Title: Full Stack Developer
Blockchain startup having PSU & Banks as clients.
Candidate must have
- In-depth working knowledge of Angular JS framework and
- Completed at least 1 project using
- Experience with open source tools & frameworks e. git etc.
- Familiarity with Web
- Experience with nodeJS RESTful
- Blockchain experience will be an added
- Testing and evaluating a new program
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining the operational practicality of software code
- Maintaining and upgrading an existing system
- User Training
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS
- Prepare documentation of written
The developer will report to the Technical Product Manager and must be willing to work in close coordination with other developers, product team, UX designers and business, and systems analysts.
MERN Stack Devolper:-
Job Description: -**
Full Stack Developer will work closely with cross-team to discover effective and elegant solutions to complex problems.
Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, Material-UI and Responsive.
Should have Excellent Experience of Node.js.
Should have experience in MongoDB, GraphQL, and any graph Database
Experience working with REST APIs.
Good Knowledge of AWS – Beanstalk, EC2, S3, Lambda, Cloud Watch.
Good Knowledge of JSON, API, and JWT.
Good Knowledge of Firebase – Authentication, Firestore, Realtime DB, Hosting.
·Good understanding of/experience with CI tools (Jenkins, Github Actions) and testing frameworks
Good to have Agile Continuous Deployment experience.
Ability and willingness to manage multiple projects/tasks.
Great collaborator who takes initiative, asks questions, explains themselves clearly, and are open to feedback
Ability to Identify and fix production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment.
Should have completed B. Tech and 2+ years of experience in IT department
Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Good communication and language skills.
Strong focus on performance optimizations, caching, and scalability.
Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
No salary bar for a good candidate
**Work remotely / Work From Home with BigStep Technologies throughout your tenure**
Roles and Responsibilities :
What You'll Do
- Create the system architecture for any product from scratch as well as drive it for more than one development teams
- Design and deliver solutions that enable fast and efficient deployment of quality code to production
- Document the architectural blueprint and end to end design through flowcharts and diagrams.
- Set coding standards for development teams and ensure all released code is following standards
- Oversee the code review process, performing reviews when necessary
- Establish strong communication channels and relationships with the development teams, supporting them throughout the release cycle
- Continuously evaluate the existing software to identify areas of improvement and ensure architectural integrity as additional features are added.
- Lead DevOps and implement tooling and process improvements when you identify gaps
- Work with various stakeholders and identify the scope of the work, provide high level estimations, create a timeline and come up with the approach and design for the same.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
- Coach and mentor the development teams to improve the overall expertise and skills of the team.
- Take care of the development of critical components and POCs for new technologies to be used.
- Deliver high quality deliverables individually/as a team adhering to industry best practices.
- Troubleshoot any errors or issues that arise in the application/infrastructure components quickly and efficiently.
What You Bring
- 7+ years in software development or product engineering
- Proficient in MEAN Stack
- Good experience in backend development with Node.js
- Expertise in developing RESTful APIs
- Have created multi-transactional and highly redundant systems from ideation to production
- Customer-centric mindset
- Expertise in Agile SCRUM best practices
- Expertise in implementing front-end of applications using HTML5, Angular.js
- Proficient in MVC, OOPS concepts, Web Development Concepts, HTML, JSON, REST API development
- Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to break down complex technical concepts into something digestible by non-technical stakeholders
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19,
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India.
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech.
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program.
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features.
- Participate in code reviews.
- A highly talented developer with 6-9 years of hands-on experience in building secure and scalable web based applications using Java in backend and JS based frontend frameworks
- Strong knowledge of Java 8+, databases (SQL and NoSQL) , MySql, Mongo
- Experience working with Cassandra, Spring Boot, Apache Spark, Kafka, RabbitMQ is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of any one or more of AngularJS/ReactJS/VueJS and CSS3, HTML5.
- Strong experience in data modelling for data storage tools in SQL; experience with noSQL is highly desirable.
- Experience building scalable solutions for 2x, 5x and 10x growth with high quality and flexibility.
- Practitioner of test driven development practices. Experience in creating and adhering to best practices for development.
- Experience working with container technologies like Docker and knowledge of CI/CD processes for automated integration and deployment. Basic knowledge of AWS preferred.
- Strong experience in Microservices (SRP) paradigm.
- Willing to learn new technologies (Golang).
- 8+ years of industry work experience
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Full stack experience designing and building scalable applications from end-to-end
- Strong proficiency in React (hooks knowledge is plus)
- Strong proficiency in Nodejs
- Good HTML5 / CSS3 skills with expertise on responsive web design
- Must have Design and development experience in Micro services using NodeJS and TypeScript
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, mongoose, aggregation framework and Redis
- Experience with Web sockets and related frameworks (e.g. Socket.IO)
- Experience in using and developing GraphQL APIs
- Experience in performance tuning
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Open minded to take up any challenge, research and provide solutions Great attention to detail
- Testing libraries – jest, testing-library is plus
- TDD / BDD experience is plus
- Experience with AWS, K8S, CI/CD is plus
- Familiar with SDLC methodologies like SCRUM, AGILE, Continuous Integration
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design – Analyze, design & document the system / solution based on the business needs which is scalable, resilient and maintainable with low overhead for both client and server side
- Problem solving – Solve the challenges and problems faced by team by guiding and team with best practices
- Coordinate - Communicate system requirements to developers; explain system structure to them and provide assistance
- Code Reviews – Perform code reviews
- Planning – Plan and assign tasks to team members
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software
development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and
back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You
should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
• Write effective APIs.
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
• Create security and data protection settings.
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
• Write technical documentation.
• Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
• Familiarity with common stacks
• Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g. HTML/ CSS,
• Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python) and
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g.
Apache) and UI/UX design
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• An analytical mind
• Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications.
- Go the extra mile to identify customer needs and pain-points.
- Relentless focus on delivering high quality, bug-free code.
- Help and mentor those around you to achieve the team and company goals.
- Closely work with the SRE and DevOps team to set up microservices infrastructure.
- Maintaining and auditing code/design quality as per set guidelines and standards in assigned projects.
- Testing of completed tasks in ongoing projects in the team before sending updates to reporting authority/client.
- Participate in application design, code reviews and documentation.
- Experience in agile development process.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web
- Good understanding and experience of working on Vue.js/React.js.
- Prior experience building REST APIs
- Hands-on experience with Node.js/Golang/Java + Redis + Elasticsearch.
- Experience with AWS/GCP is a plus
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT.
- Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests
- 1+ years of experience with a Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field
- Extensive experience in building REST APIs
- Experience in building, managing, and enhancing backend / server-side development using java / java scripts. Expertise in NodeJS is preferred
- The person must have built systems that consume and process volumes of data from various sources. Experience in handling and managing data in NoSQL databases such as Mongodb.
- Extensive experience of building custom UI for web using the popular frameworks like angular and react. Experience in developing mobile UI is nice to have
- Experience of working with code repositories such as Github and GitLab.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Experience of working on Cloud environments and experience in AWS is preferred.
- Experience in Dockers and Kubernetes for deployments
Brief about Coursebook:
Coursebook is a SaaS platform which helps educational businesses like Coaching & Training Institutions to Create, Market and Sell video courses Online through Coursebook. We are currently incubated at IIM Bangalore where our whole Team is placed.
Coursebook.in was launched in March 2019, as a Marketplace for Courses, where training and coaching institutions could list their Courses on our platform and students could view and book the desired course of their choice. After a few months we choose not to actively develop this product due to a greater need in another Product.
Product 2: (Main Product)
Coursebook.us is a SaaS platform where Educational businesses like Coaching and Training institutions can manage their day to day operations like Leads, Marketing, Online Payments, Invoicing, students as well as delivering a great learning experience to their students through Video Courses and LIVE CLASSES.
In short, we help any Freelancer, Universities, Coaching and Training institution to take their complete operations online.
We have different dashboard for Institute Admin (Owner/Director), Branch Manager, Sales Manager, Mentor/Teacher and for the student making our offerings very concrete.
Technology Stack Information:
The web application would be designed & developed using open source technologies
Golang and Node
PostgreSQL is the choice for the database layer. PostgreSQL is industry standard for web applications and server the need for this scale of an application.
Amazon EC2 for web hosting, S3 for storage, SQS for implementing queues are few of them which are to be integrated and used in the application.
Front End Elements
● You will build robust secure and scalable microservices to build the Rentomojo application and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● You will be responsible to implement RESTful services with a metric-driven API Gateway
● You will continuously evaluate relevant technologies, influence and drive architecture and design discussions
● Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems
● Experience of working in teams that are run with - agile- processes
● Experience manipulating large data sets using both relational (e.g., MySQL, Postgres) and non-relational databases (e.g., MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, Cassandra)
● Comfortable with managing AWS setups
● Reliable knowledge/experience in consuming Web Services, including OAuth-enabled APIs ● Solid knowledge of the foundations of security and best practices
● Experience with docker and kubernetes deployments
● Experience with modern JS toolchains such as Grunt, Bower, Webpack