FullStack Developer Job brief
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant fiel
About Coastal Aquaculture Research Institute Private Limited
If you are looking for a change this is what we can promise you:
You will have challenging problems to solve
You will have flexibility and autonomy to solve problems and deliver solutions
We will provide a highly collaborative environment with skilled and super friendly teammates
We will fully support you in developing software the right way
We won't burden you with useless policies and procedures
We will provide you the tools you need to do your job right
If that sounds attractive please apply! We'd love to talk to you.
Here are some more details about the position:
You will be a senior level engineer that is part of an agile development team. You will be hands-on writing code and providing technical leadership through training, code reviews, mentoring and coaching. You will work with a project manager, software development engineers, user experience and interface designers, quality assurance engineers and customer stakeholders to deliver high quality, scalable and maintainable software solutions. We expect you to be responsible for the architecture of the applications and making sure the highest quality standards are kept.
4+ years experience developing web applications
Expert in building web applications and REST APIs
Experience in Go
Experience in React or other frontend framework
AWS experience - EC2, RDS, etc.
SQL database (Postgres, MySQL, etc.)
Data and System Architecture
Implement customer requirements by creating high quality source code, database structures and other aspects of software application solutions.
Provide leadership to a team of software engineers and QA engineers to deliver commitments on time with a positive attitude.
Architect solutions to ensure that patterns for scalability, maintainability and performance are developed.
Ensure that the process for software development, testing and deployment is followed.
Ensure that user stories (requirements) have sufficient detail to be implemented properly.
Ensure that the team has sufficient understanding of user stories to provide reliable estimates.
Present training to team members on processes and technical topics.
Work with customer stakeholders and the project manager as needed to build requirements and understanding of software features.
Perform code reviews to ensure that code standards and proper architectural patterns are followed.
Attend daily meetings status meeting with the team.
Make suggestions regarding improvements to the software.
Help software engineers and QA engineers to develop their careers and skills.
Be an expert in the technology stack of the software project.
IoC / Dependency Injection
SourceTree and Bitbucket
Project management software - Jira, Rally or similar
We are looking for a passionate, energetic and self-motivated MERN Stack Developer, who is ready to take on some real world challenges. You should be willing to push limits set down by development platforms to the fullest.
You will be assisted by our talented team and will be provided all resources required, provided you are worthy enough to avail them. You will be working seamlessly with other teams, management members and clients.
As a MERN stack developer, you will:
- Learn something new every single day.
- Communicate clearly with your peers and clients.
- Design, Develop and Optimize Frontend, Backend and DB Schemas
- Involve yourself in Code structuring, modelling and versioning
- Envision new logic and development methodologies
- Work relentlessly for Bug fixes and code maintenance
- Participate in intra team and cross functional coordination
- Ensure the completion of thorough Quality and Unit testing of developed applications
- Implement outside data source and APIs for instance Payment Gateways
- Framework Prerequisites – ExpressJS, NodeJS, ReactJS
- Database Prerequisites – MongoDB
- Familarity with WebRTC, GraphQL and Socket Programming will be plus.
As a candidate, you must possess knowledge of:
- Web Backend or Server Development Workflow.
- Editors, for instance Sublime and VSCode.
- Language Libraries and APIs such as Redux, scoket.io, etc.
- Frameworks like MVC.
- Server Architecture and Frameworks for instance Redis.
- DB Architecture, Schema design and tools for instance MySQL Workbench.
- Remote Data Handling with REST and JSON
- SDLCs such as Waterfall, SCRUM, Agile.
- Git frameworks like GitHub and GitLab.
Hiring Process :
- Knowledge Assessment MCQ: Day 1
- Coding Assessment Round: Day 1/2
- Technical Interview with CTO: Day 2/3
- CEO & HR Discussion: Day 2/3
- 3+ years of experience in development using Python OR Node.js
- Experience with React.js
- Previous experience with Shopify customization is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
Product: ICS Career GPS
Location: Lucknow. Remote Possible
Salary: upto 20 LPA
Experience: 4 + Years
What are we looking for?
A software professional who is eager to-
• Rapidly develop next-generation scalable, flexible, and high-performance systems
• Solve issues with the site and internal systems, prioritizing based on
• Collaborate with Tech Team, Business Team, and Product Owners
• Skilled and highly enthusiast person who has experience in building
scalable backend applications
You may fit in if you have?
• B.E./B.S. Degree in Computer Science
• 4+ years of hardcore development experience with more than one
• Done education from Tier 1 college or worked with Unicorn
• Experience with HTTP and server-side technologies (web servers,
• Ability to work independently and lead small teams
• Passion for technology and solving deep technical problems.
• Experience in building products powered by data and insights,
instrumentation, experimentation, and metrics-driven success criteria
What can you expect?
Our technical culture derives strongly from our strong experience with
You will be responsible for making technical decisions about high-level
design, mentoring your fellow team members and spearheading regular
experimentation on our tech-stack. Our development strategy is agile
and we work in small Scrum teams of 3-5.
As a Senior Software Developer, you are responsible for the
development, performance, and scaling of new products as well as
Drive project management and execution within your team and cross–
organizational dependencies, overseeing completeness of tasks and
accuracy of estimates.
You must have in-depth knowledge about Version Control, Design
Patterns, Databases, System Architecture, Test Suites, and be proficient
with Documentation Tools and Progress Management Tools. You must
have a flair for learning and validating new technologies.
About the Company?
India's top Career Counselling Platform
ICS is the oldest career counselling provider in India and works with most A-list schools in India and the Middle East.
We now want to build ICS 2.0: An online career counselling platform which pairs ICS's deep knowledge of the counselling space, their networks and goodwill with the reach and efficiency of a tech platform to build a scalable career counselling platform.
In other words, do what BYJU's did but in the Career Counselling space which is an INR 5000 Cr industry in India and is growing rapidly.
A Fintech start up company that bridges the gap between the digital payments
and the micro-retailing industry of the market. A nexus for the B2B sector providing multi-utility services via an Android app, enabling the micro-retailers across India to revolutionize their business and thus providing them with an opportunity to generate more revenue by offering multiple micropayment and digital services at their offline store. We intend to leverage the mode of smartphone technology in the rural and urban markets across India, thus empowering micro-retailers and creating a sustainable self-employment for this segment.
1. Tech Depth/Breadth/Problem Solving.
2. Design & Architecture (Code/Design review).
3. Team Management.
- Managing & mentoring a team.
- Ability to deliver projects/sprints on time.
- Obsessed with quality: Design reviews, code reviews, testing (system/performance).
- Spending at least 50% time with hands-on coding while doing the above Programming.
- Hands-on with Python/Django/Flask.
- Knowledge of PHP & Laravel is a plus.
- Prior experience in micro-services based architecture.
- Good understanding of SQL (MySQL, Postgres, or similar).
- Good understanding of one no-SQL (MongoDB / DynamoDB etc).
- Comfortable producing and refactoring code without assistance.
- Can reason about the complexity of algorithms (time and space).
- Basic CI/CD and DevOps.
- Experience in Docker & Kubernetes.
- Design, QA, and Infrastructure.
- Knowledge of design patterns and cloud scaling.
- AWS & GCP experience. AWS is mandatory.
- Understands BDD/TDD/Performance/Security/Smoke testing/Unit Testing
- Understands REST principles and Microservices
- Understands version control & branching strategies
- Understands application security fundamentals and potential security risks
Education: Bachelors in Computer Science|