Duties and Responsibilities
-Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
-Maintain and improve company website
-Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
-Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes
-Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
-Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
-Design mobile-based features
-Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
-Get feedback from users and customers
-Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
-Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
-Attend training and educations
Requirements & Qualifications:
-4-5 years of experience as a Front-end Developer
-Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
-Knowledge of some SEO principles
-3 years of experience with markup languages
-Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop etc.
-Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
-Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
-Good time-management skills
-Great interpersonal and communication skills
-B E in Computer Science or similar relevant field
About Genie Bazaar
We are looking for a Frontend Developer who would be working on the bleeding edge of technologies.
We work primarily with React, Typescript and Redux.
• Understand why a particular design was chosen and code accordingly
• Will have to deliver clean bug-free unit tested code with minimal guidance
• Strive for continuous improvement by refactoring and applying best practices
• Learn and adapt to new technologies as necessary.
• Must be proficient in React, Redux, Redux Toolkit and Typescript
• Used Typescript for React Components
• Unit Testing, Component Testing, and Custom React hook tests with React Testing Library
• Integration Tests with Cypress
• Data Fetching libraries like Axios, React Query, RTK Query etc.
• Should have maintained React Components with Storybook.
• Experience contributing to open-source software will be preferred
• Used various CSS stylings methods like CSS Modules, LESS, SCSS, Tailwind, Styled Components,
• Should understand Git
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated leadership abilities
Work Location: Bangalore
Work Mode: Work from Office
Benefits: Best in the Industry Compensation, Friendly & Flexible Leave Policy, Health Benefits, Certifications
& Courses Reimbursements, Chance to be part of rapidly growing start-up & the next success story, and many more.
UPCRED powers AI-Recommendation on Social Content Creators, helping them discover content monetisation and helping Brands/Businesses explore Influencer Marketing.
The company’s advert platform is powered by artificial intelligence, which is used by businesses for Influencer Discovery, Campaign Management, and Campaign Analytics through UPCRED Pixel Management.
Our technology visions to have one-third of the world's social consumers discover new things through recommendation feeds from their favourite social media creator and which connects advertisers to these audiences to grow their business.
UPCRED Social has long-term partnerships with a variety of digital content creators and has the vision to democratize the social earning for content creators in India.
UPCRED Advert wants to be an all-in-one influencer marketing platform designed to help businesses own their influencer relationships.
The React Developer will own and drive web development—including decisions about tools, technologies, and processes - for UPCRED.
This is an incredible opportunity for anyone interested in being a part of a high-performing, fast team with a massive learning curve. Our team moves fast and develops world-class products by pushing the boundaries of React development. If hired, you will be part of UPCRED's in-house Product & Engineering team.
Develop cross-browser & cross platform supported web applications in React which customers love using.
Work with product, design, backend teams to develop features.
Work on bindings and integrations required with react libraries & REST api's.
Plan, estimate, and delivery your project with minimal supervision.
1 - 5 years of React experience with some hands-on experience with web application development.
Experience with React Ecosystem (React Router, Styled-components, Server-side rendering, Context API, React Hooks) is strongly preferred.
Experience with state management libraries such as Redux or MobX is a huge plus.
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, offline storage, state
Experience with Content/Video-based website.
Understanding of Social Video-based web Architecture
Apply, and let us know your interest?
UPCRED, that's how we grow, fair and transparent!
Note: Candidates who is having a notice period of more than 45 do not apply
We Condé Nast are looking for React Developers who can design, develop, modify, debug
and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design
specifications and closely work with Data engineering, data science, and internal business
strategy teams as well as the CN suite of brands to develop Analytics Platform
● 5+ Years of work experience.
● At least 2 Years of relevant work experience in React
● Experience in developing responsive Web Application Development
● Experience building reusable UI elements including trading grids, dialogs, and screen
● Experience in Version control (Git)
● Demonstrated ability to work with remote team members, meet deadlines and work
in an agile environment
● Excellent communication skills Strongly Recommended:
● Experience with functional reactive programming methods (e.g. RxJS)
● Experience with async programming (e.g. Promises)
● Expert in React Hooks
● D3/other data visualization tools and libraries
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and social
platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made the right move
to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new Data team entirely
dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and visualization. This team helps drive
engagement, fuel process innovation, further content enrichment, and increase market
revenue. The Data team aimed to create a company culture where data was the common
language and facilitate an environment where insights shared in real-time could improve
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London. The team
at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands' digital capabilities and
boost online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups, Data Intelligence, Data
Engineering, Data Science, and Operations (including Product and Marketing Ops, Client
Services) along with Data Strategy and monetization. The teams built capabilities and products
to create data-driven solutions for better audience engagement.
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create diverse
forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and celebrate the
extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable past. We are Condé
Nast, and It Starts Here.
You are a ReactJS / React Native Developer passionate about building world-class mobile and web applications with performant backend and glitch-free experience. You will be part of a team which will be delivering technology that enhances the in-app experience for our users and enables our development team s to build mobile apps easier, faster and more efficient. You will build compelling and engaging applications for Web and Mobile platforms. Employing your experience in latest ReactJS, React Native, HTML / CSS / Flexbox with discipline in collaboration and pair programming. Our clientele majorly comprises of BFSI companies, so experience in Financial Applications and enterprise data security will be a big-plus.
• Contribute to an Agile team to build web and mobile applications, APIs, SDKs and other tools as required
• Collaborate with various teams within Iorta to realize the requirements for the project and
Rapidly deliver iterative solutions
• Provide task plans and follow trends in technology and suggest new approaches to application design and development
• Review and evaluate designs for compliance with development guidelines
•. Implement best practices and methods to improve the development process within the
team and organization
Attitude for getting things done.
Experience building web applications, Single page applications and PWAs.
Experience using CSS pre/post processors.
Experience with build tools like webpack.
Experience in frontend automation using (Grunt/Gulp etc).
Experience using cutting edge front-end technologies (e.g. Service Workers, Web notifications).
Experience with popular frameworks like (React/Vue etc).
Experience using Git.
Experience with Continuous Integration platforms (Jenkins/CircleCI)
Minimum product dev experience of 2+ years in web/mobile startups with expertise in designing and implementing high performance web applications.
- Angular 6
- Java Script
Experiece Required Minimum 4 Years
We are looking for a smart, passionate hands-on engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible to drive innovation in full-stack development of complex web applications, while improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Be familiar with different PHP CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla) and frameworks.
- Be able to unit test the code components; Document the code and the functionality.
- Good to have experience in MySQL/ MariaDB databases.
- Good to have experience working with outside data sources and API’s.
- Have Good Communication skills.
Things you’ll do:
- Update existing components to support changing needs.
- Improve the internal team culture of high-quality software development.
- Cooperate with team members on maintaining existing solutions beyond means of code development.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
What we offer:
- Various challenges ranging from scratch design/architecture to end-user experienced performance.
- Flexible working process, openness to suggestions and a fresh point of view.
- Room for self-improvement and knowledge exchange within the team.
- Close cooperation with Customer Experience Team providing actual feedback on end-user experience.
- Transparent cooperation with business stakeholders.
We are looking for an experienced Front End Architect who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing efficient Front End layers using well known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these applications are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Architecting large scale Enterprise application Front End layers for:
- Maintainability (Modularity, Testability)
- Reusability (ComponentizationCommon Functionality)
- Performance (Caching, Resource Utilization)
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Leading a team of high performing team React JS developers
- Develop user-facing features using ReactJS
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Having Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Strong Proficiency in HTML 5, CSS 3
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, etc.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
10+ years of overall experience with 4+ years of mandatory experience with React JS development
Experience Level: 5 to 8 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Good at Angular 4.X
Good at HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
Aware of Karma tool for testing
Aware of Material Design
Aware of Kendo UI
Good At communication
Aware Agile, JIRA and GIT
Tetrasoft India Pvt Ltd!
Stay home and Stay safe