A senior architect role with primary focus on defining and shaping architectural
solutions, in the identity space with clear considerations and applicability of
decentralised identity platforms and solutions.
A pivotal role being part of cross-functional team in solving problems related to
user and device identity, decentralised credentials, trust management, profile
management. Work with multiple stakeholders to ensure the capabilities
provide the experience required.
Scrutinise and reason clearly about the technology and architecture choices
we make in building IAM, decentralised Identity solutions
Build and deliver proof of concepts (POC), reusable accelerators (frameworks,
libraries, SDKs etc.) that will help increase adoption of solutions conceived by
Be accountable for the outcomes through prototypes/MVPs by designing and
Advise the leadership team on key technical considerations related to the
future of user authentication and authorisation
Skills and Experience:
• A proven technical background, with overall 15+ years of experience,
including 5+ years of experience with IAM solutions, system
architecture, API design and roll outs within the Identity space
• Strong foundational knowledge and experience Identity and access
management platforms and solutions with experience in identity models
(centralized, federated, decentralized) and capabilities.
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with one or more blockchain
platforms: Hyperledger Fabric, DAML, Enterprise Ethereum,
o Configuring nodes in a distributed network.
o Developing and testing smart contracts.
o Key management.
o Network architecture and operations.
• Experience working in platforms & frameworks such as Evernym,
Microsoft, digital wallets
• Understanding when, and when not, distributed ledger technology
would be an appropriate solution for to address various business and
• Nice to have - experience defining distributed identity solution in the
travel and hospitality industry
• Working in a collaborative, fast paced environment, where innovation
and pushing boundaries is the status-quo.
• Learning and experimenting with new technologies and connecting
these technologies to business outcomes.
• Working in dynamic, multi-client and/or industry environments.
• Strong presentation, client pitching skills and Agile Delivery experience
Rejolut is among the fastest-growing and award winning Tech companies working on leading technologies namely Blockchain, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Complex mobile & Web Apps, IoT, etc.Rejolut is a venture-backed company with clients in over several countries namely Malaysia Airlines,gba global,my-earth,biomes, Dlg-hub,etc.
We are looking for Tech geeks having hands-on experience and in love with building scalable, distributed and large web/mobile products and tech solutions. He/She must be an excellent problem solver with passion to self-learn and implement web technologies (frontend + backend). He/She would be responsible for the architecture design, code review, and technology build and deployment activities of the product.
website: https://rejolut.com/" target="_blank">https://rejolut.com/
1. Good knowledge of Rust & Solidity
2. Should have a deep understanding & knowledge of blockchain architecture & use cases.
3. Experience in writing smart contracts for large-scale production blockchain applications.
4. Should have good analytical & problem-solving skills.
5. Should have ability to design database and back-end development to communicate with blockchain.
6. Candidates with research aptitude will be preferred.
7. Experience in cryptocurrencies would be preferred
8. Must have a minimum 2+ years of experience.
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Day Shift/Flexible working hours
Monday to Friday
- 4-6 years of proven experience as a Full stack engineer
- 2+ years of Blockchain development experience in Hyperledger Fabric, IPFS and development of smart contracts in Golang.
- Good understanding of multiple Blockchain platforms such as Hyperledger Fabric, Quorum, Ethereum etc
- Experience in Microservices architecture
- Sound knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes applications
- Experience in Banking, Financial and Fintech domain is an added advantage
- Familiarity with Blockchain protocols is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile development environment is preferable
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, collaborative environment and handling multiple projects
- Customer-first mentality, intellectual curiosity, and hunger
- Interested in learning new technologies, creative, open-minded and a great team player
- Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering (preferably Computer Science or Information Technology)
We are looking for a highly capable blockchain developer to design, implement, and distribute a secure blockchain-based network. You will be analyzing our blockchain needs, designing customized blockchain technologies, and launching and maintaining our blockchain network.
- Strong understanding of crypto-economic systems and Defi protocols.
- Develop and review Solidity smart contracts.
- Participate in technical specification design, technical roadmap, and implementation of the Sense Protocol.
- Create deployment scripts to enable tests, protocol configuration presets, and production deployments.
- Work with auditors to ensure the quality and safety of the protocol.
- Help shape the direction of systems design by defining high-level architecture, principles, and standards within DeFi.
- Design processes for managing the security of the core Protocol and related applications.
- Perform and assist engineers through code reviews, acceptance testing, bug fixing, and general support.
- Collaborate closely with product, engineering, and design teams to build blockchain features.
- Experience with Solidity, web3.js, ethers.js with a strong understanding of the EVM.
- Experience with a development suite, such as Hardhat, Dapp, Brownie, or Truffle.
- Experience with contract libraries, such as Dappsys and OpenZeppelin.
- A deep understanding of blockchain fundamentals, common vulnerabilities, and the EVM.
- Know when to create abstractions vs. one-off methods.
- A desire to keep up with emerging trends in the Ethereum and Multi-chain technology space.
- Comfortable bridging the strategic objectives of the organization with internal engineering practices.
Skillset: strong knowledge of NFT's
Exp: 6+ Years
looking for Freelancer
As a Blockchain Developer at Cere Network, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network.
- Research, design, develop, and test cutting edge technologies in blockchain and beyond (real-time event sourcing, automated orchestrations, distributed big data, ML/AI, etc)
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in the global blockchain community- work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Develop strong written English communication skills by documenting everything, from design to implementation, to process and beyond.
- 2-5 years experience
- Strong software development background
- Experience working with large distributed computing deployments with real users
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with cryptography concepts
- Experience with Substrate and Rust
- Familiarity with P2P networks and high throughput and robust services
- Strong knowledge of blockchains/consensus protocol
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Nice to have knowledge of STL, C++11
Work Location: Hyderabad - Begumpet
Exp: 3 - 5 Years
Notice Period: 0 -15 Days
Roles & Responsibilites:
1. Understand client requirements of building Ethereum, Bitcoin, Tron, or others.
2. Write smart contracts with a strong focus on security aspects
3. Create token and Write unit test cases for the smart contracts to ensure code coverage.
4. Must have experience and knowledge of writing Solidity-based smart contracts for Ethereum Blockchain.
5. Experience in development tools for Ethereum & Tron (testrpc, ganache, geth, Web3, Truffle, MetaMask, eth_lightwallet, Trust Wallet etc.)
2.front end work on React js
3.Backend work on Nodejs for api and scheduler part
5.Should be worked on *Cryptocurrency Exchange* Bitcoin,Ethereum,Tron,etc
6.cryptocurrency core node setup
7.who worked on *mlm plan smart contract on tron network like direct referral income, level income and daily return roi* - advantage for