At Holofy, We are building an incredible product and to do that we need incredible people.
If you have ambition and drive and want to own your roadmap in a company that knows how to innovate and scale, we want to talk to you.
We work in small, self-managing, collaborative and agile/Kanban teams and are looking for great technology developers who can work in the same.
Location - Remote/WFH
If you are applying or referring somebody to this role, these are the must-haves attributes:
- 5+ years of extensive Backend Development experience using Nodejs/ MERN Stack.
- Experience working in Agile teams.
- NoSQL systems such as MongoDB or DocumentDB and Working knowledge of AWS.
- Past experience building and troubleshooting large scale cloud-based management systems.
- Strong experience with the creation of RESTful services and API's We are a forward thinking team who are always looking to improve ourselves and our product. Along with experience with API testing frameworks.
We are a forward thinking team who are always looking to improve ourselves and our product.It would be great for you to have some knowledge or experience in the following technologies. If not, there will be plenty of opportunity to learn these new things and more whilst at Holofy.
- Knowledge of kafka, elasticsearch, or RabbitMQ
- Experience with GraphQL
- An understanding of cloud-native systems such as docker
- DevOps Knowledge
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good coding practices and habits
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products
- Ability to manage and organize a team of technical staff
- Develop a strategy that the team will use to reach its goal
- Provide timely training to team members on the latest technology
What else we can offer:
- Limitless growth and encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exceptional compensation & benefits and performance-based recognition & rewards.
- Open door policy and flexible working hours and Medical coverage
Holofy is at its core a technology that specialises in digitising Real-Estate so it can be transacted at the speed of light. In order to achieve that, we've built an entire sales engagement platform on top of video, as we believe it's the most powerful tool to story-tell beating any other medium ( such as 3D ) hands over fists. Whilst this is the most visible and simplest to understand value proposition, our moat comes from the complex set of algorithms, data structures and workflow tools that make our entire experience work at scale.
We operate as a SAAS, but our services can be described as BtoBtoC covering the entire spectrum of a user's conversion journey. We offer our product to Real-Estate businesses, as they have yet to unlock the fundamental power of software and user experience working together in unison.
About our Client
Our client is a B2B2C tech firm backed by India’s largest retailer and tech venture capitalist founded by founders - IITB Graduates who are experienced in retail, ecommerce and fintech
It aims to become one app to manage all your brands loyalty points, cashback and coupons. It will have additional content and discovery layer for customers and brands for further engagement and commerce.
The company currently powers closed-loop loyalty programs for all different brands under its parent retail group. Currently, it has 20Mn+ registered customers and 3Mn MAU across 8 brands. Its vision is to be at the center of D2C Brands and the consumer consumption ecosystem
Job Location -Bangalore
- 4+ years of backend/full-stack development experience
- 2+ years of experience on NodeJS
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience with RabbitMQ or similar queuing system
- Experience with Redis/ElasticSearch/PHP is a plus
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins
- Experience in handling a team
- Good at Design patterns, Algorithms, and Data structures.
- Have outstanding leadership skills, excellent people/communication, and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of working with Git
About Rara Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role
- 5 - 7 years Experience with the following technologies: Core Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Creating API, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL/PLSQL, messaging architecture, REST/Web services, Linux
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- 4+ years of Java, J2EE development experience
- Strong technical development experience in effectively writing code, performing code reviews, and implementing best practices on configuration management and code refactoring
- Experience in working with vendor applications
- Experience in making optimized queries to MySQL database
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- A delivery-focused approach to work and the ability to work without direction
- Experience in Agile development techniques, including Scrum
- Experience implementing and/or using Git
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
backend platform, including API integrations with 3rd-party vendors and partners.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a central role as we scale to 1M+ users. You will work with our US based product and
engineering teams to implement quickly and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Our ideal candidate is excited to tackle tough technical challenges and looking for opportunities to contribute to our strategic thinking.
· Translate business requirements into technical solutions, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines
· Operational Excellence - monitoring & operation of production services including implementation of adequate resilience and high-availability models to support 24x7 operational availability
· Manage backend API integrations with 3rd-party vendors and partners
· Manage integration of user-facing elements developed by our front-end developers with server side logic
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Optimize Rain application for maximum speed and scalability
· Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
· 3-8 years of Software Development experience
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
· Proficient knowledge of back-end programming languages such as Go / Golang, Java and C++
· Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms, especially React and React Native
· Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
· Solid understanding of REST API design and development with experience building REST APIs
· Experience with API security standards and implementation (OAuth,)
· Good experience with API frameworks
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
· Data migration, transformation, and scripting
· Setup and administration of backups
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Note: Examples of past work will be required as part of the hiring process***
We provide early wage access for employees at mid to large-sized organizations to improve financial wellness and increase employee productivity.
technical solutions implementation, architecture design, evaluation
and investigation in a cloud environment (specifically AWS and/or
Azure), preferably with IoT products.
● Working with smaller startups or mid-sized companies
Experience in one of following programming languages:
● Python and restful API frameworks. Experience of
working/integrating with cloud services providers like AWS
(preferred) / Azure / GCP
on experience with React.js/React.native Experience in REST APIs,
● Experience with server-side programming in a high volume
large system / application environment including the availability,
scalability, resiliency, and performance design patterns
● Management of hosting environment, including database
administration (preferably relational databases MySQL, Postgres etc.)
● Familiarity with software configuration management tools,
defect tracking tools, peer review tools and source control systems
(like git). Create and maintain good quality software documentation.
● Experience & willingness to work with overseas (e.g. USA)
customers and product management teams
● Experience building, leading, managing and mentoring highperformance engineering teams of 3-10 engineers
● Good verbal & written communication skills in English
• Rakuten provides a variety of consumer and business-focused services including Internet/e-commerce, Banking, securities, credit card, Healthcare, Medical, Mobile,5G
Network, Food Delivery, e-money, e-reading portal and media, travel online marketing and professional sports. Founded in 1997. Headquartered in Tokyo.
Today, our 70+ businesses span e-commerce, digital content, communications and Fintech.
• Rakuten operates globally in more than 30 countries with presence in Asia, Europe, and Americas
• Ranked among the worlds (Top 20 Most Innovative Companies $B!G(B in Forbes Magazine$B!G(Bs annual list & the # 1 Innovative company in Japan
• Football Club Barcelona signed sponsorship deal with Rakuten • Viber, a Global Mobile Messaging
App which has 800 million registered users belongs to Rakuten Inc.
Official Website: http://global.rakuten.com/corp/about/
Job Title: Software Engineers - Python
Key responsibilities include:
• Technical design and development
• Able to work with remote development unit
• Responsible for delivering Business requirements with high quality
• Unit Testing each deliverables to ensure the quality of development
1. We are looking for someone with strong exposure to back-end web stacks and front-end
is an added advantage
2. Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in software product development
3. Expert in Python and frameworks such as Django/Flask/Pyramid
4. Experience in HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, ReactJS and other web technologies is an added
5. Knowledge and understanding of Unix and networking
6. Basic level understanding of any one of the cloud platforms (AWS/Azure) is an added
7. Basic level understanding in Docker concepts
8. Knowledge of Build and Release concepts including Continuous integration and
9. Experience with Agile software development methodology and working with distributed
10. Good in written and verbal communication skills
11. Breakdown complex/large fuzzy problems into logical pieces and implement the most
Primary Location: Pune
● The candidate is expected to lead one of the key business areas end to end. This is pure
hands on role but he/she may need to mentor junior person in the team.
● Requirement gathering with business and get this prioritized in the sprint cycle.
● Come up with Project Architecture design and get the same approved from Tech Review
● Ensure quality and timely delivery.
Technical and Professional Requirements-
Required Tech Skills
● Very Strong fundamental of OOPs programming
● Very Strong at Java fundamentals, Multithreading, Streams
● Good understanding of Data Structure
● Good knowledge of any distributed caching /computing framework/tools
● Good at SQL query/optimization
Nice To Have (willing to learn)
● AWS Lambda (Serverless), Redis, Kinesis , Big Data , Sparx , spring boot , NoSQL
database , React Js, JMS/SQS , AWS Cloud, nodejs, python
● Well versed with latest technology stack on server side programming
● Good to have business knowledge of Loan management.
5 years of architecture, design and programming experience preferably in fast-paced dynamic environment
Strong application design and implementation skills, solid understanding of the entire development cycle.
Strong background in Java/J2EE based application
Strong background in Spring/Spring boot based application
Strong background in Microservices based application
Experience working with Apache and/or Tomcat
Experience in transforming requirements to software design
Strong Experience with developing Java SAAS web applications.
Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth
Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments.
Strong Shell scripting experience.
Working knowledge with Oracle, DB2 or MongoDB databases.
Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play. Strong agile/scrum development experience
Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team. We believe in giving engineers responsibility, not tasks. Our goal is to motivate and challenge people to do their best work. To do that, we have a very fluid structure and give people flexibility to work on projects that they enjoy the most. This develops more capable engineers, and keeps everyone engaged and happy.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Identify and solve for bottlenecks within our software stack.
Rubrik Software Engineers are self-starters, driven, and can manage themselves. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you - come make history!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field
- 8+ years of relevant work experience,
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages like Java, C/C++, Scala, Python
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform/AWS/Azure or other public cloud technologies is a plus
- Experience working with two or more from the following: Unix/Linux environments, Windows environments, distributed systems, networking, developing large software systems, file systems, storage systems, hypervisors, databases and/or security software development.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Galactus team owns the end to end development of Rubrik’s data management suite for commercial public clouds - AWS, Azure and GCP. Our objective is to bring the simplicity of Rubrik’s on-prem data protection and management offerings to our customers in the cloud through a solution designed from ground up to be highly scalable, available & secure and yet optimized to minimize our customer’s cloud costs. We achieve this by taking a cloud-first approach to design - leveraging technologies built for the scale, elasticity and automation needs of the cloud; and deploying on our brand new SaaS platform called Polaris.
Recently we have :-
- Built policy based backup and recovery for Virtual Machines in AWS, Azure and GCP and managed databases in AWS.
- Built features like granular file recovery leveraging managed Kubernetes Service in AWS for elastic compute
Rubrik is one of the fastest-growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionising data protection, and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.