Support the current release, production issues with code fixes.
Work on new future releases, projects and deliver within timelines.
Setup the Servers with Node.js, MongoDB, React.js, etc. in the Linux environment.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Company Offerings (Your Career Growth with us):
DevotTED is a highly motivated and mission oriented Startup Company (Founded and Funded by NRIs) with a great vision and high projected growth, strongly believe in Solid SEED Team to take the company to the next level who would REAP THE BENEFITS of the growth of the company (Win-Win).
We are designed to scale up and grow exponentially which will benefit the early stage employees along with the company’s growth, both in terms of financial and job positioning.
About the Company
Our client is a leading manufacturer of TMT Bar and exporter in India. They are a well known group that achieves a turn over of 3000 Cr per annum. The group is setting a construction & architecture oriented omni channel B2B & B2C platform. Merito, a curated talent platform is responsible to identify key resources for this project.
Job Location: Kolkata
- Full stack e-commerce developer is responsible for writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- Fullstack developer should have the ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps.
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Fullstack developer must have proven experience in front & back-end development
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Reactjs Nodejs developer must know MongoDB, Express, Node.js, & React.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Full developer must have the ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs.
- Fullstack developer should know Git Repository and Jira.
Responsibilities and Duties
Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
Achieve the timeline with quality delivery of assigned tasks.
Able to do technical analysis and code review.
Able to troubleshoot internal & production bugs.
Coordinate and support to project co-ordinator/project manager.
Development coding standards are achieved.
Work with internal teams to understand and analyse their needs and to ensure that proposed solution caters to same.
Adopt new technology in quick time.
Implement Unit tests and Functional tests to ascertain highest quality of deliverables.
Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
Understand business needs and know how to implement needs in system to meet business needs.
Able to create the technical documents.
Able to leading team members and planning of team’s task.
Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the software stack.
Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
Having good Release management, Cloud Management & Data base management knowledge
Having fluency in Agile methodology
Having knowledge of Power BI / Tablue will be added advantage
Soft skills – Manager level skill
Critical thinker and creative mindset and the ability to approach a problem creatively.
Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
You will be responsible for overseeing full-stack development as well as the R&D around creating various, unique, and bespoke solutions.
You should be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of operations. You would also be working with various departments to coordinate and develop digital solutions for bespoke in-house software.
- Work with development teams and product manager to implement software solutions.
- Developing front end and back end website Architecture.
- Build user interactions on web pages.
- Develop and manage databases for functionalities.
- Designing and developing effective APIs.
- Test Software to ensure the responsiveness and efficiency of applications.
- Meeting both technical and consumer/client needs.
- Write technical documentation.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and review the code.
Purpose of the Role
To design and implement the Peak AI System - a new system of intelligence that allows companies to quickly harness the power of AI.
Peak is a Decision Intelligence company - we are on a mission to help organisations use AI to make great commercial decisions, all the time. Just as importantly, we are also focused on building an amazing company - one where we truly value our people & culture, and strive to make an amazing and diverse place to work. Our recent Best Companies award & 3 star accreditation for being one of the top companies to work for is a testament to this.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years; to launch and lead a new category of technology (Decision Intelligence), expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. This is a great time to join Peak and the Engineering team, as we start the next stage of our global growth.
Based in Jaipur or Pune, you will be working in a collaborative team on cutting edge technologies in a supportive and dynamic environment. Ultimately you are responsible for building the CODI and on-boarding new clients - this involves:
- Developing a good understanding of the solutions which Peak delivers, and how these link to Peak’s overall strategy.
- Making suggestions towards shaping the strategy for a feature and engineering design.
- Managing own workload and usually delivering unsupervised. Accountable for their own workstream or the work of a small team.
- Understanding Engineering priorities and is able to focus on these, helping others to remain focussed too
- Acting as the Lead Engineer on a project. Helps ensure others follow Peak processes, such as release and version control.
- An active member of the team, through useful contributions to projects and in team meetings.
- Supervising others. Deputising for a Lead and/or support them with tasks. Mentoring new joiners/interns and Masters students. Sharing knowledge and learnings with the team.
Required Skills and Experience
We are building a team of world class engineers in Jaipur / Pune, essentially we are looking for bright, talented engineers looking to work at the cutting edge of practical AI.
- Acquired strong proven professional programming experience.
- Strong command of Algorithms, Data structures, Design patterns, and Product Architectural Design.
- Good understanding of DevOps, Cloud technologies, CI/CD, Serverless and Docker, preferable AWS
- Proven track record and expert in one of the field - DevOps/Frontend/Backend
- Experience with at least one of the Database systems - RDBMS and NoSQL
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- A naturally inquisitive and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong experience in using AGILE or SCRUM techniques to build quality software.
- Advantage: experience in React js, AWS, Nodejs, Golang, Apache Spark, ETL tool, data integration system, certification in AWS, worked in a Product company and involved in making it from scratch, Good communication skills, open-source contributions, proven competitive coding pro
As well as doing great work we have created an award-winning, fun and exciting workplace that people love to be, we are looking for people to join us who share our values and are:
- Open - Always up for new ideas and able to take and give feedback in a positive way.
- Driven - sets high goals, doesn’t give up, and make sacrifices to ensure that their job gets done on time and meets/exceeds expectations.
- Curious - Aware of new technologies and uses them to make new improvements in the Engineering ecosystem.
- Smart - Innovative and thinks out of the box, in difficult situations finds a way to succeed no matter what
- Responsible - takes ownership of tasks given and has a strong work ethic.
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our CODI system sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and - most importantly - use of data - helping decision makers make great commercial decisions, powered by AI. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. All to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include some of the world's leading retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses. Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency and Retail Competency status.
NodeJS or ReactJS or AngularJS knowledge is desired
SQL and NoSQL database hands-on production grade experience is desired
Candidate should be familiar with the version control system and working in a team
Working experience with Message Queue, Mirco service architecture, Docker containers would be a great advantage.
Experience designing and developing complex systems that can handle variable load would be an added advantage
Familiarity with AWS services, deploying and managing workloads would be advantageous