Candidate must have experience 5+ years in automation
- At least two projects experience in automating mobile applications on mobile platforms (Android and iOS)
- Proven track record in integrating end to end process of mobile automation deployment solutions with CI/CD pipeline and running on emulators and physical devices
- Experience in creating branches and workflows using Git
- Experience in Appium, testng, cucumber, selenium, page factory, maven
- Experience with tools & applications such as JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Git
- Designs, develops, maintains, and troubleshoots automated suites of tests
- Work with developers to get bugs reproduced and tested
- Very good in java OOPs Concepts
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Strong Automation Scripting experience
should have between 300- 500 automated test cases on mobile testing skill work as per this skill (automated test cases should not be less then 300) 5+ years hyderabad location
DeepIntent is leading the healthcare advertising industry with data-driven solutions built for the future. From day one, our mission has been to improve patient outcomes through the artful use of advertising, data science, and real-world clinical data.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for a talented candidate with several years of experience in software Quality Assurance to join our QA team. This position will be at an individual contributor level as part of a collaborative, fast-paced team. As a member of the QA team, you will work closely with Product Managers and Developers to understand application features and create robust comprehensive test plans, write test cases, and work closely with the developers to make the applications more testable. We are looking for a well-rounded candidate with solid analytical skills, an enthusiasm for taking ownership of features, a strong commitment to quality, and the ability to work closely and communicate effectively with development and other teams. Experience with the following is preferred:
- Shell Scripting
- Test Automation (QA)
- Software Testing (QA)
- Software Development (MUST HAVE)
- SDET (MUST HAVE)
Who You Are:
- Hands on Experience with QA Automation Framework development & Design (Preferred language Python)
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies
- Strong problem analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in databases, preferably MySQL
- Debugging skills
- REST/API testing experience is a plus
- Integrate end-to-end tests with CI/CD pipelines and monitor and improve metrics around test coverage
- Ability to work in a dynamic and agile development environment and be adaptable to changing requirements
- Performance testing experience with relevant automation and monitoring tools
- Exposure to Dockerization or Virtualization is a plus
- Experience working in the Linux/Unix environment
- Basic understanding of OS
DeepIntent is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
DeepIntent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, immigration status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in advance.
DeepIntent’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will develop and execute exploratory manual and
automated tests to ensure product quality on both iOS and Android devices. You will
read, review, run test cases and capture screenshots of successful or unsuccessful
test activities for in-house mobile applications, web applications and operations
systems enhancements. You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry
at a place where opportunity lurks everywhere and in everything.
• Analysing and evaluating functional and technical requirements to determine
the scope of the functionality to be covered by testing.
• Responsible for designing and executing tests, reporting and tracking defects,
responding to inquiries, supporting UAT and other tasks pertaining to the QA
• Analyse test results, leverage troubleshooting skills to assist with defining root
cause, and perform re-testing after defects are addressed.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to
provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet
• Liaise with internal teams (For e.g. developers, project and product managers)
to identify system requirements
• Monitor debugging process results
• Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 5 Years of experience in a Mobile Application Testing Space (Hybrid
• Proven work experience in software development
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Developing automation test scripts for mobile application
• Ability to understand financial and operational modules, business processes,
and underlying table structures
• Familiarity with online banking applications: Web or mobile platform based
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
• Knowledge of bug tracking software, preferably JIRA is a plus
• Knowledge of automation testing using Selenium is a plus
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Solid understanding of QA methodology and practices, within SDLC
• Intrigued by technology and new applications
• MS Office skills
• Effective communicator
• Team player.
- Create tests to identify software problems
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve
- Research and compare similar competitor products
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements
Qualifications for QA Engineer
- 2-3 years of experience in software development and testing
- High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages
- Strong knowledge of manual & automated testing using tools like JEST
- & Selenium along with React and Java
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to think out side the box
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Excellent programming skills in JAVA
· Hands on experience to work on automation tools like Selenium, JMeter
· Good Technical Learning Abilities
· Good understanding of software applications in Client-Server architecture. Should have
experience in deploying / configuring such applications
· Experience to work on Databases like Oracle & MS-SQL
· Experience to work on Web Application servers
· Experience to work on Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure
· Knowledge of scripting languages like Shell, Python, Perl
· Experience to work on REST API Testing & Automation and Good to have OData Knowledge
Developing automated mobile application test scripts that are robust, performant and maintainable using Appium, Espresso and other automation tools.
Working closely with developers, designers to meet team commitments.
Ensuring that applications and API’s developed by the team are reliable and meet user needs
Testing of any SaaS products and clear understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
Test strategy formulation will include decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other preparation activities..
Scope and create quality assurance plans, data, procedures and scripts.
Good knowledge of mobile concepts. Debugging Concept for iOS and android
3-5 years of professional software testing experience.
Experience in Mobile App Automation for iOS and Android Apps using Appium, Detox or any other automation tools like Espresso etc.
Good understanding of Android Architecture, iOS Architecture and their components.
Having a good understanding of databases like Mongo DB and it’s working.
Must have knowledge of using debugging proxy application tools like Charles, Fiddler etc.
Perform mobile test task estimation, task execution, Regression Testing and Functional System testing.
A practiced eye for margin errors and other visual errors in mobile applications.
Having understanding and experience in using basic UNIX commands.
Working knowledge of XCode instruments And Android Studio.
Experience in API / WebServices Testing with tools such as Rest Assured
Hands-on experience with Test Cycle Management tools like JIRA
Exposure to various development & testing tools such as Git/Jenkins/Bitbucket
Must have working knowledge in building and executing automation scripts
Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a highly-skilled test automation engineer to automation testing. Who has experience in Selenium with Either Java/C#/ Python.
- Working experience of a minimum of 6+ years in Test automation using Selenium or other similar tools.
- QA experience with manual testing of web sites, web services and backend applications in windows.
- Working knowledge on tools like Jenkins, JIRA and Github.
- Contribute towards the automation of performance flows using JMeter.
- Should have Positive Attitude to Learn the Functionality of Application with quick turn-around time.
- Record problems and issues in accordance with the project's problem and issue management plans.
- Creating, enhancing, debugging, and running the test cases.
- Work with the application team to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process.
- Participate in the release control process (when the application is transferred from the build team to the test team) to ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
- Good understanding and experience in Agile test automation frameworks and approaches.
- Strong in Testing methodology, test framework design experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes
- Positive and energetic work attitude.
- Well-organized and disciplined, but also adaptable approach to work.
- Able to multi-task and manage numerous deliverables effectively.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Having good experience of team handling.
**Work from office. Location: Kolkata
**Interview: Face to face interview
- Strong analytical skills -ability to understand and analyze business requirements.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong sense of teamwork, personal integrity, responsibility, and accountability
- Experience working with demanding deadlines, high workload, and some degree of conflicting priorities
- Able to learn quickly with minimal supervision
- Should have extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) Methodologies and processes
- Must have experience in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Performance Testing, Portal Testing, Translation Testing, Usability Testing
- Must have experience is writing test cases and test strategies based on the customer requirements
- Minimum 3 years to maximum 6 years of SAP Functional Testing experience
- Experience in independently solving Business problems related to Testing and able to drive continuous improvement in Testing space
- Able to bring in Industry Best Practices and arrive at Strategies to benchmark and drive the maturity of Testing Processes
- Experience in Test Management using JIRA
- Experience in Preparation, Execution, Validation, Documentation of Test Processes
- Define, manage and create test data for Demo systems
- Experience in interface testing between SAP & non-SAP applications is needed for specific customers
- Functional knowledge in SAP PM, SAP PLM, SAP MM and SAP ISU will be a plus
- Experience with SAP Mobile Platform is a plus
- Experience of automation test tools will be an added advantage
- Experience in eCATT is a plus
- Experience in setting up Demo data is a plus
- Experience in working with LSMW is a plus
This position is for a tester with strong coding skills who likes challenges - someone who is constantly striving for excellence in software test automation.
- Develop automated test cases on a day-to-day basis
- Gather and prioritize user requirements, feed these requirements into overall Automation Framework requirements and test plans
- Train team members on tool use and test automation tools, practices, techniques and best practices
- Communicate cross-functionally throughout the engineering organization
- Continuously monitor and boost test coverage across the product
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field, with 5+ years experience in software test.
- Exposure to best practices in SQA including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
- Experience in front-end (UI/Web) automation using Java ,Appium or any other app automation testing tool or Experience in backend Testing using Java, API-Testing,Rest assured ,and Performance testing using Jmeter
- Excellent communications and technical presentation skills
- Initiative to research and build solutions to tough problems in domains like Flash, OpenGL, WebGL where off-the-shelf automation tools might not be available
- Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.
Preferred (Bonus) Qualifications:
- Knowledge of current build and test automation tools and processes, such as JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Mockito, JBehave, Git, etc
- Experience with whitebox testing, code reviews, SDK testing
- Experience with performance testing, stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, Ruby or comparable).