- Writing scalable, robust,, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
- Strong knowledge of Goprogramming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full suite of Goframeworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Goweb frameworks, such as Revel,Gin
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Good Written and Verbal communications.
1. Good knowledge of Golang
2. Knowledge of Database design and MySQL
4. Rest API
5. Kafka/ RabbitMQ
Strong skills in Go language
Ula is reimagining how retail in emerging markets should work in the smartphone era. We’ve witnessed the rise of B2C e-commerce over the last decade in both India and Indonesia. But the small retailer, the heart and soul of retail, has been left largely underserved by e-commerce even though they’re spending hours every day on their smartphones. Ula provides a simple front-end app, powered by sophisticated back-end systems that determine everything from pricing to inventory to intelligent salesforce route planning. We are building many first of their kind technologies in the world and need your help in building the right systems.
Ula is an under-the-radar, early-stage technology start-up headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Bangalore and Jakarta though we are quite flexible in terms of where our colleagues choose to work from. We are funded by Tier-1 Venture Capital — Sequoia Capital India, Lightspeed India, Quona Capital and B-Capital Group. It is also backed by prominent industry angels such as the founders of Udaan, Rahul Mehta of DST Capital and other established Indonesian angels.
We are a culturally diverse company with 38% women and 7 nationalities. We believe that the best minds are required to solve tough problems irrespective of where they come from.
You are driven to solve tough problems with technology. Let’s take pricing for example. Imagine a world where each product in e-commerce were to be priced differently for each customer based on where they are located, how much they buy or where they prepay or pay-later. This leads to a massive optimization problem because pricing too low incurs opportunity cost while pricing too high means a competitor takes that business. This is just one example of how B2B and B2C e-commerce are different and why B2B offers the opportunity to innovate. Now couple this with routing for a sales agent. How should pricing work with a sales-person’s CRM app? Depending on how far you take it, it is a massive machine learning problem.
If you’re passionate about technology and its applications to business problems, you’re curious and imagine what a new world can look like, love working with global colleagues on global problems and don’t mind taking risks that move the needle and treat failure merely as an opportunity to improve and iterate, you’d be a good fit at Ula.
We are very ownership driven at Ula. We also believe in proactive mentorship. It’s an opportunity to learn and to mentor. Below is what we expect from you.
Work with the Product and UX functions to craft innovative solutions to solve real customer pain points.
Work with Engineering and DevOps functions to ensure system reliability, availability and scalability.
Continuously champion high quality software engineering practices - from planning, implementation, test automation, documentation, code reviews, scaling, performance, metrics, logging, and monitoring - essentially the entire software development lifecycle.
Evaluate existing and future cloud-based services to increase the efficiency of our team and/or business.
In a start-up environment, you’ll be expected to be flexible to work across the stack from the middleware to the backend business logic to the persistence layer and the network layer.
5+ years of experience in building scalable web applications.
Proficient in any of the major programming or scripting languages (C++, Java, Python, NodeJS, Golang, Scala etc).
Possess an extremely sound understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
Experience in requirement analysis, failure analysis, API design, distributed consistency.
Experience in defining processes and building systems to monitor and gather metrics, analysis, and software profiling.
Experience with microservices and web application/services development.
Great problem solving skills and propensity to learn and experience of leading end-to-end high scale projects and mentor fellow engineers.
Excel at working in small, dynamic, and fast-paced groups.
Willingness to own all stages of development process: requirements, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
Excellent coding skills in a language such as Java or NodeJS or Golang.
Experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL & with non-relational databases such as DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
Experience in working with distributed caching (memcached, Redis, or comparable technology).
Experience with agile software development processes for building highly available and scalable distributed systems and/or e-commerce platforms.
Ability to troubleshoot complex systems problems, debug, and find root causes.
Ability to effectively articulate and drive solutions to meet technical and business challenges
Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
Good experience of AWS services such as EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Lambda, API Gateway, ECR, ECS etc.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The OYO Story
OYO is a global platform that aims to empower entrepreneurs and small businesses with hotels and homes by providing full-stack technology products and services that aims to increase revenue and ease operations; bringing easy-to-book, affordable, and trusted accommodation to customers around the world. OYO offers 40+ integrated products and solutions to patrons who operate over 157K hotel and home storefronts in more than 35 countries including India, Europe, and SEA.OYO operates a unique business model that helps its patrons transform fragmented, unbranded and underutilized hospitality assets into branded, digitally-enabled storefronts with higher revenue generation potential and provides its customers with access to a broad range of high-quality storefronts at compelling price points
As a Software Development Engineer III, you would be responsible for the design and development of new product features. You will have a significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product. The ideal candidate is passionate about building low latency, high quality and scalable services. This requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and web technologies and practical experience building microservices.
What are we looking for
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical field
● 6+ years’ experience in software development
● Proficiency in technologies like Java, Python, Ruby on Rails, Spring Boot or similar
● Experience in working on data sources like Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch or similar
● Experience in cloud hosting like AWS, GCP, Azure or similar
● Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals like object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
● Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
● Strong understanding of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
● Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
● Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
● Deep understanding of microservices architecture
● Ability to independently lead and drive cross-functional project
What will you get
Chance to play a pivotal role in designing and building a next-gen hospitality tech platform
Top tier scale from day 1 - related battle scars/glory
Chance to work with world-class talent (Ex Amazon, Apple, Walmart, Swiggy etc)
HyperTest is the fastest growing SaaS company in the field of quality assurance and Testing growing 25% MoM and flagging 1M+ errors for its clients every month
How It Works
HyperTest is an on-premise utility that helps businesses ship software faster and with better quality. It automatically tests for all failures and bugs in their applications much before releases. Engineering teams struggle with writing & maintaining their own tests or use a team of manual testers. With HyperTest they can now instead focus only on building software (faster), automating the entire QA process.
We believe as the complexity of the application grows, HyperTest's simple technique to test app services in aggregate minimises the effort from developers to catch errors and fix them
Where are we now
HyperTest is 12 months old and funded from marquee VC firms like Axilor Capital (ex-cofounders of Infosys), Touchstone and distinguished angel investors. The founding team has spent 12+ years between them building and scaling products for OYORooms to India's largest restaurant SaaS company and are alumni of IIT Bombay & Georgia Tech with degrees in CS and Data Science
HyperTest is currently used by small to large companies alike including ZoloStays, Airtel, LimeTray, OYOrooms etc
We are looking for Product Engineers who:
- Have (2-4yrs) experience working preferably in a product company before and understand the culture of moving fast and breaking things. Any additional experience is a plus.
- Are open to work in a flat, non-hierarchical setup where daily focus is only shipping features not reporting to managers
- Are relentless problem-solvers and not scared easily from new engineering problems or speaking out in public or privately
- UG/PG degree in computer sciences, IT from top tier college in India preferable
- First-hand opportunity to learn ML and Data science (CTO is MS in AI/ML from Georgia Tech) and apply to real-life engineering problems that HyperTest solves
- Generous stock options in a fast growing company in a $50bn market. Opportunity to be a early employee and a future technical leader
- Handsome pay according to industry norms
Candidates who will not be a good fit
- Experience of only working with services company or having spent major part of their time there
- Particular about not shifting to a new language or stack but exploring a position aligned to their current technical experience
- Not very hands-on, seek direction constantly and need continuous supervision from a manager to finish tasks
- Looking to work in very large teams
Companies we admire for their culture and success:
37 Signals (BaseCamp), Intercom, Front, Stripe, Notion.io, Airtable, FreshDesk, Zoho, Wingify (VWO), CleverTap
Books that are a MUST read for people at HyperTest:
Lean Startup, Recode, Never Split the difference: Negotiating like your life depends on it, Culture Code, Rise of the SuperMan, Negotiation Genius, The Subtle Art of Not giving a F***.
HBOX is a US Based Digital Health Company, Enabling Primary Care Providers (PCP) to
capture true Virtual Care Opportunities beyond Telehealth. We enable PCP to
provide Proactive and Continuous Care and add new Recurring monthly revenue
streams without any upfront cost. With our unique distribution and business
model, we are seeing fast acceptance and great adaption with our target
customers. We have built unique and Industry's first Integrated
Hardware, Cloud & AI Technologies based Virtual care Platform for PCP
Market. We are US focused Post revenue company with customers in 7 US States
and growing extremely fast.
We want a techie at heart. Someone who is happy and curious to work on all aspects of software development. Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be responsible for feature design, development, and continuously optimizing our tech stack.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with at least 5 years of experience in a startup or product environment. Ideally you have been involved in all aspects of software development from requirements gathering to design, development, deployment and post-release support. We are looking for all-round technical maturity. Our tech stack is Angular, Spring boot and Django/Python.
Java SpringBoot, PostgreSQL/MySQL, Git
AWS, REST api design, Experience integrating with external APIs
Good applied understanding of Object Oriented Programming
Good database modeling and SQL knowledge.
Anticipate how code will perform under production conditions
Understand the performance characteristics of commonly used data structures (maps, lists etc). (Optional) Experience with UI frameworks like: AngularJS/React is a big plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
Build out features across the stack: backend, API design and integration, database optimization, microservices, plugins, queues etc
Fix bugs and write automated tests
Maintain and upgrade our Tech Stack
Translate requirements to design and write/present articulate software design.
- A Golang developer role is to build optimized, scalable, and modular software using required technologies. You are tasked with developing and coding back-end components and connecting applications to other web services.
- Research and test new technologies
- Collaborating with others to build and develop a quality
- Monitoring and Oversee company’s data
- Managing users and user roles
- Detecting, announcing, and correcting errors
- Proposing alternative solutions
- To cooperate with other stakeholder to design, develop, test, release and improve services
- Maintain development standards, practices & principles
- Build scalable and maintainable software
- Analytical approach on what and how
- At least 4 years of experience with Golang.
- Have expertise in implementing micro services (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases, ability to write complex queries and optimize them
- Understanding of containerization technologies (Docker, RKT, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Basic experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, TeamCity, GoCD, Concourse, etc.)
- Basic experience working with AWS/Google Cloud
(NOTE-we are lookking for those ho can join immediatley or within 15-20days of notice period)
Passionate about making an impact, have a high level of energy and resilient when met with challenges. In addition, you will possess the below:
• Owns, implements and delivers key modules, and when necessary develops quick working prototypes
• Ensures that code developed is easy to test, easy to understand, extensible
• Ensures unit tests, integration tests are written for all modules implemented
• Ensures on time, quality delivery
• Does component /module/ sub- system design with Micro services
• Good to know NoSQL database, MongoDB
• Store user identities and authenticating requests using JWT
• Experience in deploying application to the cloud with Docker, docker compose and Kubernetes
• Good exposure in handling commands, events, handlers and other design patterns
• Delve into unit- and integration-testing the distributed system
• Experience in developing mobile apps (Android and iOS)
• CI/CD pipeline experience (Jenkins, CircleCI, or other)
• Supports in project estimation, planning
• Performs the role of a Specialist by ensuring the consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules of software that meets the product specification.
• Manages technical communication with partners and stakeholders
• Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies in cloud computing
• Strong team player
• Agile development, Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Ability to engage with multi-site teams in a multi BU environment
• Excellent abstraction and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Ability to stay focused on the target in an ambiguous situation.
• Proactive and self-driven
• 8+ years professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery Strong analytical skills
• Awareness – Python, Django, PHP, Angular, CSS
• 2+ year hands-on Azure experience.
• Experience in handling messages through distributed system
• Date store - SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis etc
• In-depth hands on technology experience in the following areas:
o Strong in Object Oriented Programming concepts
o Experience in developing software using C# .NET, Cloud (Azure), SQL Server, CI/CD pipeline
o Experience in Test driven development using NUnit, mocking framework
o Database - SQL server, ORM and PostgreSQL, Redis
o Mobile application development and architecture aware
o Client/server - Networking, multithreading
o Deployment - Docker, Kubernetes
o Understanding of Cloud concepts, cloud deployments
o In depth understanding of ASP.net, MVC, IIS, security, Web API
o Working knowledge of Azure
o Exposure to Agile Scrum way of working, pair programming
o .NET Core, Web API, WPF, MVVM
o REST, JSON, JSON Schema
o Client / server, networking,
o Internet services, Windows Services, Security
o Any unit test framework (Nunit,MSTest), Mocking Framework (Moq,RhinoMock), TDD, Git , Jira
• 5+ years experience in Architecting solutions in software industry
• Experience architecting large scale web applications/products is a MUST
• Experience with technologies like .Net technologies, ASP.net Core, PHP, Angular, MySQL, Node.js, Python, Django, PostgreSQL & other new- edge technologies
• Experience with architecting, developing, and deploying on Azure Cloud platform is a must
• SaaS experience preferred in-depth working experience
• Must have experience in scalability, reliability, performance optimization, developing and deploying API based applications.
• In depth knowledge in DB Schema Design, Data Structures and trade- offs involved in writing queries
• Vast experience in integrating with external APIs and SDKs
Bachelor or Masters Education in electronics, computer, software engineering or other relevant discipline.