- Min 2-3 years of experience in Mobile App/Android development
- Min 1 year of experience in Kotlin
- Immediate joinee are preferred
- Experience with different programming paradigms, esp. functional and reactive programming
- Strong in writing unit test cases
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with git and continuous integration
- Proficiency in various software design patterns
- Exposure to agile/scrum
- Excellent communication skill
About Maxpay: Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe, and universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again. We believe India is at the cusp of a new mobile revolution, which will change the way we manage our money on the go. We see ourselves facilitating this change, through technology and dogged customer-centricity.
At Maxpay, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Every day! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one.
Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at Maxpay,
If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country, and executing your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
At Maxpay, we are looking for skilled Android developers who are passionate about solving digital payment problems for over a billion Indians.
Native Android Developer
Location - Pune
Experience –Min 1+ Year
Education – Graduate (should be from Technical Background)
- Minimum 1 year of Android App development experience.
-Work on scrumteam as Android developer-Translate designs
and wireframes into high-quality code
-Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
-Collaborate with a team and take ownership of dev tasks
-Apply design patterns & practices as part of day-to-day coding activities
-Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
-Participate in scrum rituals along with the team sprint grooming, planning, daily standup and other ceremonies.
-Perform peer reviews, improve software architecture, code refactoring, troubleshooting when required
-To be a part of the development initiatives at the company and work in a high-performance team.
- Follow the design and implement the same in the Android App.
- Maintain and manage the App Releases.
Skills Required :
- Mandate Skills - Native Android Development, Kotlin/Java
-Desired Skills -Device integration with Bluetooth, SDK development
- Solid knowledge about Android's release management and Android version compatibility.
- Experience in building layouts using Constraint Layouts for different screens.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Understanding of dependency injection(Kotin, dagger)
iDreamCareer is India’s leading EdTech venture recognized as World’s top 200 Edtech
companies by ASUGSV Summit 2020 & the top 100 EdTech companies in South Asia by
Holon IQ 2020. It works with high school & undergrad college students via its full-stack
career guidance product that includes content on careers, colleges, exams,
scholarships, psychometric assessment tools & one-on-one live counseling.
Life at iDC: https://idreamcareer.com/lifeatidc/" target="_blank">https://idreamcareer.com/lifeatidc/
Role Name: Mobile App Developer in Flutter
● Use the BLoC pattern to keep a separation between logic and UI.
● Write efficient Dart code.
● Integrate REST APIs.
● Brainstorm the ideas about new features with the UI/UX team and product
● Closely work with UI/UX professionals to bring out cutting edge mobile
● Maintain source code using GIT.
● Focus on understanding requirements and translating those from product
specifications into functional, production-ready code.
● Be highly autonomous, especially be able to transform fuzzy, complex, and
various requirements into clear specifications, plan for their implementation,
● Work in Scrum development.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experiences:
● Experience in Flutter and Dart(minimum 1.5 years). Native(android and iOS
experience is a plus).
● Experience in creating animations in Flutter. Experience in publishing Flutter
apps on the Play Store and Apple App Store is a plus.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
● Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business
● Solid problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking abilities.
Designation: Technical Lead - Android (ABL_SS_597)
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
- Along with Hands-on development will lead the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Work alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin and Swift code
- Would be working on IOS platforms hands on along with Android.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Would be building features and services in android and ios.
- 7 – 11 years of work experience of Kotlin, RxKotlin and Java
- Knowledge of different designing patterns, Preferably MVVM.
- Experience in Socket Programming and Android Jetpack Components.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes &
- Understanding of Android Porting and Build process, Android native and System app.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services GRPC, Retrofit.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications, Deep Linking
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Nice to have an understanding of Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Nice to have an understanding with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with Flutter or React Native
- Write high quality code & unit tests, builds, tests as per agreed timelines.
- Follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments etc.
- Keeps key stakeholders informed about progress and problems; avoids surprises.
- Organises and expresses ideas clearly and concisely.
- Exhibits excellent teamwork and helps achieve team goals.
- Exhibits strong problem solving skills.
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Solid programming skills in Java/Kotlin.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Experience in Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming and Unit Testing will be an added advantage.
- 0-3 years of experience in product driven organisation.
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes)
Technologies we're working with:
- MVP, JAVA and Kotlin, Realm, Firebase Real-time Database, RxJava, Kotlin, Coroutines, Dagger and Retrofit.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Owning significant architectural and product areas of the platform
- You’ll make the key decisions and see them through to successful user engagement
- Delivering features that make a big impact on our growth journey
- Writing high-quality, highly-performant code
- Pushing changes every week
- Participating in code reviews and architectural discussions - we want you to bring your expertise to the team and make us all better engineers
You’ll be successful if you are:
- An expert with Kotlin and the rest of the Android ecosystem
- Collaborative and want to see the team succeed in its goals
- Practical about tradeoffs between speed and polish
- Passionate about showing others how to do something new
- Excited to join a small team that moves quickly
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer (React Native) who will lead the development for Jackett's mobile apps. Each day you'll design, build and ship features that will directly improve teachers' lives. You will shape our product direction and technical architecture for the years to come.
You'll report directly to the CTO and partner closely with teams across product and design to build React Native apps for Android and iOS from scratch. And we'll work together to create an environment where you can grow professionally.
- Own the architecture, development and implementation of our mobile app to enable the team to quickly iterate a high-quality product.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Implement pixel perfect Ul's that match the designs.
- Create our iOS and Android deployment CI/CD pipeline to ship reliable features daily.
- Engage in technical research and champion best practices for writing clean, maintainable and reusable code with clear documentation.
- Accurately estimate time and effort required to deliver high quality features.
- 4 + years of experience as a software engineer.
- Built and shipped high-quality mobile apps (android and iOS) using React Native.
- Production-level experience with Mobile C l / C D , unit testing and automated E2E testing
- Proficiency working with RESTful APIs.
- Ability to take extreme ownership of your work and to deal with high pressure situations in a fast paced environment and meet targets without compromising the quality of the deliverables.
- Product understanding to break down user stories into high impact features.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, especially for a remote first work environment
Extra Credits for:
- Knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure - CodePipeline, Amplify, CDN etc.
- Knowledge of TypeScript.
- Knowledge of SCORM and Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) framework
- Experience of React Native development at an early stage EdTech startup
About LikeMinds: Platform for creators to build communities and monetize them: Social Networks have become more media platforms than “social” platforms. They are not designed to make real human connections. Demand for more intimate online places is higher than ever. Communities are in huge demand! Also, these “Ad-driven” platforms only reward top creators. Most creators are left out - no matter how engaged their audience is. They have to constantly beat algorithms to reach out to their own audience. Over 50 million people around the world consider themselves creators. 97% of them aren’t getting paid. As a result creators are flocking to platforms like Slack, Discord, WhatsApp & Telegram - none of which were built either for community engagement or creator monetization. Community creators have to go through the pain of managing multiple third party tools to engage and monetize their community. LikeMinds helps creators to convert their audience into a branded private community. They can monetize it by selling digital products like memberships, group chats, events, consultations and courses. As a platform purpose-built for community entrepreneurs, LikeMinds has inbuilt tools for member acquisition, onboarding, retention, moderation, monetization, and referrals. Our platform enables creators to drive high engagement and belonging via chat rooms, events, polls, member directory, and rewards. These features are in addition to powerful business tools like community website, subscription management, event reminders, analytics dashboard, cohort creation, in-app banners, data export, and much more. Custom integrations are also available for creators with existing assets.In the last few months, we have helped 100+ creators monetize their communities. These include entertainers, fitness & wellness trainers, professional domain experts, language instructors, life coaches, financial experts, micro-entrepreneurship coaches, and exam prep coaches. We are a team of entrepreneurs, techies and community builders with credible backgrounds supported by 2 large VCs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- 2+ years of practical experience in Native Android Development
- 2+ years of experience using Kotlin/Java
- Experience developing highly performant code and view layouts and the ability to diagnose performance bottlenecks
- Designing applications with latest frameworks and architecture such as MVVM, etc.
- An excellent understanding of best practices for concurrency and threading is a big plus
- A disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation and code structure in a team environment
- A constant desire to improve, learn more and take things higher
- Having worked with the Realm database and dagger is a big plus
We are looking for an intern with experience/knowledge in software design, coding and debugging for iOS and Android.
Positions open: 04
iOS Intern: 02 Android Intern: 02
Work Location: Hyderabad
- Document and test new software applications.
- Research and assess new application ideas.
- Develop applications (coding, programming).
- Any Graduate with good knowledge of C, C++, or Java.
- Excellent analytical and logical skills.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Practical experience with a wide variety of software engineering tasks.
- Collaborating hand-in-hand tech team and direct interaction with the team leads and CTO.
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals.
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings.