Experience: 3-5 Years Experience
Location : Ahmedabad
About Genius Placement Service
StoryXpress (a Techstars-backed company) is an end-to-end video platform and is an efficient and effective way of humanizing the way you promote and sell your product or services, and communicate with your customers. With a suite of professional video tools (Video Creator, Video Recorder, Video Hosting and Analytics, Video APIs, and SDKs), we help small and medium-sized businesses drive more revenue through the strategic use of video. Founded in 2014, StoryXpress has a rich community of 500K+ users including small enterprises to Fortune 500 companies.
Why Work with Us:
Get an opportunity to contribute to an exciting, forward-thinking and fast-moving Start-Up.
Shape-Up your career by working with young and supportive teams and peers!
Innovation and Creativity is all what matters!
Friendly Policies, good competitive salaries, team outings and what not!
We're looking for an enthusiast Back End Developer who will be an integral part of the early StoryXpress team and can produce scalable solutions. The creativity and intelligence are much more essential to us than the experience with our stack.Thus, you’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment, in order to strive for excellence!
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you :)
Building and scaling web products that directly impact our customers or partners.
Translate several RESTful data sources to be used in a front-end application.
Dig into bugs and feature requests.
Monitor reliability and performance through dashboards and tools to ensure availability.
Help other engineers on the team and across StoryXpress.
Work with our team to engineer new growth initiatives.
- Skills: Node.js, Express.js, REST APIs, Express.js, MySQL, Git, Go
- Should have a good understanding of micro-server architecture and REST API.
- Thorough understanding of MVC principles and JS design patterns. *Node.js, Express.js, MySQL should be thoroughly worked upon
- GIT, GitOps and standard versioning management tools should be known.
- Knowledge of User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
Brownie Points For:
- Knowledge of Go will be a big plus
- Experience with Redis and TypeScript would fetch you a brownie point
Key Objectives/Responsibilities of this Role:
- Understand the UI needs, backend design and data design and create the backend code for the same
- Backend development in NodeJs 12 & above, ExpressJs, NestJs, RESTful web services, Docker, MongoDB, Azure AKS or Kubernetes
- Collaboration with other team members (Architect, UI, backend developers, DBA, Data analytics team) to work in coherence
- Working experience into Agile and scrum methodologies
- Manage SDEs and Interns to drive the deliverables
Mandatory Skillset & Tools: NodeJs 12 and above, ExpressJs, NestJs, Writing Unit Tests , Scheduler, Mongo DB, working knowledge in Kubernetes (AKS), GIT version control, Event driven design, Microservices, con-currency, RESTful web-services, Docker
Primary Skill: NodeJs 12 & above ExpressJs, NestJs, Microsoft development platform, Testing & Debugging skills, Postman, CI/CD pipeline, Docker, Docker hub, Writing UNIT tests
Secondary Skill: Load & performance testing, testing REST Web services, Basic shell commands, Linux, Good written, verbal and presentation skills, Soft spoken, Pro-active
- 8 to 12 years of relevant work experience in Java. Microservices and Spring Boot
2. Knowledge of designing Microservice oriented REST API's
3. Knowledge of distributed system design patterns like distributed configuration, service discovery, routing, service-to-service calls, circuit breakers etc
4. Experience developing Microservices based applications using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
5. Good understanding of relational databases and/or NoSQL DB, preferably MongoDB
6. Proven ability to guide and mentor team on design and implementation aspects
7. Excellent programming and implementation skills in Java
8. Strong fundamentals in Algorithms and data structures
9. Excellent problem solving and communication skills
10. Good understanding of version control tools like Git
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to
optimize our web-based application performance. You will be
collaborating with our front-end application developers,
designing back-end components, and integrating data storage
and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should
possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and
experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js
developer will be someone whose expertise results in the
stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and
Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
Developing and maintaining all server-side network
Ensuring optimal performance of the central database
and responsiveness to front-end requests.
Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration
Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for
various business processes.
Developing high-performance applications by writing
testable, reusable, and efficient code.
Implementing effective security protocols, data protection
measures, and storage solutions.
Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing
Documenting Node.js processes, including database
schemas, as well as preparing reports.
Recommending and implementing improvements to
processes and technologies.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED : - 5 YEARS
Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js
Node.js Developer Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information
science, or similar.
At least two years' experience as a Node.js developer.
Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and
Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration
Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
Great organizational and time management skills.
Availability to resolve urgent web application issues
outside of business hours.
Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView® is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion- dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineers to join our agile development team. As an experienced member, you will participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle: scoping, design, coding, testing, implementation and support. You will help in the development of highly available, scalable, secure and flexible solutions for our ecommerce platform. In this role, you must be able to multi-task, quickly adapt to new development environments, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult and complex problems. You take pride and ownership in your work as well as the overall contributions of the team. You must also have the ability to take a system-wide understanding, recognize use of system components and disparate technologies and be able to diagnose and debug components across an entire system. Your ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal) is also key as is being a self-starter.
* Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
* 1+ years of software development experience using Java/C++/Golang/Python or any of the object oriented programming language
* Experience using Linear Algebra, 3D Scene model, Cairo - 2D Drawing Framework will be an added advantage
* Working experience using any of these: POV-RAY, GeoTiff, WGS 84 and Web Mercator projection will be a added advantage
* Experience with cloud technologies AWS SDK and containerization
* Experience with PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
* Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability and performance
* Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
* Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required
Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Node.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least two years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours
- Should know CI/CD process
Experience with web services and Various frameworks (CakePHP, Symfony, ZEND, Laravel, etc) -
Capability to create an extension or module.
- Must be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Experience in a structured development environment
- Strong knowledge of Core PHP Skills & object-oriented programming (OOP) Has knowledge of any one of Git, BitBucket, SVN, etc. code management repositories.
- Immediate joiner prefer.
- Total Exp - 2+ to 4 years
- Notice period - not more than 30 days
Responsibilities and Duties -
You will be taking ownership of a big project already in production. This project already has 25L registered users.