About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2.5 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.
About Anaxee Digital Runners Pvt. Ltd. Indore
About Anaxee Digital Runners
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach the remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India)
Anaxee's ecosystem rests on the shoulders of its Digital Runner populace. Anaxee's ability to sustain its reach throughout India, even in the most remote places, is made possible with the assistance of Digital Runners. The Digital Runners for Anaxee is the company's brand advocates out in the field. They collect digitized information and then upload it to the Anaxee platform.
~ What Qualities are we looking for ~
-Be part of a Culture where Customer Obsession, Ownership, Teamwork, Bias for Action and Insist on High standards are a way of life
-Desire to work in a start-up environment, work culture, and be able to self-manage and self-initiative.
-Learn and use cutting-edge technology to build state-of-the-art platforms that enhance customer experience at scale
-Be part of high-performing teams that know how to have fun along the way
-Collaborating with Designer and Product Managers to translate beautiful designs into pixel-perfect views
-Experimenting and suggesting improvements to our frontend tools & workflows
-Taking the lead to maintain, refactor and if necessary, throw away legacy frontend code -End-to-end engineering
- design, development, testing, and deployment for the UI work
~ Job Requirements ~
- experienced in Node.js, Express.JS, MongoDB etc
- Strong coding and design skills.
- Good command over Data Structures & Algorithms.
- The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code.
What you will do:
- Leading the dev team for Floor.bz (virtual Event SAAS Platform Team)
- Planning, estimation, database designing, wireframing, layout designing of assigned project and other ongoing projects in team with Product Manager
- Handling coding works or major/ complex parts of assigned projects and providing coding help and supervision to team members
- Maintaining and auditing code/ design quality as per set guidelines and standards in assigned projects
- Testing of completed tasks in ongoing projects in team before sending updates to reporting authority/client
- Removing the technical impediments
- Focusing the team to ensure an on-time delivery of the agreed task
- Reporting progress to the Product Manager
- Facilitating code/ design reuse
- Training and mentoring of team members
- Maintaining skill set matrix of the team
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 3+ Years development skills in UI /UX Frontend / Backend Knowledge
- Expertise in JS/ React Js/ Api’s
- Excellent programming and logical skills
- Knowledge on Angular Js/ Vue Js
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, PHP, MySQL
- Excellent knowledge of OOP programming style and Event Driven Architecture
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT is also required
- Experience in building sites to function cross-platform and cross-browser
- Exposure of managing a team of at least 2-4 software developers
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Willingness to build career in SAAS/ Video Tech Domain
Location: Pune (Remote Work due to COVID 19)
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to join our team in Pune and be instrumental in taking our products to the next level. In this role, you will be working in close collaboration with a team of highly empowered, experienced engineers who are building a high performance, enormous scale global platform.
About the Organisation :
It provides a dynamic, fun workplace filled with passionate individuals. We are at the cutting edge of advertising technology and there is never a dull moment at work.
We have a truly global footprint, with our headquarters in Singapore and offices in Australia, United States, Germany, United Kingdom and India.
You will gain work experience in a global environment. We speak over 20 different languages, from more than 16 different nationalities and over 42% of our staff are multilingual.
Deep working knowledge of a modern JS framework (React / Angular/ Vue etc.)
>4 years experience with compiled backend languages (Golang / Java)
Experience with a variety of relational and non-relational storage systems (Postgres, Cassandra, Redis etc.) and text query engines (Elasticsearch, Lucene etc.)
Experience designing, building, and deploying distributed systems in production
Experience with at least one major IaaS provider (AWS, GCP, Azure etc.)
Experience consuming and building RESTful / GraphQL APIs
Passion for creating maintainable, testable and performant code
Ability to lead the end to end delivery of features and mid-sized projects
Aptitude to mentor junior engineers and further develop their skills
Great communication skills to be able to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders that may not be technical
Maturity to thrive in a high-freedom / high-responsibility environment that emphasizes teamwork, communication, and initiative
4+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
Experience with product development companies in the BigData, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence domain would be an added advantage.
Please connect me on Linkedin Shrashti jain or DM me for sharing resume.
immediate Joiner for Mern & Full Stack Developer needed
Must have working experience in ReactJS, NodeJS,
React JS framework Laravel.
Experience : 1 years to 5 years
Notice Period : 30 days (or) less
Shift : MidShift
Work Location : Jaipur,Noida(Remote), Permanent Remote
Work Type : Permanent
Software development experience in React, Node (Mern Stack / Full Stack) & Mobile App Development) Framework Laravel
(MongoDB, Express, ReactJS, NodeJS)
Must have 2+years experience in React js.
Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
Familiarity with SQL databases and their query languages
Knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
As a MEAN stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using Angular best practices.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop front-end and back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- BSc/BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/MCS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Must have work experience on MongoDB, Expressjs, AngularJs, NodeJS.
- Must have work experience as a React or Angular (Front-end) and Node JS (Back-end) developer. Good to have a working knowledge of NestJS,
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hands-on and implements complex Angular modules
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
- Build backend REST APIs on Python 3 based server frameworks for deployment and scaling of our product(s)
- Write meaningful test cases for frontend & backend platforms
- Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
- Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance-driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
- At least 24 months of diverse experience in web development for product or services-oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
- Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
Work from Home, office in Noida
Experience: 2yrs plus
Roles and Responsibility:
· Design and develop backend APIs for complex custom business applications as per requirement
· Design and develop database schema, queries, stored procedures
· Develop frontend SPA using AngularJS/Angular 2+, API integration, Data binding
· Collaboration with developer team, Project managers to ideate software solutions
· Essential communication skills for customer conference calls and meetings
· Interact with clients and other stakeholders to understand their requirements/problems, provide daily updates, plan and module delivery
· Test software to ensure quality and efficiency
· Responsible to troubleshoot bugs and fix them as well as maintain/enhance existing projects
· Write technical documentation
· Working with Agile and Scrum methodologies
· Extensive knowledge of database performance optimization strategies, indexing, sharing
· Develop applications using TDD (Test Driven Development), Unit testing, Integration testing, Jasmine/Mocha framework
· Design HLD/LLD architecture diagrams, Infrastructure diagrams, ER Diagrams
- Experience in Frameworks: Laravel/YII 2.0/CakePHP 3.0/Codeignitor, CMS: Wordpress/PrestaShop/Opencart
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Works as a Project Manager and reporting directly to CTO.
- Write error free code and follow coding standards. Able to perform Code Review job.
- Work closely with QA person to assist in testing process.
- Perform R&D tasks if assigned and communicate with Designer and UI team.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Taking leadership responsibilities and handle team well.
- Manage daily/weekly scrums.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Manage a team of talented engineers and oversee daily execution
- Work with product managers in planning sprints and task estimation
- Remove roadblocks for teams and increase delivery velocity
- Provide technical leadership to the team
- Be Technical SME in client meetings
- Be a stickler for code quality, test coverage
- Coach and grow engineering team
To be successful in this role, you need to have/be:
- Proven track record in managing engineering teams and delivering quality products.
- Experience in Ruby on Rails, React JS tech stacks
- Experience in building high performance web applications/APIs
- Top notch analytical/problem solving/debugging skills
- Should have proven ability to build, lead and develop a team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate needs as well as provide the team with a clear overview of the priorities
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, and written skills