Work from office
Location : Ahmedabad
About SilverFox management
We are seeking for an accomplished professional with minimum 2 years of experience. The ideal candidate needs to be a self-motivator who is willing to work in a bright, busy, deadline-driven environment. The candidate will be a part of a technical team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Required Candidate profile: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Minimum of 2 years experience in PHP application development. Experience of hospitality/travel Domain would be an advantage.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to)
Implement new features using Ruby on Rails/ReactJS/MySql/AWS tech stack.
Learn our cloud-based application and our human business processes.
Reduce risk by identifying a portion of the application code that can modularized into its own
service; set up an API between that service and the main application.
Company: Product based Industry in Gurgaon - with offices in CANADA
Backed by intelligence and research, we assist your business perfect a greater outreach on the right audience. We are , your partner in professional growth. Offering bespoke consulting across varied segments, Trancis’ assistance is sure to set your business apart and ahead of your competition. With strong beliefs in detailed work approach, Trancis leaves nothing to chance. Meticulously going through each and every aspect of your business, we ensure that you have a well-oiled, and smooth- running venture. Appropriate business planning, correct legal and financial consulting, the right technical assistance, and more, experience an all- dimensional cooperation at . Company which stands for omnidirectional Now we are the leading IT based Industry in Gurgaon - with offices in Delhi NCR, Canada and France.We are specialized in Web Development & Digital Marketing with a proven track record of developing successful online store.Our overall client rating is 4.9 out of 5
Online test -> Final tech round
Product based / service based company
Role - Sr. Software Engineer - Java
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Exp. - 5+ Years
Joining time - Immediately
work from home permanently
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong experience in Advance Java, Spring,
- Enterprise-grade cloud applications on Java EE platforms
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing high-performing, scalable,
- Object Oriented analysis and Design patterns.
- Run the simulator against it for verifying the baseline.
- Trigger scripts that need to get the logs from the server
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Memory Management, Transaction management)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience in developing RESTful web services
- Good experience in Spring, Spring Boot, REST APIs, Protocol Buffers
- Solid experience in creating and deploying micro services is very important.
- Working knowledge with AWS Lamda, Dockers
- Good to Have Skills: Shell script, MySQL
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit test
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
Familiarity with continuous integration
Mandatory skills: Advanced Java, Sprint Boot
Note : This job is for immediate joining. Please apply ONLY IF you can join immediately.
Experience :- Junior role : 1 to 3 years/Senior : 5 to 7 Years
Industry: FinTech / BFSI
Functional Area: Core Platform Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
We are looking to hire Java developers who are well versed with Spring Boot, Hibernate, and RDBMS such as MySQL.
As we continue to grow our apps and site, we are looking for somebody to join our Engineering team and help build out the next set of kick-ass features.
If selected, you get to be a part of a small but committed group of technologists who are trying to improve how events are ticketed and marketed in India.
About the role:
- 2+ years of experience on Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate in medium to large-scale projects
- Must have experience with at least some flavours of both SQL (MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, DynamoDB etc) datastores in production
- Must have experience with Kafka or similar message queue systems in production
- Stellar problem solving skills
- Hunger to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to move quickly without breaking things too much (we are dreamers)
- Ability to work under immense pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership
- Should be able to groom juniors and take them to the next level
- You get to work at a fun filled atmosphere
- Have ample chances of learning leadership, mentor-ship skills
- A solid salary package along with chance to get ESOPs
Salary Range : 6 LPA to 12 LPA
(based on qualifications, experience and skills)
PHP / Laravel developer duties and responsibilities
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Demonstrated experience in Development, unit test application modules based on specified design using PHP, AngularJS, NodeJS, HMTL5, CSS, J2EE/DB2 technologies using Agile Methods
Experience with Databases and having good knowledge of database