● Be responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
● Good understanding of GoLang and microservices
● To take up development and deployment of native code to manage the customer facing platforms
● Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, application leads and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
● Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up
● Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture discussions.
● Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
● Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
JD OF FULL SUACK DEVEOPER
-5+yrs of strong experience in Java/J2EE technologies (Core Java, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate,
*) Experience with working on Java 8.0 and its emerging road map for 11
*) Hands-on experience in Spring boot and good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB
*) Hands-on experience in working with Angular 6 and above. Experience working with product
*) Working knowledge on components, modules, data/event bindings, templates, using and creating
directives, writing routes, services, forms, and models
*) Solid understanding of the full frontend and backend development life cycle
*) Strong experience in Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring data, OAuth)
*) Experience with Web services (SOAP and REST) and API integration. Good knowledge of JSON and
Swagger and Postman is required
*) Experience with web application servers like Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss. Knowledge of Kafka with MQTT
would be an added advantage
*) Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit
*) Experience in managing configurations and deploying and hosting applications in AWS
*) Experience with DevOps tools like Git, Maven, SourceTree, Jenkins, Docker and CICD model of
*) Good experience of OOPS, algorithms, data structures, multithreading, design patterns and
industry best practices
*) Must have a good understanding of SOLID principles and why design principles are used.
*) Experience with Eclipse/IntelliJ and VS Code
Vacancy: Full Stack Senior developer for BeYoungBrands start-up.
We are a small innovative team with a big picture vision.
Our goal - to help people be healthier, younger, happier and to live long and active lives.
We are advocates of holistic approache and inclusion. We believe that the best results are brought by uniting science and ancient wisdom which science cannot explain yet.
Our goal is very challenging – we want to create a one point access tool to manage induvial wellbeing and health (with collaboration platform with doctors) from convenience of home and smartphones.
Our goal if far beyond just teaching how to eat and exercise healthier. We want gradually to transform the way a patient and client talk and communicate about health issues.
Our future network of doctors will include only best medicines embracing the holistic approach to each client, accepting limitation and negative impacts of some modern therapies and willing to accept usage of alternative and holistic therapies by their patients.
The successful candidate to join our team will be the first architect of our ambitious project. Along with immensely challenging tasks and responsibility he/she will have a joy of being the person to layout the design and develop the initial model of the product.
We are looking for self-starter with already proven experience. The job will have a title of senior developer and an employee will have to deliver to its title. We put great worth on the personality of a candidate and his/her ability to get things done, to deliver results and to quickly update one’s knowledge based on the requirement of a task at hand.
3+ years experience
Internal Title: Senior Developer
Experience Range: Mid Level with proven track record in development
Skill(s): Python, Dijango, JavaSript, AngularJS/ReactJS, NodeJS, MongoDB, ExpressJS
- Bachelor's in Computer Science (Required)
- Master (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codes for front and backend development.
- Build a layout for structured system data and regularly feed and update it.
- Conceptualizing and developing the data, programming and analysis for online behavior.
- Building a first draft of AI algorithm.
- Programming machine learning and its applications.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade application.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Technical and Professional Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Proven work experience as a Full Stack developer (Any one project would do, we are open for freshers with great knowledge and proven experience too).
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Strong understanding of data structures / algorithm.
- Experience in designing, developing and building end to end web applications.
- Responsive Web Design Development experience
- Experience in web libraries.
- Experience with one or more of databases.
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies.
- Knowledge of Agile engineering and testing practices.
- Must have flexibility in work hours
- Knowledge of API Design and Development and Security Patterns on API’s using API Gateway.
- Familiar with modern reactive frameworks and Event Driven architectural patterns.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Good Error and Exceptional Handling Skills.
- Knowledge of Automation scripts.
- Experience in Cloud Technology for Deployment of Services is a plus.
- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development.
- Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation, Testing and Performance, monitoring.
- Very strong Integration knowledge is desired.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Deliveries plan and personal achievements goal for a
role of Senior developer in BeYoungBrands
- First 3 months at role
- Develop and builds a new multilingual website to reflect main features of the project and backend structure.
- Build initial backend design and architecture.
- Develop personal area zone with automated functions.
- Develop security strategy to protect sensitive client information.
- Start building algorithm on existing processes and activities of a clients. Integarate currently available research into algorithm.
- Be support on daily tasks and automations.
- Propose and replace external resources for automation or selling tools with own development plan.
- Second 3 months at role:
- Continue developing interactive client area.
- Work further on algoright with integrating research database, database of clients actions and reported results.
- Start building mobile application for everyting what is already done in platform.
- Build food extension of the platform and mobile section to it with full food directory database, menu planning, photo recognition, input areas and calories calculations.
- Start building exercise module (possible with 3rd party license to use, to be discussed), with video, calories count, instructions, etc.
Key Skills required:
Software Ideology : Design Pattern , SOLID principle , YAGNI , KISS , Microservices, CLEAN/LAYERED architecture.
Framework: Spring (Boot, MVC, DataJPA, Security), JMS(Rabbit MQ/Apache camel/active MQ), ORM tool(Criteria API/Criteria Builder/Query DSL/Springdata JPA), REST(Jersey, Spring MVC , Feign Client) , Vaadin/GWT/jHipster/Google Polymer
Database : RDMS(Oracle/, Postgresql) , NoSql(MongoDB). Subversion : SVN , Git
Preferred Knowledge: Angular, HTML/CSS, Kotlin, Kafka , JUnit/TestNG , Docker, Kubernetes
Key Responsibilities & deliverables:
- Responsible for writing business logic and integrating it end to end (from DB-WS to UI & vice versa).
- Creating Rest endpoints to be used by other applications which will suffice the business requirements.
- Deploying the applications in cloud
- Lead and develop engineers in the engineering
- Lead technical risk mitigation, design and planning activities
- This role requires a level of technical experience and interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively as a team player with our internal
- Proactive thinking with a ‘can do’
- Improve development efficiency with new tools/frameworks
- Responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work
- Write the web services and APIs used by dependent application
- Database creation, integration, and
- Cloud Knowledge
- Using back-end frameworks to build server-side software
- Cloud computing integration
- API integration
- Security audit
We’re seeking engineers who are ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries.
Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects across the entire stack. Our ideal candidate should have a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back end languages. You’ll be joining a small team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately, delivering amazing global user experiences.
Objectives for this Role
● Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
● Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
● Assume leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment
● Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
● Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
● Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
● Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale
● Engage with inspiring designers and front end engineers, and collaborate with leading back end engineers as we create reliable APIs
● Collaborate across time zones via Slack, GitHub comments, documents, and frequent video conferences
Required Skills and Qualifications
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
● 1+ years of experience building large-scale software applications
● Understanding of building web applications
● Understanding of designing and integrating RESTful APIs
● Excellent debugging and optimization skills
● Interest in learning new tools, languages, workflows, and philosophies to grow
- Minimum 2+ years' experience as a software developer.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Experience consuming API endpoints.
- Good to have - Kafka/queuing system
- Should be well-versed in using multiple Databases - SQL/NO SQL.
- Should have experience using in- memory Data Bases-Redis.
- Experience with Unit-Testing.
- Experience building web applications with responsive design.
- Strong knowledge of design principles, user interfaces, web standards and usability.
- ES6 React JS/JSX, Redux, Web pack, Immutable.js .
Desired Skills and Experience
The Software Engineer – Order and Corporate Solutions is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining the full stack for Order and Corporate solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Implement application components and systems according to department standards and guidelines.
- Work with product and designers to translate requirements into accurate representations for the web.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, and test business applications.
- Code reviews in accordance with team processes/standards.
- Understand and work with data in varying degrees of complexity and scale.
- Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Resolve problems involved with integrating new technologies with systems.
* Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation. The function is considered essential if the reason the position exists is to perform that function.
Supportive Job Functions:
- Remain knowledgeable of new emerging technologies and their impact on internal systems.
- Available to work on call when needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
*These tasks do not meet the Americans with Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and usually equal 5% or less of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Experience with web services and RESTful APIs. (Must Have)
- Experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and ADO.NET. (Must Have)
- Experience with Sql databases. (Must Have)
- Experience with Java, Bootstrap, and Event Queueing.
- Experience with order entry, billing, and accounting.
- Familiarity with modern CI/CD methods.
- Exposure to Python, Django, and AWS.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments on a daily basis.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
- Must be able to coordinate with other staff and provide technological leadership.
- Ability to work in a complex, dynamic team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must possess good organizational skills.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred (Computer Science, Engineer, etc.), but equivalent work experience in a technology related area may substitute.
- 5+ years relevant experience, required. *
- Experience using version control daily in a developer environment.
- Experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and ADO.NET is required.
- Experience working with MS-SQL database.
- Experience working with Java, Bootstrap, and Event Queueing.
- Experience with order entry, billing, and accounting.
- Exposure to Python, Django, and AWS.
- Current Location (city)
- Willingness/Ability to move to NCR post pandemic
- Available From Date
- Notice Period (if any)
- Current CTC/Expected Compensation
- A short one paragraph summary of your experience, and a few sentences about why you're applying for this role.
**Strong Preference for candidates who can join quickly, and are already in the NCR.**
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an expereinced full-stack engineer, with front-end experience to join our team.
We will share our workload as a team and we expect you to work on a broad range of tasks.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Build back-end REST APIs on Python 3 based server frameworks for deployment and scaling of our product(s)
- Write meaningful test cases for frontend & backend platforms
- Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
- Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
# Ideal Background / Experience
- At least 24 months of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
- Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
We are looking for a person who has
**Resourcefulness** - we're looking for versatile developers who are good at figuring out what they need to use, learn, build, re-purpose to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
**Ownership** - We like to be directive and not prescriptive in our management. We’d love for you to take ownership of what you work on, and tell us what to do, rather than the other way round.
**Work Ethic** - We’ve grown up on Wall Street. We work hard, and have aggressive goals. We want our team-mates to be focused, goal-oriented and consistent high achievers.
**Execution Focus** - Our business is about getting things done, and getting things done right. We want outcome focused colleagues who can multi-task, and execute quickly and elegantly.
# What else you need to know
We are an early stage company. Working here is not for the faint-hearted. An intense and unstructured work environment, lots of excitement and a group of motivated colleagues is what we bring to the table. We ask you to bring your undivided attention, strong worth ethic & resourcefulness. We are Delhi based and work 6 days a week. We operate in a Python environment.