About Cue Blocks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good Knowledge of OOPS, PHP, MVC frameworks.
- Write error free code and follow coding standards. Able to perform Code Review job.
- Work closely with QA person to assist in the testing process.
- Perform R&D tasks if assigned and communicate with the Designer and UI team.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Able to work closely with the team and meet the tight deadlines where necessary.
- Strong Communication Skills.
We are hiring for Junior, Mid as well as Senior level Software Engineer.
0-1 year (Fresher)
Jr Software Engineer
Up to 6LPA
Up to 10LPA
Sr Software Engineer
Up to 12LPA
Lead Software Engineer
Up to 20LPA
We are looking for people with knowledge of:
- MVC Framework Laravel / Python Flask.
- Web services (SOAP, REST)
- SQL and NoSQL scripting and databases like MYSQL and Mongo DB administration
- Code versioning tools, such as Git
- AngularJS / ReactJS
- Develop new Magento themes as per customer's design
- Customize the ready-made themes as and when required
- Customize the functionality of Magento extensions or create new extensions
- Magento API related work
- Must have knowledge of PHP-MYSQL, XML, XHTML, SCSS, API integration
- Must have 2+ years of Magento 2 Experience with theme integration and theme customization
- Custom extension building experience would add extra points
- Experience working on AJAX & jQuery
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
Benefits Providing By Coreway Solution:
- Paid Leaves
- Flexibility in working hours
- Yearly Tour
- Performance Bonus
- Learning & Growth Platform
- Weekly & Monthly Celebrations
- Friendly Work Culture
- Alternate Saturday Off
Pattem digital has opened its door for immediate job Openings For Lead WordPress Developer.
We are watching out for more experienced, motivation and innovation-driven WordPress Developer smeared by sheer delight and excitement to join our fast-growing engineering and development team.
The WordPress Developer would hold the responsibility to design and develop WordPress themes, plugins, and websites.
Know Your Work:
- As a Senior WordPress Developer, you will be taking responsibility to develop high performing, highly scalable, customized themes, and plugin apps for WordPress.
- Attention-to-detail with a marathon experience in coding multiple pixel-perfect responsive layouts using Photoshop, Adobe XD files, or Illustrator.
- Deeper roots in web development technologies.
- Collaborate with project managers, designers, and developers to develop aesthetically appealing, user-friendly, and trendy websites and apps.
- Improve your skill sets and to keep an eye on the cutting edge technologies in web development.
- Bring best practices into the picture and eliminate inefficient practices by leveraging our technical workflows.
What You Need To Apply:
- A good grasp over PHP objects and classes with a knack over Advanced Custom Fields
- Proficiency with the CSS preprocessors like SASS and command line for streamlined development (Git, Gulp, etc.)
- Knowledge of interacting with RESTful APIs and formats like JSON and XML
- Ability to code without any bluffs
- Known within their team (and elsewhere) for their problem-solving skillset
- Have a hawk eye for UX design
- Self-motivated individual with a goal-driven personality
- Strong communication skills with an inborn (or developed) talent to demystify complex issues and answer all the questions of your fellow developers, designers and management members in a clear manner
What you get:
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
Back End development of websites and applications using PHP,
AJAX and JS and their frameworks to create and integrate
functional web standard projects. Taking ready HTML/CSS files
from front end developers and executing the project based on the
logic and wireframes provided by designers
Solid knowledge of PHP, MySQL, JSON, and XML
● Proven experience building data-driven web
● Experience working with API development
● Familiarity with design patterns such as MVC
● Experience with Open Source PHP CMS such as
WordPress or Drupal or Magento
● Comfortable with data modeling, stored
procedures, and views
● Ability to work closely with front end developers
● Experience building large, scalable applications
● Experience building custom
● Awareness of current development trends in the
coding and development like Docker, Micro
services and an understanding of how these
technologies can improve and impact projects
● Knowledge of GIT or any other version control
- Sound knowledge on PHP & object oriented programming.
- Good to have joomla knowledge .
- Comprehend the architecture and design of Joomla based development
- Should have good knowledge of joomla & MVC framework
- Strong database skills in SQL, MySQL, Postgre SQL and other RDBMS
- Excellent understanding of Joomla and excellent knowledge on Components, Modules and Security.
- Analytical skills for Databases, data mining & MySQL
- Excellent PHP developer with Joomla who can work independently on complex Joomla applications, who have ability to build complex Joomla applications, user interfaces, design & implementation.