Ruby On Rail
ROR :: JD
- Having experience on Ruby on Rails.
- Strong SQL skills with MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Knowledge on MongoDB an advantage.
- Experience with TDD (test driven development) or RSpec.
- Having experience on REST/API.
- JRuby experience is an advantage
- Knowledge on Exilir and functional programming a plus and JRuby is an advantage.
- Experience using Git productively in a team environment.
- Experience into Amazon web services
- Knowledge on Jenkins is an advantage.
- Knowledge on Docker.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
SDE II BE
GradRight is an ed-fin-tech startup focused on global higher education. Using data science, technology and strategic partnerships across the industry, we are enabling students to find the “Right University” at the “Right Cost”. We are on a mission to aid a million students to find their best-fit universities and financial offerings by 2025.
Our flagship product - FundRight is the world’s first student loan bidding platform. In a short span of 10 months, we have facilitated disbursements of more than $ 50 million in loans this year and we are poised to scale up rapidly.
We are launching our second product - SelectRight as an innovative approach to college selection and student recruitment for students and universities, respectively. The product rests on the three pillars of data science, transparency and ethics and hopes to create a lot of value for students and universities.
We are pursuing a complex set of problems that involve building for an international audience and for an industry that has largely been service-centric. As an SDE at GradRight, you’ll bring an unmatched customer-centricity to your work, with a focus on building for the long term and large scale.
You’ll contribute to frameworks that enable flexible/scalable customer journeys and tying them with institutional knowledge to help us build the best experiences for students and our partners.
- Contribute to design discussions and decisions around building scalable and modular architecture
- Build clean, modular and scalable backend services
- Participate in sprint ceremonies and actively contribute to scaling the engineering organization from a process perspective
- Stay on top of the software engineering ecosystem and propose new technologies/methodologies that can be adopted
- Contribute to engineering hiring by conducting interviews
- Champion infrastructure as code mindset and encourage automation
- Manage and mentor a small team of junior engineers
- At least 4 years experience as an SDE, building large scale services
- Extensive experience in at least one programming language and ability to write maintainable, scalable and unit-testable code
- Strong understanding of software design principles and patterns
- Excellent command over data structures and algorithms
- Passion for solving complex problems
- Good understanding of various database technologies with strong opinions around their use cases
- Experience with performance monitoring and scaling backend services
- Experience with microservices and distributed systems in general
- Experience with team management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good to have:
- Experience working with node.js, MongoDB and Google Cloud
- Experience in CI/CD and cloud infrastructure management
- Worked on products that addressed an international audience
- Worked on products that scaled to millions of users
- Our team - https://gradright.com/team.html
- Customer testimonials - https://gradright.com/testimonials.html
2+ Years of Experience as Java Developer.
Good understanding of Design Patterns, Data structures and Algorithms.
Hands-on experience in Java, Spring, spring boot, hibernate.
Strong in Java, Spring Boot (Embedded Tomcat), hibernate, REST & SOAP API skills.
Direct design and programming experience with Java/Spring/REST/Microservices.
Hands-On experience with Database development and tools with SQL, O/RM, OLTP Database Tuning, etc.
Ability to explain complex information in a clear manner.
Experience on Amazon Web Services (S3, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk and other AWS modules), Next Generation Applications (NGA), and JAVA Development.
Comprehensive knowledge of OO design principles and development patterns.
Knowledge with industry standard Application Servers (preferably WebLogic/App Center)
Java Batch Scheduling (eg. Flux, Quartz) knowledge.
Good to have Linux and load balancing (Apache, LVS, F5) knowledge.
Previous experience working with clean code, SOLID principles and TDD, -DDD.
Strong analytical skills and ability to make decisions based on data.
Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline Angular 2).
Exposure to Agile principles and methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development.
Ability to understand the business requirements.
Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Own & build new modules/features end-to-end independently.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Work in an agile environment to rapidly build high-quality and robust features.
- Participate in DevOps.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Master in Node.js and frameworks available for it. (Nest.js / Loopback / AdonisJS)
- Excellent understanding of ES6 and OOP.
- Good understanding of SQL & No-SQL Databases. (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Open Source and DevOps enthusiast.
- Comfortable with Test Driven Development.
- Can learn and adapt fast, as well as identify and solve problems.
- Hands-on with TypeScript
- Get to work with a highly passionate team of engineers.
- Open and embracing culture towards the latest hot technologies.
- A high level of freedom & responsibility.
- Good understanding of programming language
- Concepts of Java, Maven
- Source Control
- Logically Strong in coding practices
- Data structure Understanding.
- Security encryption and decryption
- Data encoding decoding
- Strong core Java development skills.
- Exposure to security tools.
- Experience in working with customers, understanding business requirements
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of Jenkins/Maven
- Key requirements: Core Java, CI/CD, Docker, Maven, Jenkins, REST API, Kafka, Redis, cache, elastic cache
Zupee is India's hottest Real Money Gaming Platform
With in 1 yr of start, we just had an initial team of around 30 people, these 30 were successful to bring 10 Million+ users and an overall consumer spend of 1.5 Billion USD on the platform, the journey which needed years to be covered was covered with in 1yr. As we speak today, Zupee has been profitable for almost an year now and has ended the year 2020 with a team size of 70+ and over all growth rate was mapped around 20X.
Our user base has significantly gone up and we have invested highly in technology and have got best in class tech stack, it's time to add the backend developers who can help us scale up the platform so that we can drive profitable growth and become the market leader in our space.
Backend Developer :- (3 - 12 yrs)
What You'll Need?
- Strong analytical skills and aptitude
- Understanding of data architecture, software design and best coding practices
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts and technologies
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Experience with databases (both SQL and NoSQL)
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Working knowledge of Linux
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way.
As consultants, we work onsite with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
For a team to thrive, it needs active collaboration and room for healthy, respectful debate. Senior Developers are the technologists who cultivate this environment while driving teams toward delivering on an ambitious tech vision and acting as mentors for more junior-level consultants. They leverage their deep technical knowledge to solve more complex business problems and actively assess their team’s health, code quality and nonfunctional pipelines.
You’ll Spend Time On The Following
- You will use continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible.
- You will work in collaborative, value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for our clients
- Create large-scale distributed systems out of microservices
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
- Efficiently utilize DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software
- You will lead or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- Possess a bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or any related Engineering streams.
- Should have at least 4+ years of strong understanding of Java with preference to Java 8 and the newly introduced features.
- Should be able to build reusable code and APIs for future use.
- Good understanding of Cloud infrastructure and experience in deploying applications in either PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) / AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Hands on experience working in Spring Core, MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Microservices.
- Experience in working with Restful webservices.
- Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins / Hudson.
- Experience in working with unit testing frameworks like Junit, Mockito.
- Should have understanding of BDD.
- Fair understanding of SQL and RDBMS and hands on experience in working with any of the databases like MariaDB, Oracle, MySQL, DB2 etc.
- Should have good understanding of coding best practices and be able to do peer code review.
- Should have an understanding of GIT, Jenkins and JIRA.
- Candidate should be able to create automated build and deployment scripts.
- Maintain a high level of code quality and adhering to industry standards for code quality like SonarQube, Fortify and Nexus.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Desirable to have understanding of design patterns and domain driven design.
- Desirable to have minimum understanding of React / Angular, but not mandatory.
At ThoughtWorks, we’re committed to fostering an inclusive community for all technologists. Help us achieve a more balanced workplace by anonymously answering the following demographic questions.
- NoSQL DB (MongoDB, CouchDB), PostgreSQL
- Mocha test environment
- Should JS testing framework
- Experience implementing mock services
- Nock API mocking
- NPM, Redis
- Typescript / Coffee script experience will be an added advantage
- Experience working with opensource JS projects
- Experience in developing REST API
- Source code management tool - Git / GitHub
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking and client/server web programming model
- Good communication skills
- Should be able to work with the cross-geo client team
Skills Required for Back-End (NodeJS) JR Developer (2-4 Yrs) /Sr Developer (4-8 Yrs) /Lead Developer (8-10 Yrs) /Architect (10-12 Yrs):
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database, Redis, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Good understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud providers
- Experience in service-oriented and/or microservice architectures
- Good to have knowledge with stream processing applications, Event-driven Architecture, Identity management (OAuth) - Not Mandatory
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases along with a server-side framework
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good to have an understanding of low-level Kafka inner workings and partitioning schemes - Not Mandatory
- Design, build, review and evolve durable, highly scalable event-driven infrastructure
- Architect and lead the development of backend services.
- Work with REST APIs and integrating them with our software platform
- Develop front end capabilities such as dashboards, visualizations, features
- Work on building best performance UI features and linking with backend
- Integrate all the front end features with a backend pipeline
- Integrate our AI models with the platform pipeline
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Own new initiatives, Debug production issues
- Help define the way we work in the future including coding and design standards
- Work effectively in an agile development process
- Research cutting edge technology that can be applied to accelerate business growth
- Be the communication bridge be product owners and development teams
We, the Products team at DataWeave, build data products that provide timely insights that are readily consumable and actionable, at scale. Our underpinnings are: scale, impact, engagement, and visibility. We help
businesses take data driven decisions everyday. We also give them insights for long term strategy. We are focused on creating value for our customers and help them succeed.
How we work
It's hard to tell what we love more, problems or solutions! Every day, we choose to address some of the hardest data problems that there are. We are in the business of making sense of messy public data on the web. At
serious scale! Read more on Become a DataWeaver
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work on some of the most compelling data products that we are building for online retailers and brands.
- Ability to see the impact of your work and the value you are adding to our customers almost immediately.
- Opportunity to work on a variety of challenging problems and technologies to figure out what really excites you.
- A culture of openness. Fun work environment. A flat hierarchy. Organization wide visibility. Flexible working hours.
- Learning opportunities with courses, trainings, and tech conferences. Mentorship from seniors in the team.
- Last but not the least, competitive salary packages and fast paced growth opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Build a low latency serving layer that powers DataWeave's Dashboards, Reports, and Analytics
● Build robust RESTful APIs that serve data and insights to DataWeave and other products
● Design user interaction workflows on our products and integrating them with data APIs
● Help stabilize and scale our existing systems. Help design the next generation systems.
● Scale our back end data and analytics pipeline to handle increasingly large amounts of data.
● Work closely with the Head of Products and UX designers to understand the product vision and design
● Lead/be a part of all major tech decisions. Bring in best practices. Mentor younger team members and
● Constantly think scale, think automation. Measure everything. Optimize proactively.
● Be a tech thought leader. Add passion and vibrancy to the team. Push the envelope.
Skills and Requirements:
● 5-7 years of experience building and scaling APIs and web applications.
● Experience building and managing large scale data/analytics systems.
● Have a strong grasp of CS fundamentals and excellent problem solving abilities. Have a good understanding of software design principles and architectural best practices.
● Be passionate about writing code and have experience coding in multiple languages, including at least one scripting language, preferably Python.
● Be able to argue convincingly why feature X of language Y rocks/sucks, or why a certain design decision is right/wrong, and so on.
● Be a self-starter—someone who thrives in fast paced environments with minimal ‘management’.
● Have experience working with multiple storage and indexing technologies such as MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, Elastic.
● Good knowledge (including internals) of messaging systems such as Kafka and RabbitMQ.
● Use the command line like a pro. Be proficient in Git and other essential software development tools.
● Working knowledge of large-scale computational models such as MapReduce and Spark is a bonus.
● Exposure to one or more centralized logging, monitoring, and instrumentation tools, such as Kibana, Graylog, StatsD, Datadog etc.
● Working knowledge of building websites and apps. Good understanding of integration complexities and dependencies.
● Working knowledge linux server administration as well as the AWS ecosystem is desirable.
● It's a huge bonus if you have some personal projects (including open source contributions) that you work on during your spare time. Show off some of your projects you have hosted on GitHub.