- Work closely with the IT team in completing projects
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs
- Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure
- Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives
- Test and develop software for client applications
- Create documentation for software created
- Utilize source debuggers and write or modify client software
- Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set
- Proven experience as a PHP developer in a competitive environment
- Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications
- Good understanding of website integration and software creation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to follow clear instructions according to client demands
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative ability to produce effective solutions to client problems
- Good team player that is enthusiastic about delivering results
- Able to work seated in front of a computer screen for long hours at a time
About Maxpay: Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe, and universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again. We believe India is at the cusp of a new mobile revolution, which will change the way we manage our money on the go. We see ourselves facilitating this change, through technology and dogged customer-centricity.
At Maxpay, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Every day! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one.
Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at Maxpay,
If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country, and executing your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
At Maxpay, we are looking for skilled Android developers who are passionate about solving digital payment problems for over a billion Indians.
We are looking to hire back end developer (BE in CS, IS, Similar, MCA, MSc) with 6-24 months experience. Primary experience in Node.Js . Secondary skills in Python, Cloud will be added advantage. Problem solving skills, good communication & willing to learn new technologies. Working in Product based Startup Company with exposure in emerging technologies & developing future innovations. Company based Bangalore.
Job location Udupi (Manipal, work from office)
Fresher’s interested can apply with interest in tech or willing to learn Cloud computing, Blockchain, Web 3, NFT & AI. Our Tech Blogs https://radiostud.io/
We are looking for an experienced Team Lead to join and lead our team. We are a core Blockchain
Solutions Company with strong foundation in developing dApps. As one of the most reputed
companies in the industry, we strongly believe in working with qualitative resources.
We believe in self-motivating virtues and that reflects in all our existing employees. As this is a lead
role, exceptional leadership skills and team building prowess should come naturally to you.
At Antier, you’ll collaborate and learn from experienced Blockchain TPMs and explore a progressive
industry of dApps.
Strong working knowledge of Typescript, MySQL, Express
object model, ES6
Hands-on experience in React JS
Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3
Strong understanding of NodeJS fundamentals
Knowledge and experience working with PostgreSQL is a major plus
Experience with ORM libraries
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Strong experience in microservices environment
Experience in troubleshooting and RCA of Production issues Analyse logs in Kibana Elastic
Knowledge of tools like Git, GitHub, JIRA, Cucumber, Jasmine, and others that make coding
more efficient and easier to share
Familiarity of working in either the AWS Cloud or Azure including Docker + Kubernetes based
micro service deployment
Good communication and design skills Experience in handling teams
Former experience in client communication (Verbal & Written)
Solid front-end and back-end software development experience.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Experience working in an Agile environment
Experience in leading a team by being empathetic to all team members
Prior experience in a technical leadership or Sr. developer position who is in transition to
become Team Lead. A senior developer who aspires to become team lead can also apply
Back End Developers/ API Web Services Experience Mandatory
Node.JS is mandatory
One RDBMS and one document database mandatory
Are you an experienced, ambitious Software Developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn and grow a lot more?
We are looking for motivated technical leads with skills in PHP-based frameworks to come to join our fast-paced, fun, and rewarding agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
- Technical Leads to provide solutions to technical issues, and are responsible for meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard..
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Framework Conduct peer-reviews and lead reviews and provide feedback.
- Develop, maintain, troubleshoot, enhance and document
- 6+ Years of IT industry experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle priorities
- Hands-on experience with SQL/MySQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Sound knowledge of estimation technique & design patterns
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
Perks & Benefits:
- Work from home/hybrid
- 5 days working
- Leave compensations
- Flexible working hours
- Exposure to the international market
- Medical Insurance
We at Fabzen Technologies are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced individual to fulfil the role of Spring boot developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Professional experience on a software development team as a developer.
- Strong software documentation skills.
- Ability to comprehend and implement detailed project specifications as well as the ability to adapt to various technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Able to work well in a team setting.
The candidate must be proficient at:
- Socket programming
- Async await and promises
- Databases such as mongo, MySQL
- Passport JS for Google and Facebook integration
- Working on APIs with authentication and authorization
- Building frontend for mobile applications
- MVC architecture
- Work closely with the development team to deliver code as required for the applications and their updates.
- Ensure the design and development of the application fulfil our requirements and achieve desired objectives.
- Ensure company standards are followed; Project schedules and issues are effectively managed, and the same is effectively communicated.
- Ensure documentation, knowledge sharing, and training in new software.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Monitor the functioning of the application and provide suggestions and support to maintain the same.
Experience in a game development company or in developing gaming applications would be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of professional programming experience in Ruby on Rails.
- Solid fundamentals with software development, systems, troubleshooting, and teamwork
- Strong testing habits, passionate towards unit testing and TDD.
- Good understanding of RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Strong knowledge of git
- Good understanding of data structures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Good to have
Trentium Solution is looking for a passionate PHP Laravel developer who will bring an energetic and creative approach to work to create a robust and scalable web architecture. Join our team of highly talented individuals to create and work on that next big thing.
- Design and implement high performance server side application solutions for the targeted domain.
- Develop integrated solutions between the product server side components and customer systems.
- Participate in the full life-cycle development process from software definition, through design, development, test (Unit & Integration), release and maintenance.
- Developing JSON, REST and SOAP APIs/web services.
- Code review and code management on versioning control system.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Collaborate with different teams
- Mentor team members
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel Framework
- Must have previous experience in development of high-end web applications in PHP, MYSQL and AJAX
- Previously built applications/websites in MVC frameworks, especially CodeIgniter
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Strong knowledge of coding best practices, server deployment and troubleshooting
Job Type: Full-time
Laravel: 1 year (Required)
PHP: 1 year (Required)
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat (Preferred)
Language: English (Required)
JOB DESCRIPTION of PHP Developer (Night shift):-
Key Skills Required: Cake PHP, Laravel, Codeigniter, Mysql, Jquery, API (Restful Service).Want to be responsible for the technological and graphical facets of a website????? Here is an opportunity for a techie who will take care of the page layout, the design and the entire coding of the website in PHP format.
Essential responsibility includes:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of building Content Management Systems, either from your own design or from frameworks such as Zend, CakePHP, CodeIgniter .
Overall, it can be said that a PHP developer plays the role of technology to craft a company’s look and feel on the web. A big responsibility indeed!