Support the current release, production issues with code fixes.
Work on new future releases, projects and deliver within timelines.
Setup the Servers with Node.js, MongoDB, React.js, etc. in the Linux environment.
Company Offerings (Your Career Growth with us):
DevotTED is a highly motivated and mission oriented Startup Company (Founded and Funded by NRIs) with a great vision and high projected growth, strongly believe in Solid SEED Team to take the company to the next level who would REAP THE BENEFITS of the growth of the company (Win-Win).
We are designed to scale up and grow exponentially which will benefit the early stage employees along with the company’s growth, both in terms of financial and job positioning.
Navtech (Navaratan Technologies)
Location : Hyderabad, India
Senior Dot Net Developer :
Navtech is a premier IT software and Services provider. Navtech's mission is to increase public cloud adoption and build cloud-first solutions that become trendsetting platforms of the future. We have been recognized as the Best Cloud Service Provider at GoodFirms for ensuring good results with quality services. Here, we strive to innovate and push technology and service boundaries to provide best-in-class technology solutions to our clients at scale. We deliver to our clients globally from our state-of-the-art design and development centers in the US, Hyderabad, and Pune.
We're a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Europe. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Navtech is looking for a Senior Dot Net Developer to work on cutting edge technologies combined with an ability to be innovative while creating solutions in a team environment.
Working as Senior Dot Net Developer at Navtech, you will :
1. Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, architecture design, code development, and testing.
2. Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders.
3. Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries.
4. Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions.
5. Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints.
6. Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business.
7. Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance.
8. Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required.
9. Mentor and guide other software engineers within the team.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
1. 3-6 years of hands-on experience in Dot Net.
3. Experience in working with Design Patterns, HTTP methods, OOPS, etc.
4. Experience architecting complex consumer or enterprise applications.
5. Experience working with Databases (SQL Server, Oracle etc.).
6. Experience on MSMQ (Microsoft Message Queuing), Azure or AWS.
7. Experience in working with Visual Studio tools, Git/TFS and IIS.
8. Good to have knowledge on Elastic Search, Redis, Kafka, ZooKeeper, Microservices etc would be an added advantage.
9. Any SPA (Single Page Application) framework experience would be an added advantage.
10. Knowledge or experience using Algorithms, data structures, Time Complexity, Big O Notation and SOLID principles is an added advantage.
11. Should have a Masters Degree /Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English Medium.
12. Should have good logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
1. Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
2. Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
3. Work with US, UK & Europe based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
4. Medical Insurance cover for self & family.
5. Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
*Note: Good talent is more important. We are ready to stretch our salary cap.
Experience in developing web applications using at least one industry-standard framework for e.g., React, Angular, Vue.
Proficiency in one of these server-side technologies and frameworks for e.g. Python, Node JS, Next JS or Express JS.
Experience in building RESTful web services.
Experience in working with databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL or Amazon RDS.
Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and server infrastructure.
Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs.
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Good problem-solving skills.
Attention to detail.
Designing user interactions on web pages.
Developing back-end website applications.
Creating servers and databases for functionality.
Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Designing and developing APIs.
Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
As a lead full stack developer, you will be responsible for developing solutions that will enable Arka Energy solutions to be easily adopted by customers. You will be working with key product managers and architects in a start-up environment. You will have opportunities to own and drive full stack changes. Arka Energy expects you to engage with other full stack developers or work independently if needed.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software
development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and
back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You
should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
• Write effective APIs.
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
• Create security and data protection settings.
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
• Write technical documentation.
• Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
• Familiarity with common stacks
• Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g. HTML/ CSS,
• Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python) and
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g.
Apache) and UI/UX design
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• An analytical mind
• Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
• Mapping end-to-end business processes and identifying opportunities for automation
• Becoming Certified in Django Full stack Web technologies
• Designing, Testing and Launching Web solutions
• Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline required
• Minimum of 4-6 years relevant professional experience in working on operational process
improvement and/or transformational projects
• Minimum of 4-6 years’ hands-on technology or analytics experience in web application
• Broad Technology knowledge experience including knowledge in specific development
• Knowledge of database technologies such as SQL Server, SSIS/SSRS, and analytics tools will
be an advantage
• Knowledge and hands-on experience in following is must have: Django Full stack Web
Developer. Expert in either Frontend or Backend with hands-on experience in Python,
• Knowledge and hands-on experience in one or more of the following is good to have: Django
Full stack Web Developer. Expert in both Frontend and Backend with hands-on experience in
• Highly developed project management and service delivery skills gained through direct
• Experience working in Financial Services industry preferred
Please apply through below mentioned link.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Design, develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Ship code quickly and iteratively every day working with large real world datasets.
- Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in NoSQL (MongoDB) and SQL (MySQL, Postgres)
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Experience with Python, RoR and/or PHP desired.