enthusiasm and a sense of both technical and product pride
Essential for this position :
- At least 2 years of experience in leading a team of software developers
- At least 4 years of commercial experience with C# and .NET
- At least 2 years of experience with Microsoft Azure
- Designing and developing APIs for both high availability and scalability
- Performance profiling and tuning of .NET code
- Writing automated tests (both unit and integration tests)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (ideally Azure DevOps)
- Applying problem-solving skills to technical issues
1. Educational background from B.Tech/B.E./MCA
2. Comfortable to work from Noida Office.
3. Able to join in next 30 days max.
Application process is to submit the details on https://pclhealth.talentlyft.com/jobs/net-tech-lead-me8" target="_blank">https://pclhealth.talentlyft.com/jobs/net-tech-lead-me8 and our team member will get in touch with you soon
About Climate Connect Digital
Our team is inspired to change the world by making energy more intelligent, greener, and affordable. Established in 2011 in London, UK, and now headquartered in Gurgaon, India. We have become a leading energy-AI software player from unassuming beginnings at the vanguard of accelerating the global energy transition.
In 2020 Renew Power, India's largest renewables developer, acquired Climate Connect. Following ReNew's listing on NASDAQ during summer 2021 Climate Connect has become the technology anchor of a new fully independent subsidiary - Climate Connect Digital. With backing from ReNew as the anchor investor to pursue an ambitious and visionary new strategy for rapid organic and inorganic growth.
Our mission has technology at its core and involves unlocking value through intelligent software, digitalisation, and horizontal integration' across the energy ecosystem. However, the application of computational power and machine learning to the energy sector has yet to be fully leveraged and can create massive value.
How do you fit in
Curious:You love learning about new tools and technologies
Exposure: You have plenty of experience in executing projects successfully. You
have a client-side exposure on project management
Team player: You have no problem working in a team setting. You can effectively
collaborate with people to reach a solution.
Problem solver: You are the person your peers turn to for solving problems.
Talented: You are an expert in database designing.
Honesty: You work diligently and honestly. You have strong moral principles.
You will be working at the epicenter of energy transformation. You will be creating
data-driven software solutions for forecasting and scheduling data in the renewables power
market. Ultimately, through your contribution to the renewable energy revolution, you will be
doing your bit to mitigate the effects of climate change. These are a few things you can look
forward to working on:
Designing and implementing low-latency, high-availability, and performance
Identifying and mitigating security-related threats to the application.
Using your expertise in database designing and application architecture planning for
Core & MVC projects
Debugging browser extensions & server tools
Solving complex technical issues
Ensuring quality projects are delivered within defined timelines
Designing new frameworks, debugging and modifying existing frameworks
Maintaining databases to ensure strong optimization and functionalities
Learning new technologies and how to design and implement Project Architectures
MVC Framework Laravel / Python Flask.
Web services (SOAP, REST)
SQL and NoSQL scripting and databases like MYSQL and Mongo DB administration
Code versioning tools, such as Git
AngularJS / ReactJS
B. E / B. Tech / M. Tech / B. Sc in CS or IT
2-4 years of experience in the field
What's in it for you
We offer competitive salaries based on prevailing market rates. In addition to your introductory package, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
Flexible working hours and leave policy
Learning and development opportunities
Medical insurance/Term insurance, Gratuity benefits over and above the salaries
Access to industry and domain thought leaders.
At Climate Connect, you get a rare opportunity to join an established company at the
early stages of a significant and well-backed global growth push. We are building a remote-first organisation ingrained in the team ethos. We understand its importance for the success of any next-generation technology company. The team includes passionate and self-driven people with unconventional backgrounds, and we're seeking a similar spirit with the right potential.
Zycus is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join it's Engineering team. Candidates with experience working on Spring, Hibernate, Microservices, Angular/react, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, AWS Cloud and are passionate about building a product are encouraged to apply. Zycus is a Global leader and a pioneer in cognitive procurement software. Our clients are among the fortune 500 companies. We build enterprise AI procurement software product using some of the latest technologies.
In this role, you will work in developing a product which is not only recognized by Gartner as one of the top Source To Pay procurement software but is also industry's only organically-built & integrated source-to-pay suite.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Engineering team is looking for collaborative, passionate, and adaptable Senior Software Engineer.
- Strong coding experience of about 5-9 years.
- A team of experienced engineers with lots of interesting challenges to dive into.
- Modern technology stack: Cloud, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Microservices etc.
- Experience working on Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Microservices, Angular/react, JMS/Rabbit MQ/Kafka, AWS Cloud.
- Should be able to build solution which is easily scalable, high speed/ real-time performance, configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment using any open source tech stack.
- Build features and modules from scratch & Maintain existing features and modules.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
- Ability to work independently.
- 5-9 years’ experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services, Spring boot)
- Technical Skills: Core Java, Advanced Java, J2EE, Exception handling, Collections, Oops, UML, Oracle, Jenkins, Maven & Linux
- Should be able to build solutions which is easily configurable, deploy able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Must have worked spring boot Extensively.
- Strong hands on development experience in Java, J2EE.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- Responsible for planning product iterations & releasing iterations on schedule.
What should you have:
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up.
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and end to end development processes.
- Has the ability to recommend new processes/alternatives to meet Product Development requirements and rolling them out.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
1. Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
2. A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
3. Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
4. Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
5. Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Click here to Apply :
Proficient with full development stack (MySQL, Redis, Memcached, MVC frameworks, jQuery, Server Administration, CSS, HTML, etc) and understanding of OOP design, AJAX, jQuery, and MySQL
Understands how to build an optimized web app and has experience with caching and other scaling techniques
The desire and energy to work long hours so that we can continuously improve our website at the quickest pace possible
Passionate about working in a startup and creating a great product
Must love to program, must be willing to learn, and must be creative. If you are the type of person who finds learning a new technology or language an exhilarating experience, you will love it here.
Must be able to show us projects and or websites that you have created. Bonus points if you’ve created these projects/websites outside of your work (we love seeing proof of how much you love technology and coding).
Education - relevant degree in Engineering preferable
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Gupshup is a global leader in cloud messaging, enabling businesses to build engaging conversational experiences, seamlessly across 30+ messaging channels, using a globally available cloud API.
Gupshup handles over 4.5 billion messages per month and has processed over 225 billion messages, enabling over 36,000 businesses to engage nearly a billion users across channels including SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, WeChat, Viber, Slack, Android RCS, Mobile App and Mobile Web.
Gupshup offers a comprehensive product portfolio that includes an easy to use omni-channel messaging API, advanced bot building platform and mobile marketing tools. Gupshup has also forged strategic partnerships with Facebook, WhatsApp, Google and Cisco to offer innovative mobile messaging solutions with broad reach.
You could log on to https://www.gupshup.io/developer/home for more information.
Location: Mumbai (Goregaon East )
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experienced in Java and associated technologies.
- Should have worked with highly scalable web applications
- Good debugging capability
- Should be able to search through logs on server and narrow down to root cause of functional issue from stack trace or performance issue from logs of latency of different components.
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on. Good exposure into design patterns
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Experience of working with open source technology and tools.