- Minimum 3 years of experience in Node JS.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Mongo DB (optional)
- Good Hands-on experience in Angular or React.
- Experience in designing and building large-scale, high availability, secure web applications and REST-full API using Node.js in an agile methodology.
- Good Hands-on experience in Node Js frameworks like Express, .
- Knowledge and understanding of Event Loop architecture.
- Knowledge and understanding of promises and (async or await)
- Implementation of security like oauth 2.0, JWT and data protection.
- Good Hands-on experience on cache server.
- Knowledge and understanding of Request, Axios, proficiency in REST-ful APIs.
- Knowledge of data structures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In-built libraries
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and Workarounds
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
WE ARE A LARGE PRODUCTS
AND SERVICES ORGANIZATION
We operate with the agility and flexibility of a much smaller firm, which allows us to network talent, manage projects and conduct more business opportunities at a much faster and larger scale.From helping you build the perfect teams, to building products and platforms, we are here to provide the strategic vision and execution of your digital transformation initiatives. Our products include: Truyo, Byndr, learn .
Visit us on on website below:
1. Node Js min 2 yrs exp.
2. Database - MONGO, SQL, etc. min 2yrs experience with these.
3. Caching - REDIS, MEMCACHED etc
4. Message Queues - RABBIT MQ, Kafka, etc.
Location: Delhi (Work from office).
Package : Upto 12 LPA
Characteristics of an ideal candidate
• Assertive & content-rich
• Never Give up attitude
• Articulative, communicates very well, and is an active listener
• Is critical and welcomes criticism, provides on spot improvement feedback
• Is not looking to do a 9-5 job, is self-driven.
• Sets very high standards for herself/himself and others around her/him
We are looking for someone who can
• Learn and scale up any new technology or language quickly.
• Be involved in all phases of software engineering - from conception and implementation to testing and delivery
• Build mission-critical applications that can process thousands of requests per second through a microservices architecture.
• Work in an independent team to develop customer-oriented services and applications
• Create high-quality code that is scalable, reliable and reusable.
•3-5 years of coding experience in Nodejs with exposure to DevOps (GCP/AWS).
• Experience with SQL Databases such as MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, and Postgres is a must.
• Knowledge of design principles of high-performance scalable applications is required
• Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
• Knowledge of non-relational databases
What we seek and value most in our candidates
• Professionalism in both soft and hard skills
• Motivation to grow
• Learn and share
• Positive attitude
• The most important - passion and commitment
At NG-Next tech, we are revolutionizing Digital Assets Exchanges. We are one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Blockchain, Asset Tokenisation and Digital Assets, and Fiat Payment Gateway Technology solutions space.
• Data structure & Algorithms
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• BE/BTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline
• Knowledge of Restful Web Services
• Understanding of OOPS, Data Structure, and Algorithms
• Knowledge of Python will be a plus point.
• Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of source control tools, preferably GIT
• Familiar with Agile methodologies
Job description: for Node js Developer at Appinop Technologies
- Experience in developing IOT applications using NodeJS & frameworks
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs . Experience in working on serverless framework in AWS using Lambda, API Gateway . Experience in working on AWS database services such as Dynamodb , RDS - Experience in working on other AWS services such as Cognito, AWS ElasticSearch, Kinesis Data Stream, Firehose, Athena, S3
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
Requirements and qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer 1-2 years
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information aries, and Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude. Science, or similar.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Innovation begins with like-minded people aiming to transform the world together.
We invite you to become a part of an organization that has been helping clients transform their business by fusing insights, creativity, and technology. At Appinop, we embrace a diverse mix of talented people who come here to stay and do their best work.
At Appinop, we transform passionate individuals into proficient professionals dedicated to exploring new frontiers in Software development. Here you will get the opportunity to work with technical craftsmen that are pioneer in latest technologies
We promote a culture of equality, learning, collaboration, and creative freedom so that our employees grow.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.Appinop.com
1. Work completely independently in the end to end system/solution.
2. Quality focused developer, uses best practices of design, coding and
testing within the team.
3. A good problem solver, able to analyse technical issues in a production
4. Take initiatives and provide innovative ideas/suggestions to Senior
Developers, Technical Leaders, Product Manager to improve overall
5. Maintain a highly positive attitude and conducive working environment
at all times for the team members and peers.
6. Always keep himself/herself updated about technology advancements,
new trends. Share the knowledge with team members regularly.
2. Should be able to understand the requirements and implement them
independently. Knowledge of the Agile methodology for Software
Development Good understanding of the software development life
3. Strong analytical skills, excellent problem solver and self-starter
4. Working experience in Linux development environment
5. Analyze the current implementations and enhance them with Strong
Debugging and Analytical skills
6. Willingness to innovate, explore new ideas and acquire new skills and
7. Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence.