Truecaller is transforming today’s phonebook to make it more intelligent and useful. 250 million people trust Truecaller for their communication needs, whether it’s for caller ID or for blocking spam calls and SMS. It filters out the unwanted, and lets you connect with people who matter.
People use Truecaller to stay ahead. It helps them know who’s getting in touch, filter out unwanted calls & SMS, and focus on what really matters. The company provides a suite of unique services such as a dialer that offers caller ID, spam detection, messaging and more. Truecaller’s mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, the company was founded in 2009 by Alan Mamedi and Nami Zarringhalam. Investors include Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers.
Want to join us in making communication safe and efficient all over the world? See our available roles on CutShort
- Design and implement product features that are secure, scalable, robust, and easy to implement and maintain.
- Technically lead self-organizing Agile teams.
- Plan and identify solutions and risks within the assigned team.
- Be responsible for implementing features, provide bug fixes, reviewing code quality, reviewing the design to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
- Take pride in ownership in design and product features delivered.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exp - 2 yrs to 10 yrs
- Strong experience in developing enterprise web applications.
- Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack (ASP.NET MVC 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5, Web API, SQL Server).
- Knowledge of design patterns is required.
- Ability to deliver software and artefacts independently.
- Ability to mentor technical teams and evaluate software artefacts.
- Ability to communicate with technical experts as well as functional teams.
- Ability to propose solutions for design and architecture.
- Demonstrated experience in complex software troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience in Product Engineering is desirable.
- Exposure to Windows Azure is an added advantage.
What You'll Do :
You will be a part of our backend team working on keeping our REST API and GraphQL API up and running and making sure that our users get the right data at the right time.
You will have ownership of developing and maintaining our backend services including users, courses, and operations tools that manage our product and logistics.
You will work on architecting and scaling highly-available RESTful services and back-end systems from scratch.
This is a position for an experienced Node programmer with at least 2 years under the belt, but you don't have to be a rock star, a ninja, or a superhero to apply.
What You'll Need :
You will fit well in the backend team if you are passionate about technology and have experience programming in Node. Knowledge of technologies like Cassandra, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, REST and JSON will help you get going from day one.
As an experienced Node developer, you should be intimately familiar with the platform, with
You will be a perfect match with our team if you love collaborating with people from all disciplines to solve complex problems, always want to learn new skills and take ownership of your work.
● Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
● Design robust, scalable and secure features
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
● Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards)
● Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
● 2 to 5 years of experience in developing applications using Ruby on Rails
● Experience in Rails gems like rspec, devise, cancan, active-admin
● Proven work experience in software development
● Experience in writing ReSTful APIs
● Experience developing highly interactive applications
● A firm grasp of Object Oriented analysis and design
● Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
● Good knowledge of relational databases
● Working knowledge of NoSQL database
● Experience in using AWS services is a plus.
Job Profile :- Core PHP Developer
Experience : - Minimum 3 year experience in Developer profile.
Job Description: -
1. Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
2. Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
3. Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
4. Troubleshooting application and code issues.
5. Integrating data storage solutions.
6. Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
7. Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
8. Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Salary : - Up to 40k
Job Location : - Noida Sec- 27
only Male candidate can apply
We are looking for developers who are passionate about Python and know what are the benefits of python well.
- Design & implement new software modules based on the product requirements
- Debug existing software components, fix issues, and avoid regressions
- Be proactive, take ownership, and be accountable
- Familiar with Test Drive Development.
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions, and code reviews
Technologies we’re hiring for:
- Developed HTTP based REST APIs and implemented Authentication, Caching
- Worked with relational and NoSQL databases and aware of concepts like ORM, Migrations
- Languages & Frameworks: Python Django/Flask
- Database: Postgres/ Mongo
- Must have worked in a Unix/Linux based environment
- Advanced middleware like RabbitMQ, Celery Beat is definitely a plus.
Minimum 3+ year hands-on experience in Python needed
We are hiring full-stack developers for luxury-commerce platform that is well-funded and is now ready for its next level of growth. It is backed by reputed investors and is already a leader in its space. The focus for the coming years will be heavily on scaling the platform through technology. Market-driven competitive salary for the right candidate
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Business Teams & Product Managers, understand the requirements and design the technical architecture and implement it
- Build the code independently according to the technical specifications, detailed design, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards
- Create a technical design from Functional Design Doc / Requirements Doc and be able to troubleshoot with debugging skills
- Own product and its features from conception to delivery.
- Proficiency in Node JS, and React JS.
- Hands on experience in developing customer facing Node JS based applications is a must.
- Familiarity with datastores such as MySQL, Oracle, Redis, and Solr/Elasticsearch.
- Knowledge of logging frameworks such as fluentd, logstash etc.
- Knowledge of Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes etc.) will be an advantage
- Writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning web applications
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure etc.
- Passion for building & scaling consumer-facing products.
- Attention to detail, good communication and organizational skills
- PHP developer having good hands on experience in Laravel framework.
- Should be proficient in HTML5, CSS3 and JS.
- Experience in PHP framework HTML5, CSS3 and JS
- Should have good analytical and logical skills.
- Should possess good front end design skills.
- The candidate must have worked at least in 2 or more Laravel projects.
- Added Advantage: If the candidate has work experience in CodeIgniter or other PHP frameworks will be an added value.
Job Type: Full-time
- Skilled in data structures, algorithms, modularization, OOP, microservices, and design patterns
- Skilled in coding best practices using containers, packaging (npm, yarn), agility (with Git, Jira), unit testing (JEST), CI/CD (Jenkins), debugging, and ensuring high productivity & quality
- Exposure to security (OIDC/JWT, RBAC, monitoring, auditing)
- Good with learning, problem solving & innovation
- Good written & verbal communications skill; team player with good logical thinking, EQ, and resilience