We are looking for only Local candidates who can appear for face to face interview in Noida. And we are looking for candidates who have atleast 1 year of experience in ReactNative. Candidates who do not have hands on experience in ReactNative are requested NOT TO APPLY.
1) Building user friendly Android and iOS Apps on React Native platform.
2) Designing state-less components in React Native. State management with any of Redux, mobX or Flux.
3) Writing modular, reusable, maintainable, well documented and fully tested code.
4) Converting designs to mobile applications.
5) Integrating with Rest APIs, while collaborating with Backend deve.
6) Take complete ownership of the apps and change various elements/ technologies as per business need.
7) Ensure optimum speed, performance, quality and responsiveness of application.
1) Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field from premier college.
2) 2+ years of rich experience in React Native.
3) Exceptional knowledge of Android and iOS design principles and interface guidelines.
5) Experience with offline storage, threading and Performance tuning.
6) A user centric mentality for building product.
7) Excellent understanding of stylesheets and responsive styling.
8) Strong analytical skills and ability to assist team members in solving complex problems, inside and outside of engineering.
9) Should be passionate about UI/UX of a product.
A Product based company is looking out for software engineers in the following categories.
If your profile matches any of the skills&experience categories and you are looking for a change, Salary won't be a constraint for the right candidate
Category : 0 to 2 years of experience in mobile applications development for android or iOs platforms.
● S/he must have unit-testing the code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. ● S/he must have experience in mobile analytics. ● S/he must have experience in designing, optimizing and integrating business processes across disparate systems and mobile technologies.
Good-To-Haves / Desired Qualifications
● It would be good if, s/he has the ability to multi-task, prioritize, be attentive to detail, have an eye for design, think logically, organize and communicate coherently. ● It would be good if, s/he is fast paced, collaborative / team player, performance-driven and self-motivated ● It would be good if, s/he is curious, analytical, a problem solver and has logical reasoning.
- • Delivering a complete mobile application OR front-end application using React Native/React JS and Typescript.
- • Building reusable components/widgets and front-end libraries for future use.
- • Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- • Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented code.
- • Optimizing components for maximum performance across multiple web browsers.
- • Mentoring junior developers, peer-to-peer code reviews, and ensuring that high.
- • Code quality bar should be maintained. Skills
- • Thorough understanding of React Native, React JS, Typescript, and its core principles.
- • Experience with popular React Native andReact.js workflows (such as React-Redux, React-Router, React Hooks, etc.)
- • Experience with Class components and Functional components.
- • Experience with React Testing Library (RTL). Familiarity with Enzyme, Jest Framework and Cypress.
- • Experience with data structure libraries (e.g. Immutable.js)
- Experience with Backend technology like NodeJS, AWS
- • Familiarity with the front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- • Experience with code versioning tools Git and its workflows.
- • Ability to solve problems effectively.
- • Ability to learn and explore new things effectively.
- • Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- • Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- • Professional, precise communication skills.
- • Clear understanding of design patterns especially MV*.
- Experience with AWS is a big plus
Who We Are
DirectShifts is a marketplace for hospitals/employers to hire clinicians for short term gigs (think Upwork for healthcare) or for permanent placement. We are disrupting the recruiting space for clinicians and healthcare workers in the United States. Our founding team comprises serial entrepreneurs and we have offices in NYC and engineering team is working remotely from India. We are well funded by premier healthcare investors in the United States and are a proud YC Summer 2019 startup.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our groundbreaking mobile app which is used daily by healthcare professionals - you will own the mobile development and building blocks that power our universe.
You will work closely with the founder and senior management across functions. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
- 4+ years of mobile work experience with live apps on stores
- Strong iOS, Android & React native skills
- Experience with REST APIs
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- Understanding of backend development
- Meeting with the product team to discuss ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing native functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional code.
- Designing and building native plugin codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and native plugin bottlenecks.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products. This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+ countries!
• Own architecture, design, development, and implementation of different
modules/features of the Application
• Be up to date with the latest trends in Mobile App/React Native ecosystem
• Bring in industry best practices
• Take ownership to drive an initiative to completion
• Discover opportunities for performance improvements
• Recommend ways to improve reliability, efficiency and code quality
• Focus on continuous delivery and reducing complexity
• Carry out code reviews and manage pull requests within the mobile application
• Overall 5+ years of experience in Mobile Application development
• At least 2+ year of hands-on experience in developing Mobile applications with
• B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute (IITs, NITs, BITs,
IIITs or equivalent)
• Familiar with native build tools - XCode, Android studio, etc.
• Ability to build pixel-perfect user interfaces with smooth interactions
• Knowledge of Web technologies and concepts - HTML, CSS, REST APIs,
• Knowledge on Android and iOS fundamentals is a must
• Experience developing Android/iOS native applications using
Java/Kotlin/Swift/Objective C is a plus
• Mobile application development experience with Flutter/Ionic is a plus
Position: Cross Platform Mobile applications (Flutter or React native)
Responsibilities for Cross Platform Mobile Applications Developer
- Identify and plan for new features
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support Cross Platform mobile functionality
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding cross platform mobile apps
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences
What’s Make You Perfect fit for The Role
- Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language among on Flutter and React Native is mandatory.
- Knowledge of releasing applications on the App store or the Android market
- Familiarity with basic OOP design principles
- Well versed with third-party libraries and APIs
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment / Individual contributor.
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
A. Strong passion for Programming in general and Android App development in specific.
B. Strong problem-solving skills.
C. Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for android.
D. Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strong zest for continuous improvement.
E. Over 4+ years of Android App development experience with strong basics and complete exposure to Android development.
F. Idea/experience of unit and instrumentation testing in Android.
G. E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.
- Relevant experience in building a mobile application using React Native.
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components for mobile and implementing them following well-known React workflows. (such as Flux or Redux)
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will be coordinating with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Should have published at least 2 live hybrid mobile applications.
- Expertise in RESTful APIs development.
- Expertise with code testing best practices, including unit and integration testing to ensure a quality of code.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, TFS and Agile/SCRUM Development methodologies