GMetri - Frontend Developer, Bengaluru
At GMetri, we are passionate about driving business impact through immersive experiences. We partner with change-makers across various industries — from Fortune 500 brands to small disruptors—to help transform the way XR (or eXtended Reality - a blanket term encompassing Virtual / Augmented and Mixed Reality) is used in business, through our unique platform.
Founded in 2017, the company was identified by industry leaders Oculus/Facebook as the top VR/AR/MR tech company in India. We were also recently featured at Facebook F8 in San Jose for our work. GMETRI currently boasts a growing client list comprising of national and global giants like Myntra, BigBasket, Accenture, Cafe Coffee Day, Bosch, Reliance, DXC Technology, Legrand, Zoomcar and Jio among others.
About the Role:
GMetri works with bleeding edge technologies in order to be able to innovate at breakneck speeds. Which means most of the development technologies and standards being adopted by the industry at large have already been used, upgraded or discarded by us, and we have moved on the next upcoming piece in the stack.
The decision to stay bleeding edge isn’t something that is taken lightly - it is a stepping stone in the promise of innovation that helps us service our clients better.
Once you are here, you will
- Get hands on experience with emerging trends and technologies in the field of cloud development, including open source products and contribute to the on-going development of GMetri’s suite of products
- Design, develop, test and deploy features for our VR platform
- Research and find opportunities to utilize web development best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
- Driving the entire GMetri dashboard independently resolving its features/issues and deploying to production bug-free
- Developing and Designing GMetri Analytics and monitoring dashboards
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Min 2+ years experience in software development
- Should be a quick learner, agile with technology, a hacker at heart
- Strong proficiency in ReactJS, Redux
- Well versed with the Unix environment, es6/es7 concepts
- Should have a broad understanding for both frontend and backend technologies and be abreast with the latest trends
- Team Player, Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
Think you're passionate about cutting-edge tech?
Want to push up your learning curve by several notches?
If you're ready, so are we. Apply Now!
Egnyte is seeking talented engineers to join our team in Mumbai or to work remotely elsewhere in India. If you’d like to contribute your skills to the development of a global product with an impressive client base, please reach out!
Egnyte is a product-focused company based in Silicon Valley in California, not a software outsourcing business. We build and maintain our flagship software used by companies like Red Bull and Yamaha. We help businesses navigate the complex world of content and data management. Egnyte provides customers with secure access to 100% of their business files from any device, regardless of where those files physically reside. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity.
Your job will be to make meaningful contributions to two parts of our platform: Egnyte Protect and Egnyte Connect.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn from other Egnyters working in India, the United States, and Poland. Knowledge-sharing is a fundamental part of our culture, and we know how to share knowledge across distributed teams.
We’re building enterprise software for companies of all sizes. It means that every day we’re dealing with a large scale. We build our apps with React, we use SASS and CSS modules for styling, Webpack for bundling, Jest and Enzyme for testing, and Redux with Sagas for state. We do have some older bits of tech in our stack too, like Backbone with Marionette, but we’re actively working on removing them from our codebase.
Since our app is fairly complex, we care about writing a fair amount of tests for it. We have thousands of unit and functional tests and this number is getting bigger. We are aiming to move to continuous delivery when our coverage is satisfactory. Our app is used by thousands of people every day—it’s a tool for them to do their job which is why we care a lot about not having any regressions in the app.
As engineers, we have strong product ownership. It means we are part of product development from early designs to deployment and monitoring. This allows us to have a deep conversation with Design and Product teams about not only how we build things but also what we build.
What You’ll Do will include
- Developing system components throughout the whole product lifecycle. Your task will be to build user interfaces that are usable and informative. In order to do that, you’ll need to combine and process data from different parts of the system. Building a scalable and maintainable product used by over 350 thousand users every day
- Influencing the development strategy and technologies of a global product deployed on hundreds of servers around the world
- Supporting other team members to help them fulfill their potential
- Leading and owning projects end to end, from design to deployment
- Collaborating with other frontend developers to design, architect, implement, and build a frontend project
- Being part of a professional team collaborating with QA and backend developers
- Cooperating closely with UX designers and product owners to bring state-of-the-art frontend experience of a product.
- Coming up with your own ideas for product enhancement and productivity boosts
- Hands-on experience designing and developing highly scalable applications from both functional and performance perspective
- Expert knowledge of ES6+, HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with React ecosystem (our stack is based on React, Redux, Webpack)
- Practical experience with TDD
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Adaptability in a dynamic environment
- Practical experience with unit testing and end-to-end automation
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
• Minimum 4+ years relevant experience in application development and React JS.
• Knowledge of React hooks such that use Context, use Reducer, use Effect.
• Knowledge of React props and state management (both functional and class component)
• Strong understanding of Error boundary concept of react.
• Work experience with any react based UI library or Redux is preferable
• Experience in building cross-browser layouts with CSS and HTML
Roles and Responsibilities : Angular UI Development
Desired Candidate Profile : Overall 5+ years of experience covering the areas as listed below :
- Ability to understand the customer requirements and accordingly work on business driven UI.
- Excellent hands-on experience in UI framework like angular latest version 6/7/8/9 .
- Expertise in designing responsive web applications.
- Experience on jQuery, React, Node.js will be a plus point.
- Experience using REST API's.
- Experience in designing Mock-ups using any tool like Mock flow.
- Experience with version control repositories such as Git/Bitbucket.
About the organization
Sociometrik is a geospatial data intelligence start-up based out of New Delhi, India - founded in 2019 with the mission of redefining data-backed executive decision making. We measure and quantify physical earth, built structures and human activity using multi-channel data sources like satellite imagery, smartphone mobility, web records and administrative data to power alternative data-based decision support systems for our clients.
Responsibilities And Duties
● Write effective, scalable and reusable code
● Participate in system design and architecture discussions
● Collaborate with Product Owner to identify optimal ways to implement new features & product enhancements.
● Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
● Create UI mock-ups and transform them into quality product features consistent with the Product Owner’s vision.
Frontend Web Developer
● Minimum 1 year of work experience as a frontend engineer.
● Minimum 1 year of Vue, React or Angular experience (Preferably React).
● Must have Experience working in a Typescript codebase.
● Experience with Leaflet.JS, Google Maps API, or Geospatial projects are a "Nice to Have".
● Exposure to deck.gl is “Good to Have”.
● Must have Experience collaborating in a team environment.
● An analytical bent of mind
● Good time management skills
● Curiosity for learning
● Creative vision
● Team spirit and good problem-solving skills
Frontend Developer (ReactJS)
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend engineer with ReactJS development experience to join our team.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Write meaningful test cases for frontend &
- Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
- Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
- At least 5 yrs of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
- Expertise in programming using Python/ReactJS or similar scripting languages
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
- Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
Work From Home
We are looking for an experienced Frontend developer to join our team! As a Frontend developer, you will be responsible for building a modern SAAS application used by large organizations.
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.
Skyber is a fintech based in Mumbai, India and is building a connected commerce platform and disruptive Enterprise SaaS with the fundamental of digitalising, unifying and streamlining businesses processes and transactions.
At Skyber, we are obsessed with our vision to create an ecosystem for Micro, Small, and Medium-sized Business Owners & freelancers of Bharat where we provide them with a procurements to payments & enquiry to invoicing platform. Skyber was born out of the need to bring back the focus on these business owners, to empower them so that they can ride along with the technology wave and adopt the phigital way.
To build such a community we require people with the same vision who are working towards making this dream possible for us and for all these business owners.
Being a part of Skyber is like being a part of a Sports team. Where we back each other. We know each other's strengths and weaknesses and work towards becoming better individuals and humans while working towards achieving this Dream together.
At Skyber, we believe that responsibility backed by right culture and ambitions backed by ability can move mountains. Thus, people don't get hired by us, but invited to join the cult. ⚡
Our flagship platform - Baazaar(https://baazaar.io) is live on Play Store and iOS App Store 🚀
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.j & Next.JS
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with React.JS
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Here’s what you will get if you work with us :
- Working with a young & dynamic team that constantly tests your thinking and beliefs.
- No specific work timings. We believe that your work should speak for you and not the time.
- Constant amusement by Dot (Warning: Apply only if you like dogs) 🐶
- Occasional doses of Yummy Home Cooked food😋
- Homelike Work Environment (We also have a bed if you need to sleep - even though we think you wont get any)
If you like what we are doing, and possess the right skillsets and are willing to learn then what are you waiting for? Apply
FirstFiling is a FinTech startup that is managed, operated, and driven by Chartered Accountants, Company secretaries, IT engineers, and Lawyers. We provide registration and financial compliance services to businesses and individuals across India.
Our aim is to simplify the lives of people by helping individuals and businesses with mandatory compliances, filings, and statutory requirements while promoting financial literacy among the masses.
Role: UI/UX Developer (1 opening)
Job Location: Jaipur (Full-time, work from office)
The candidate must have experience in the following technologies (the more the better):
Frameworks - ReactJS, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Capable of building UI from wireframes
- Able to clone/layout experience with provided toolset and design
- Ability to reuse components
- Proven experience in working with Git and Github
- Familiarity with MVC (Model-View-Controller) design patterns
- Understanding of OOP concepts
Furthermore, the candidate must have built or published any web app or project through which they can demonstrate their experience and knowledge of the aforementioned technologies and requirements.
● Determining the structure and design of web pages.
● Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
● Developing features to enhance the user experience.
● Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
● Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
● Building reusable code for future use.
● Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
● Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
● Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
**Front End Developer Requirements:**
● Degree in Computer Science or related field.
● Understanding of key design principles.
● Understanding of server-side CSS.
● Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
● Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
● Understanding of SEO principles.
● Good problem-solving skills.
● Excellent verbal communication skills.
● Good interpersonal skills.