Developed in formal collaboration with the University of Cambridge in May 2000 HeyMath! is an Ed-Tech company whose mission is to Raise the Game in Maths for school systems around the world. We do this using technology to deliver engaging teaching methodologies and personalised learning paths for students. HeyMath! has been successfully adopted by CBSE schools since 2004 with positive outcomes for the entire ecosystem.
Check us out at www.heymath.com
We plan to work mainly from home in 2022 and the virtual office atmosphere is collegiate, informal and friendly, with small high-impact teams making a difference to customers.
What we are looking for:
Have at least one well-performing mobile application project to be shared and/or commercial experience in mobile development
Have knowledge on building beautiful UIs Familiar with networking and third party packages,
Have experience using APIs to integrate mobile applications with server-side systems Have experience with reactive programming or willingness to learn it,
Have basic knowledge about BLoC/Cubit
Have knowledge of Dart,
Familiar with continuous integration tools
Familiar with code version control like git
Familiar with modern software development practices and tools
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Urgent Hiring !!!
We are looking for Flutter Developer,
1+ years of experience in developing native and cross-platform mobile applications
Experience in one of the programming languages: (Java and Kotlin (Android) Swift and Objective-C (iOS))
React Native (hybrid development)
Knowledge of Flutter SDK, Getex, Provider, Android Studio and IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code,
SQLite, MySQL, and PostgreSQL databases
Experience with Git and Jira
Familiarity with Agile development approaches
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Location: Surat (onsite & fulltime)
Requirements / Experience:
- Min 4 Years of Experience
- Familiarity with API Development (REST, Web API, WCF, SOAP)
- Experience with full-lifecycle design, development, and testing of critical business applications
- Good problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Reliable, highly motivated, with a positive attitude
- Experience with MsSQL, MariaDB
- Interact with the Project Managers / Leads / Clients
- Understand the requirements and provide estimates for the planned tasks
- Deliver best quality work without bugs in the estimated time frame
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and release new features
- Help the team to identify and correct bottlenecks, fix bugs
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience / strong knowledge in both iOS & Android Mobile Application technologies
- Proficient in SwiftUI, Swift, Xcode, Java, Kotlin and Android Studio, Flutter, React Native
- Experience with version control: Maven, Gradle, Git, Cocopods
- Experience in application submission/provisioning process
- Experience in performance and memory tuning
- Good understanding of computer science concepts, design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- Experience/knowledge in any of the Back-End technologies
- Hybrid WFH policy
- Annual company retreat
- Team lunch
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality of the application
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
- Hands-on experience in using RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing micro-services architecture and containers
- Object-oriented analysis, UML, and design using common design patterns.
- Hands-on experience in the development IDE Android Studio, Android SDK, Firebase Test Lab
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
- Experience using GitHub or a similar environment
- Experience with Agile development is a plus
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- A track record of delivering successful complex consumer product apps (finance apps, e-commerce apps)
- Critical thinker
- Knoweldge on Adobe XD/ Figma/ Sketch
- knowledge on GetX will be plus
125 Crore (1.25billion) Indians are denied access to Formal Credit. Contrarily, Indians have 23000 tonnes of gold in their homes, its worth approximately 110 Lakh Crores ($1.4Trillion). Over 70% of this gold is in Rural India, which is also the most underbanked. Yellow Metal was founded in Nov 2019 with the purpose to transform the way people use their household gold. We believe we can monetize this gold mine for rural India to make their lives better.
The first step in this direction is to enable Rural India with a simple gold loan in 30 mins at their doorstep.
Technology is at the core of building a simple, efficient, and effective consumer experience that will help build trust. We're looking for high-energy people capable of becoming founding members of a startup and those who want to raise the bar of performance and productivity.
- You can develop cross-platform mobile applications in Flutter
- You can work in close conjunction with product, design, backend, and QA teams to develop features
- You can suggest and follow best practices and coding standards
- You can plan, estimate, and own the deliveries of your project
- 2+ years of experience and a track record in building mobile Apps. (Android or iOS. Both are a huge plus).
- 2+ years of experience in Flutter & PHP.
- Expertise in working with different state management approaches.
- Expertise in performance tuning of Flutter Apps.
- Bonus point: Track record of building an application from scratch and scaling it.
Why Join Us
- We are working on a problem that has an impact to the root level of the country
- Remote First
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Up-skilling Budget
- Equity for all
We are looking for passionate engineers and developers who are excited to be part of this mission and wanting to prove themselves and ready to take up the challenge to enhance the social world experience.
⦁ Develop our mobile app using Google's Flutter development framework with modular approach and clean code.
⦁ Write efficient Dart code.
⦁ Integrate API.
⦁ Brainstorm the ideas about new features with the team.
⦁ Closely work with the team to bring out cutting edge mobile experience.
⦁ Maintain source code using Git.
⦁ Focus on understanding customers' requirements and translating those needs from product specifications into functional, production-ready code.
⦁ Deep knowledge and Experience in Flutter and Dart (At Least an year).
⦁ Experience building and deploying a moderately complex Flutter app.
⦁ Knowledge of State Management Patterns(Bloc or Provider).
⦁ Familiarity with Design systems.
⦁ Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
⦁ Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms.
⦁ Strong understanding of Dart, its quirks, and workarounds.
⦁ Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
⦁ Knowledge of advanced Flutter Concepts like factory constructor, spread operators.
⦁ Proficient understanding of cross-platform compatibility.
⦁ Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
⦁ Good understanding of UI rendering behavior and performance.
⦁ Experience in creating animations in Flutter.
⦁ Knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries.
Good to have:
⦁ Experience of programming in Android and iOS is a big plus.
⦁ Experience in publishing Flutter apps on the Play Store and Apple App Store is a plus.
⦁ Data Modelling and Knowledge of Domain Driven Design is good to have.
Are you ready for the challenge?
Let's grow together!
- Design and build applications using Flutter, targeting UI and mobile applications
- Create well designed, testable, efficient and reusable code
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Ensure the timely and quality deliverable.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Mobile/UI/cross platform development experience and familiarity with hybrid mobile architecture
- 1+year of Flutter development experience
- Experience in handling user-friendly UI based on requirements in Flutter
- Experience in implementing Design patterns and state management concepts
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end service
- Experience with the application submission / provisioning process
- Experience with version control
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Experience on Social integration using SDK's like Facebook, Google+,Twitter,e
Education Qualification: UG or PG
Experience: 6 Months to 2 years
Job Location: Madurai
Tech @ Omuni, Arvind Internet:
● Our architecture is powered by 50+ microservices, all built on open-source stack
● Our systems process 1+ billion inventory updates a month
● We have best in class integration patterns for fault tolerance and resilience
● We design systems for SaaS offerings, we build for cloud and different form factor
● We have the coolest apps in fashion commerce by combining in-store and digital experiences
● We work on some complex programs involving integrating with disparate external systems
About the role:
Roles & Responsibilities
● Understand functional requirement, design and code
● Preparing high level design(HLD) and low level design(LLD) document
● Adhering to best practices, maintain quality of code and perform unit testing
● Coordinate with other stakeholders to deliver functionality
● Code checkin and code review for peers
● Performance monitoring of application using Firebase and other APM tools, performance tuning
using IDE tools
● Using CI/CD tools to push build to Testflight or other test environments
● Troubleshoot high priority issues
● Mentor junior resources
● Participate in sprint planning and scrum standup calls.
Ideal Candidate profile:
● Understanding of design patterns and MVVM, MVP architectures
● Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
● Proficient with Swift and Swift UI
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back - end services
● Strong knowledge of iOS to build apps for different form factors
● Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift code
● Help maintain code quality and performance monitoring
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, CI/CD tools
● Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
● Familiarity with apple push notifications
● Should be able to work in agile environment
● 3-5 year experience in IT with minimum 3 years in iOS app development, Flutter and Dart knowledge
would be great to have
● BTech in CS or any other stream
Building products at BiCSoM is about turning dreams and ideas into lovable technology and design solutions. As a mindful member of the BiCSoM team you will create rule-breaking mobile applications and websites using Flutter and Dart, BLOC pattern and Redux. Large number of people across the globe use our products everyday, we take pride in wearing ‘Made with love in India’ on our sleeves.
What are we looking for?
- We expect you to have your domain knowledge of Flutter, Dart, Room or Realm DB, BLOC pattern based development, Redux and RX Dart
- There are few skills which you need to have from get-go:
- You are a problem solver, polite and someone who values team members and customers
- You respect time and understand, lost time never comes back
- You have the ability to explain your algorithms and solutions and understand how to ask questions with respect to mobile app development and web development scenarios
- You are a smart and energetic talent from engineering and computer science background
- Based on the situations you can contribute individually or work with team and make work productive and fun
- In terms of day to day work, for 2 years you should have done the following:
- At least 2 to 3 live projects in Flutter or Native Android or iOS
- Thorough understanding of Dart programming for mobile application development
- Writing frontend code with SOLID principle
- Unit testing of your code with Travis CLI
- Collaborative development with BitBucket or GIT and handling of code merge conflicts
- Documenting frontend code
- Knowledge of Android native and iOS native is a plus
- Proficient in Linux, and understanding of Ubuntu OS
- Knowledge on Firebase or Firestore is a plus
- Work location: Bengaluru city and Remote
- Working days - 6 days a week
Welcome to BiCSoM careers:
BiCSoM Technologies Private Limited is committed to breakthrough innovation and success for its team members. From our mindful culture of compassion and wisdom to passionate customer success philosophy, this is one awesome place to work! So come and experience what it takes to build digital products which are loved by millions of users across the globe. You will find speed, agility, fun and supportive culture where we are responsible for each other’s success.
- BiCSoM is a registered startup under the Startup India initiative of Government of India and a DIPP registered MSME
- BiCSoM was recognized as one of the top AR/VR startups in India in 2018 in DCB Bank innovation carnival
theAsianparent is a reproductive health-tech company that reaches out to 30 million mothers every month through our parenting website and app. Our vision is to improve the overall health of pregnant women, mothers and families in South East Asia by helping them navigate their most important moments with data-driven solutions and information in the form of content, community and physical products.
Headquartered in Singapore, theAsianparent has offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong and Nigeria. Our investors include Fosun, JD.com,Vertex Ventures and others.
We are looking for a Backend Engineers with 4+ years of experience to join our team. This is unique opportunity for a driven and insightful quality analyst to join the leading growth-stage start up in the most meaningful segment of the economy(parents) in the core market of Singapore. This is arole where careers are made, if you are upto the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams
JD for Flutter developer
About the Role :
Creating cost-effective and efficient applications with perfectly crafted, creative and leading-edge flutter app development solutions for customers. You will be working with a fantastic development team, who will be your peers and friends working towards our technological vision and strategy
- Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter.
- Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into readable state
What are we looking for:
- Good knowledge about Dart
- Well versed with translating wireframes/designs into UI using Widgets,
- Material Components(For android) and Cupertino components(for iOS).
- Managing layouts, gestures, animations and lifecycle states of widgets.
- Advanced UI concepts like Silvers.
- App state management and various approaches for the same like Provider, Redux,BloC/Rx,MobX
- Handling networking with HTTP in client-server architecture.
- Experience with integrating and using analytics tools like Firebase.
- Handling Native Android and IOS views in Flutter app.
- Adding Flutter to existing Android and iOS apps.
- Debugging, performance measurement/tracking of flutter app
What can you expect :
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow in your career with a market leader with
- Ambitious growth plans.
- Opportunities to learn about and work in different areas of content creation and management and become a well-rounded digital media content professional.
- Dynamic and supportive work culture.
- A passionate team of people working tirelessly to help women across South East Asia and beyond.
Please send your CV together with the following information:
- Notice Period
- Last Drawn Salary
- Expected Salary
- Nationality/ Visa Requirement