We are looking for MERN Stack Interns to join our team and help us build and maintain high-performance web applications. As a MERN stack developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying web applications using the MERN stack (MongoDB, Express, React, and Node.js).
- Design and develop web applications using the MERN stack
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Troubleshoot, debug, and optimize the application
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies
- Participate in code reviews and ensure the code is maintainable and scalable
- Familiar with MongoDB, Express, React, and Node.js
- Familiar with web development concepts such as RESTful API design, authentication and authorization, and front-end optimization.
- Familiar with Git, webpack, and other development tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to debug and optimize code.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Must have a bachelor's/master's degree in Computer Science.
If you are passionate about using the latest technologies to build high-performance web applications, we would love to hear from you!
Internship Duration: 06 Months.
Working Days: (Monday to Friday)
Timing: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Job Location: Naini Prayagraj.
Note: This Job is the total based on Work from the Office & We prefer only UP candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: ₹5,000.00 per month
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are looking for an experienced Full-stack Engineer to join our team at SupplyNote. If you love to code and working with smart individuals in a fast-paced startup environment is what fascinates you, definitely check out the opportunity.
What do we do
Everyone loves food. It’s the fuel of our lives. Today, you can get your favorite meal in less than 30 mins with the press of a button. Or have the same taste of that burger you love so much from your favorite burger joint, be in any city they serve. Be it Delivery or Dining out, restaurants have become an important part of our lifestyle. Have we ever wondered about the people behind the show, the restaurateurs? Running a restaurant isn’t easy. They put their best possible effort into making food delicious. In this process they need to perform a lot of manual and tedious tasks like managing inventory, ordering
raw materials, managing different vendors, ensuring timely delivery, and recipe accuracy and the list goes on and on.
Being food lovers, we thought of making these restaurateur’s life super easy and making the entire operations simple, easy and automated.
Supplynote is India’s first supply chain solution providing a unique mix of SAAS and E-commerce to automate the entire procurement process for restaurants. ‘We believe helping restaurants powered with technology can transform how the world eats’
About the team
We are a team of passionate entrepreneurial individuals committed to making restaurateurs' life easy. Having worked with food businesses for 7 years (from a food truck to multinational food chains) our team truly understands the nuances of an efficient supply chain which results in the best quality eating experiences for end consumers. Currently, we have already impacted 4000+ outlets across India and our mission is to impact 100,000 restaurant outlets globally in the coming years. If you are a person who takes the joy of building things from scratch and has the zeal to scale them across the masses, you must talk to us.
- Minimum 3+ years of hands-on development experience with excellent problem-solving and logical skills
- Good knowledge of developing backend applications with expertise in Angular, NodeJs, Nestjs, MongoDB, etc.
- Should understand the performance metrics for a system viz. time and space complexities.
- Given a fuzzy product requirement, work with other stakeholders, and products to understand & refine the requirements and change them to tech requirements.
- Insights on workings of Database, Queues, Cache, and servers.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of engineers.
What do we have to offer?
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture, work directly with founders, lead your area of expertise, build kickass products on very exciting real-life problems
- Opportunity to grow fast
- Competitive salary, flexible working hours
You will be working closely with the leadership and the founding team. And yes, we love food lovers
& sports enthusiasts on our team :)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Roles and Responsibilities: Technical Lead - React, Node, React Native, MySQL, DevOps with experience in team handling & building high-performing, scalable and enterprise-grade applications
● To design and develop in strict adherence to architecture/design standards
and use iterative processes for software development
● Successful experience in AWS Cloud Architecture and Implementation. An
an outstanding performer in building high-quality solution that is scalable and
highly available and fault tolerant tailored towards an enterprise goal.
● Extensive experience architecting, designing, and implementing deployments in
on-prim and cloud environments with integrations to third-party apps
● Will be playing an important role at all stages of the life cycle, including
responsibility for design, development, code review and acceptance testing
● To provide training/instructions and mentor team members
● To undertake development tasks without supervision, including software
designing, programming and testing within a Test-Driven Development
● Set the technical vision and direction of the team as we define the future
architecture and coding implementation for pricing delivery
● You will have the opportunity to help evaluate new frameworks and
architecture patterns through proof of concepts to accelerate the team
● Hands-on experience in React JS, React Native, Node JS, KURENTO, WEBRTC
● Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases - MsSQL and PSQL
● Hands-on experience in Mobile development
● Hands-on strong experience in Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD)
● Hands-on experience in Version Control System CVS/SVN/ GIT/ Bitbucket
● Graduate in B.E/B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA or equivalent
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● SVN/GIT, Maven, Ant and Jenkins or equivalent
● Database: SQL Servers, MySQL, PostgreSQL
● Cloud AWS, GCP
Software Engineer is responsible for software development as a member of a cross-functional delivery team. He or she works closely with product owners, business analysts, quality analysts, and other teams to design, develop, and test software solutions.
She or he will maintain the current system built using the latest technologies, including React and GraphQL, which integrates with a number of REST services. This is a full-stack web development position.
Designs, codes, debugs, optimizes, and releases both frontend and backend components as well as internal tools.
Performs code reviews of pull requests.
Works closely with QA analysts for feature and regression testing.
Writes and maintains unit, integration, and acceptance tests.
Drives continuous improvement of best practices within the development team.
Identifies and recommends where increased automation, performance enhancements, application enhancements, and quality enhancements may be incorporated.
Remains flexible and responsive to changing priorities and multiple, concurrent responsibilities.
Keeps current with emerging technologies and technological developments within the industry.
Experience and Skills:
Bachelors or 2 – 5 years of professional experience
Unit, integration & acceptance testing
Git (or similar version control system)
Experience or interest in learning:
Single-page application development with React
Functional programming design experience
REST web services / microservice architecture / API Integration
Continuous integration & continuous delivery
We need multiple MEAN stack developers. As a full stack developer, you will be producing scalable software solutions and will be involved in the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. This isn't just another CRUD application. Your challenge will be to deliver a highly-available service on top of a dynamic collection of third-party data sources . Explore the limits of your own resourcefulness by designing human and automated systems that deliver true reliability in an otherwise unpredictable environment.
How You Will Contribute
- Work with the development team to ideate software solutions
- Working through the application development lifecycle to launch
- Conceptualizing, creating and building applications alongside taking designer wireframes and magically turning them into effective code
- Designing user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and back end applications
- Write effective and scalable APIs
- Leading and developing best practices for Full Stack Developer team
- Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs
- Determining application responsiveness for consumers
- Ensuring company mandate is effectively addressed in technical and developmental aspects
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs
Technical Expertise That We Believe Will Make You Successful In This Role
- Min 1 year of experience as a MEAN Stack Developer
- Understanding of CSS preprocessors including Sass
- Strong knowledge of building effective APIs in Node.js (Express)
- Proficiency in writing effective Angular components.
- Experience working with MongoDB, Redis and AWS
- Good knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science
- Soft-Skills That Will Come Handy
- Having a knack for visual design and utility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Head for problem-solving
- Having a flexible working style
- Being a team player
- Comfortable with working unsupervised
What We Need
- Solid industry experience
- Hands-on Experience with MEAN((MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, and Node.js) full-stack
- Experience in creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular 6x+, LESS/SASS, Bootstrap/Angular Material
- Having decent knowledge in Typescript
- Having experience in building a responsive web design
- Experience with MongoDB and good knowledge in database concepts
- Experience with web frameworks like ExpressJS
- Developing secure Node.js endpoints using Passport, JWT, OAuth, and related technologies.
- Knowledge in Restful API Design
- Experience with Version control systems like GIT and knowledge in GIT branching is necessary.
- Strong object-oriented knowledge in any platform is a plus
Good to Have
- Notice period to be less than 30 days
- AWS (EC2/S3/Lambda)
- HTML5, CSS
- Android Native (Java/Kotlin)
- Socket.io / WebRTC (LiveStreaming)
- Prior experience in developing/integration livestreaming feature is essential.
- Enhancing the existing features and developing the new features
- Being able to develop the product independently and also with the team .
- Being able to work under pressure and think out of the box.
- Being a good leader with decent professional communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Android Development is an added advantage
Understand The Product Features:
- Our product offers on-demand video lessons and quizzes in local languages.
- Teachers can independently create and share their content.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to work as a core team member
- Direct Reporting to Founders
- Exponential and 360 degree learning
- Working with an experienced team from IIM
- 4.2 - 9 LPA (INR) CTC + ESOPs (Optional)*
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role with Python.
1+ years experience of multiple back-end languages & MEAN
Need to have strong skills on MEAN or MERN stack
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
|1.working experience on REST APIs , using NODE js with express for web and apps (andriod and Ios)|
|2.working experience with web socketIO|
|3.Hands on coding knowledege of JAVA script|
|4.AWS Setup (EC2, S3, Route 53, VPC)|
|5.Knowledge of payment gateway integration (Paypal,Stripe, Razorpay)|
|6. Working experience on version control like GitHub, Bitbucket|
|7. Working with the agile team to develop, test & maintain web applications.|