Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- ∙Experience with ReactJS
- ∙Experience with frontend frameworks like bootstrap, Jquery
- ∙Object Oriented concepts
- ∙Good knowledge in HTML5, CSS, CSS3
- Experience in working with RESTful APIS
- ∙Experience with HTTP, HTTPS and WebSockets
- ∙Building responsive design
- ∙Knowledge in version control- Git, Subversion
- ∙Good problem-solving skills
- ∙Exposure to OWASP standards and guidelines.
TechUnity is looking for a highly motivated and skilled React JS / React Native software developer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. Developer will be designing and implementing attractive and intuitive Web-based user interface and developing backend services to support front-end requests. Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
· Designing and coding of frontend web architecture
· Designing user interactions on web pages
· Developing backend server architecture
· Creating specification for servers and databases needed
· Ensuring responsive performance of applications.
· Designing and developing APIs.
· Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
· Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Excellent verbal communication skills
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
- Experience with React or any JS frontend frameworks
- Experience with, HTML5, CSS3 and CSS pre-processor like SASS or LESS.
- Understanding of React and its core principles
- Experience with React workflows (such as Redux)
- Experience working with JSON
- Experience building accessibility compliant web applications
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (git)
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Familiarity with unit testing
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Overall 3 - 7 years of development experience and a minimum of 3+ years experience as a UI Developer with angular building responsive web applications.
Deep knowledge and working experience on Angular 7/8 projects.
Experience in Data Structures & Spring Boot.
Hands on and implements complex Angular 8 applications, directives, controllers,
services Knowledge and understanding of complex AngularJS applications, directives,
controllers, services and ability to create custom components.
Knowledge and experience of REST API integration.
Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like JQuery or Bootstrap
Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Communicate information in a concise and professional manner whether in a verbal, written or visual context
Hands on experience in Angular 7/8 is a must
Desired Key Skills:
4+ years of experience in building scalable web apps using Angular
(versions 4 and above)
Must have a good understanding of how component based web
Good understanding of Core Angular concepts.
Should be comfortable in writing HTML and CSS
Note: Immediate Joiners Only (Within 15 Days)
Hands-on experience in React.js and Good understanding of core concepts
Hands-on experience in state management libraries like Redux.
Experience integrating with Restful web services
Proficient with ES6/7/8 syntax and concepts
Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Building reusable and efficient code for future use.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve the website.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Knowledge of basic SEO principles.
- Significant experience of debugging using tools like Chrome Developer Console.
What you’ll do
- Develop new-user facing features using React.Js and Redux, D3.Js
- Build robust, reusable, and easy to maintain components.
- Translate designs and mock-ups into high quality code.
- Work closely with the Support team and Product team to identify issues and bugs in the platform and fix it.
- Completely own the SDLC of your tickets. From dev to production.
- Talk to existing clients about platform bugs and ensure the bugs are fixed.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with React.js and Redux
- You are a well-organised self-starter with excellent communication skills
- You have thorough and demonstrable understanding of React.js and it’s core principles
- You have experience with code versioning (GIT) and CI/CD (Jenkins, Circle, etc.) tools
- You have ability to translate business requirements into high quality, high performance code
- You are familiar with RESTful API’s
- You enjoy working independently with minimal supervision
- You are comfortable working in fast paced environment
- You are familiar and up-to-date with common front-end dev tools (e.g. Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc..)
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Demonstrable desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Responsible for UI development of one of the modules of the product
Collaborate with Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Develop reusable UI widgets / sdks that can be reused across the solution
Champion Usability & Frontend best practice
What we are looking for
A minimum of 4+ years experience in Web development
Hands-on experience on ReactJs of 3 years at least
Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
Strong academic background and problem solving skills-
Take ownership of features/modules and manage it completely
Ability to communicate and defend your ideas clearly
A desire to build products that users love
Good to have
Familiarity with Scrum/Agile methodology
Experience in React Native
They build digital products, and helps companies with their digital transformation. Our clients are based in India, USA, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
The company was founded in 1999 to create software products for financial risk management. Headquartered in Bangalore, we also have offices in the USA, and France.
What We're Looking For
The Way You Work
• An unwavering attention to detail and care towards your work. Suryans double-check PRs
they submit for review. Each variable name is thought through in detail; attention is paid
towards how decisions made today will affect the future.
• An absolute commitment towards doing the best work of your life, while helping others to
do the same. We deliver with utmost focus on the job at hand. The team works towards
crafting the best products for our users, and customers. Working as a team, Their employees take onproblems out of the original scope of their work if this results in a better end product.
• You should be comfortable working in an agile environment. You are also expected to
participate in code reviews—both receiving and offering them as needed. You are needed
to communicate flexibly with your team—pitching in on designs, features and ideas for the
product, wherever needed.
What is Needed for the Role
• Strong command of ReactJS
destructuring, rest & spread, etc.)
• Strong command of modern CSS and HTML (examples: flexbox, grid, media queries, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with TypeScript on ReactJS projects is a bonus, but not required
• A good grip on Git
What You Will Work On
The specific project you work on is decided based on the list of available projects at the time.While what you work on will change over time, we assure you that you’ll work with people who care deeply about their work and deliver with great attention to detail.
We're looking for a Frontend Engineer - IONIC with strong experience in multiplayer Web + Mobile Games.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Using IONIC Framework, you will be a part of a strike team to create real-time multiplayer games on Web and iOS/Android/Windows devices.
If you are looking forward for this opportunity, kindly apply with us with below asked details: