We are looking for an experienced full stack developer, comfortable with both frontend and backend programming. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our web applications across the three products - Spectra, Drone Mission Ops and DronePass.
Spectra: An integrated drone data platform to visualize enterprise worksites and perform AI-powered analytics that helps teams plan better, construct faster, and sustain longer.
Drone Mission Ops (DMO): A full-stack drone flight solution that enables drone service providers, pilots, and enterprises to execute fast, accurate, and seamless drone missions
DronePass: Hardware module and integration solution that helps drone manufacturers, OEMs, and system integrators integrate their drones with Digital Sky for Unmanned Traffic Management.
Build and deploy new tools to streamline the overall process flow as requirements develop
Explore new technologies and products to see how they can improve our products
Translate business requirements into technical specifications; communicate and get
stakeholder buy-in; iterate and refine
Review, prepare and present design/code to colleagues
Coordinating with the extended development team and cross-functional teams
2+ years experience working on web applications (building, maintaining and debugging)
2+ years experience working with either Django or Flask framework
2+ years experience working with either VueJS or React framework
Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL or MongoDB
Experience in design and implementation of ReST APIs
Proficiency with Git version control
Good to have
Knowledge of TypeScript
Knowledge of GraphQL and PostGIS
Knowledge in test-driven development: unit tests and integration tests
Experience with deployment tools such as Docker and CI/CD
Experience with cloud services such as AWS or GCP
Experience with map-related libraries such as GDAL, Geopandas, MapBox, Leaflet etc.
About Skylark Drones
Our mission is to unlock the economic potential of the skies
We integrate drone solutions into scalable real-world applications that benefit enterprises and the community at large while making sure authenticity takes precedence along with increasing productivity, saving costs and lives
Software Engineer is responsible for software development as a member of a cross-functional delivery team. He or she works closely with product owners, business analysts, quality analysts, and other teams to design, develop, and test software solutions.
She or he will maintain the current system built using the latest technologies, including React and GraphQL, which integrates with a number of REST services. This is a full-stack web development position.
Designs, codes, debugs, optimizes, and releases both frontend and backend components as well as internal tools.
Performs code reviews of pull requests.
Works closely with QA analysts for feature and regression testing.
Writes and maintains unit, integration, and acceptance tests.
Drives continuous improvement of best practices within the development team.
Identifies and recommends where increased automation, performance enhancements, application enhancements, and quality enhancements may be incorporated.
Remains flexible and responsive to changing priorities and multiple, concurrent responsibilities.
Keeps current with emerging technologies and technological developments within the industry.
Experience and Skills:
Bachelors or 2 – 5 years of professional experience
Unit, integration & acceptance testing
Git (or similar version control system)
Experience or interest in learning:
Single-page application development with React
Functional programming design experience
REST web services / microservice architecture / API Integration
Continuous integration & continuous delivery
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Ability to work on diverse backend stack such as Node JS, Express JS
2. Ability to work on diverse frontend stack such as Meteor JS, React JS, HTML5, CSS3
3. Ability to deliver quick POC’s using cutting edge technologies.
4. Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
5. Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
6. Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
7. Ability to debug the application.
8. Should have complete knowledge of developing RESTful Services.
9. Should be able to also work in agile development methodology.
11. Work with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple web applications
12. Manage end to end module lifecycle management of the product
13. Push and pull codes via Git repository
- Experience in NodeJS and development using MeteroJS
- Experience in front end frameworks - Meteor JS
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Knowledge of other frontend frameworks like ReactJS, AngularJS will be an advantage
A passionate technologist with a brilliant growth hacker mindset
Experienced with creating SaaS applications with a dynamic front end, REST APIs, backend
databases, operational monitoring aspects for use by multiple simultaneous client accounts
Familiar with integration of the SaaS application with data pipelines and ML engines that generate
output that is consumed by SaaS users.
Work in global teams, across timezones and be ready to support customer deployments of
software you create.
Enjoy writing good quality code, with best practices for design documentation.
Be familiar with AWS and potentially also GCP and Azure.
Excited to make customers successful and feel pride of ownership in the solutions enabled by your work
React, HTML, CSS, Charting packages like Chart.js or D3.js
SQL and NoSQL databases (Redshift, DRUID, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB etc)
AWS (most important), GCP, Azure
Microservices for APIs
CICD, test driven development
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Python (Django/Flask/Django REST Framework) & Vue/React.
- Strong in problem solving skills, analytical skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent experience on databases like PostgreSQL, Redis etc.
- Familiarity with tools for code-reviews, version control (GIT).
- A knack for writing clean, readable Python code.
- Experience with cloud servers (AWS, Azure) and monitoring.
- Ability to automate things ( i.e Testing).
Apart from the technical aspect, one must have good communication skills and must be keen to learn new things.
- Deliver all required features in an end-to-end manner: Design, Development and Testing.
- Work closely with your team and clients to fulfil the need of project.
- Review code, look for potential issues and take responsibility to fix them.
- Participate in product discussions, taking initiative and giving suggestions.
- Mentor and guide junior developers.
8-12 yrs experience in SQL, Oracle DB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cross-platform application framework
Should be able to handle both frontend and backend developers at a team size of min 5-10 members
You are an experienced engineering leader, with a passion about building world-class mobile and web applications with high-performant backend and glitch-free experience. You will lead a team which will be developing technology that enables financial services brands to sell better and provide a great experience to their customers. You will architect compelling and engaging applications for Web and Mobile platforms. Employing your experience in proven backend stack like Nodejs, serverless architecture on AWS stack, ELK, Cloud formation, creating RESTful APIs with documentations and enabling complex queries for databases like MongoDB and MySQL/Postgres with discipline in collaboration and pair programming.
Our clientele majorly comprises of BFSI companies, so experience in Financial Applications and enterprise data security will be a big-plus
• Lead an Agile team to build web and mobile applications, APIs, SDKs and other tools as required
• Collaborate with various teams within Iorta to realise the requirements for the project and rapidly deliver iterative solutions
• Provide task plans and follow trends in technology and suggest new approaches to application design and development
• Review and evaluate designs for compliance with development guidelines
•. Implement best practices and methods to improve the development process within
Company Name : Simple Logic IT Pvt Ltd.
Job Title:.NET Developer
Work Experience: 1-4
Please find below job description :
Roles & Responsibility:
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Fixing and improving existing software
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Must have good experience on Asp.Net, MCV, C#, Java script, Jquery etc.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
1. Strong fundamentals OOPS concepts, Exception Handling, Coding Standards, Logging
2. Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular.
3. Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
4. Communicating with external web services and processing data
5. Experience with offline storage threading and performance tuning
6. Review code and maintain the code quality and suggest best practices
7. Knowledge and experience on data science and programming languages
8. Demonstrable abilities to optimize code. Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving
We are seeking a well experienced Java Technical Lead for our product. In this position you will design and implement technological solutions for our product on Java/J2EE stack.
What are my roles and responsibilities?
- Design, develop and implement software programming applications.
- Build highly scalable product.
- Participate in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources.
- Ownership in producing the solutions conceptual architecture and associated artifacts.
- Work with application development team in delivering the project and deliverable within time and with good quality.
- Perform unit testing, oversee quality assurance of applications through system testing.
- Establishes processes for performance and conducts code review.
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team on good coding practice
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- B.E/ B.Tech / MCA in computer science or a related field
- 6+ Years of Java/J2EE work experience.
- Minimum 2+ years into Team Lead position.
- Object-Oriented design, patterns, algorithms, data structures
- Well knowledge about Spring Hibernate framework.
- Exposure to React JS / Angular JS.
- Experience with SQL/No-SQL database technologies – MySQL, Mongo dB, Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Good working experience in OpenStack/AWS & cloud application development and deployment
- Experience in Web services (REST or SOAP)
- End to end web development experience is highly preferred
- Good understanding of unit testing methodologies.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Startup work culture mindset.
Emerging Technologies | Bengaluru, India
Ideapoke is a global, fast growing start-up with offices in Bengaluru, Bay Area, Tokyo and Shanghai. Our software, search and insights power the innovation agenda of the largest Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies worldwide.
Our growth is powered by our people and their unwavering commitment to the company-wide vision, strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial do-it-all spirit. We push the boundaries and break existing thought processes with the strong belief that innovation amplifies success in every piece of work we do and by extension, amplifying the success of our clients.
Ideapoke’s like to constantly learn, grow and make a difference. Join us and be part of our story.