- Writing clear, maintainable and testable code.
- Experience with Git
- Experience in Cross-platform mobile app development using Flutter. Prior experience developing with Flutter is a plus.
- Experience developing with Dart, whether with Flutter and/or for the web, is required.
- Additionally, deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps is desired.
- Expertise in Android development is preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years full-time mobile development experience (Android or iOS or cross-platform).
- Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for android.
- Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strong zest for continuous improvement.
- E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.
- Experience launching and managing Production mobile apps.
- Experience authoring, testing, and deploying code mission-critical applications.
- Debugging mobile apps using simulators and related tooling.
- Developing and releasing complex, data-driven map based apps using Native as the primary application framework.
- Persisting data for offline-first apps using flutter Developing reusable UI Components or libraries.
- Networking and integrating third-party APIs using Flutter.
- Experience developing integrations with common APIs (e.g., Firebase, Twitter, Instagram, Stripe, Youtube, Google etc.)
- Knowledge of Data Structure and Algorithms.
- Knowledge of OOPs principles.
- Working understanding of Relational NoSQL Databases
- Mindset to take up project individually.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
About BCFD Technologies Pvt Ltd
● We provide a platform for you to grow exponentially along with the organisation.
● Grow with a team having strong foundations in software engineering practices.
● First-hand experience with a wide range of technologies that work at scale.
● Your role is not just subjected to coding , you will be involved in the end to end product phase
from ideation to the product going live.
● Our focus is not from which tier 1 college you come from rather it is the skills/competencies you
have and the progression you have shown in your career graph.
● Learn in an environment passionate about knowledge-sharing.
● Have a pivotal role in the transformation of our engineering culture.
● Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the user experience.
● Design components by translating product requirements, break down projects into tasks and
provide accurate estimates. Build scalable and reliable technology solutions at a rapid pace.
● Prototype new and redesign features.
● A focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively.
● Strong coding abilities and experience with Dart.
● Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
● A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done.
● Understanding of object-oriented software development.
● Prior experience in working with social apps is a plus.
● Experience in working with machine learning applications, hardware features is a plus.
● Prior product building experience or from a startup background would be a plus.
Experience on Kotlin Server ( Programming ).
React Native - Android Dev.
A Product based company is looking out for software engineers in the following categories.
If your profile matches any of the skills&experience categories and you are looking for a change, Salary won't be a constraint for the right candidate
Category : 0 to 2 years of experience in mobile applications development for android or iOs platforms.
This role involves remote work and we are open to both full time and part time work. It requires a basic commitment of 20 hours per week
Sr. Android Developer
It is a digital consultancy that partners with the world's leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers. It is a digital engagement provider for more than 200 of the world’s leading brands. We are a collective of consultants, designers, developers, cloud advisors, and data scientists - spread across 3 continents and 9 offices - who create compelling digital experiences to help clients show they care to the people who matter most - their consumers, patients, and employees.
We are seeking a Senior Android Developer with demonstrated experience designing and implementing enterprise scale mobile solutions. The ideal candidate will bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills to create native applications for mobile devices.
- Design and develop native mobile applications for Android
- Integrate mobile apps with RESTful web services
- Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects and other Developers to build enterprise mobile solutions
- Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience developing applications software
- Excellent working knowledge of an objective oriented language (Java, C++, Objective-C, C#, or similar) - including 2+ years Java
- Android, Android Jetpack, Kotlin, Java, coroutines, MVVM, MVP, Pro-Guard, test cases, unit cases, Agile, Git, App Security
- Demonstrated expertise with the Android SDK
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems.
- Good understanding of software development best practices
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and proper Git Flow
- Must reference at least one application you developed that is available today.
- Knowledge of Hybrid technologies like : ReactNative, Ionic will be plus point.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive, find solutions and meet deadlines
- A good sense of humor and a passion for technology
We're backed by Techstars and top-notch VCs from Silicon Valley and India.
We're headquartered in the US with a fully owned subsidiary in India.
Currently, we’re looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Engineer to join our team. You will play a critical role in leading our mobile initiatives starting from designing, developing, and implementing software programs for smartphones and other mobile devices.
You will be responsible for:
1. Creating specifications and detailed plans, write code, oversee testing and debugging, and play an active role in the rollout and launch of our iOS SDK
2. Use data-driven insights to guide the development of programs and apps that fill a user need
3. Work in close collaboration with other engineers, designers, R&D, analysts, and other team members.
4. Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
5. Mentor junior developers, lead the implementation of features, work cross-functionally to unblock your team
1. 2+ years of experience developing iOS Apps or SDKs
2. Proficiency with swift, swift UI and UI Kit is required, and experience with automated testing tools on a mobile platform is helpful.
3. History of delivering products/systems through their full life cycle, from idea conception, technical planning, implementation, launch, measurement, and maintenance/iteration.
Good to Have
Experience in SDK development for Android platform using Kotlin/Java
Experience in SDK development for iOS platform using Swift
Experience in Managing/Mentoring 2+ mobile developers.
• Design And Build Applications
• Ensure The Performance, Quality, And Responsiveness Of Applications
• Collaborate With A Team To Define, Design, And Ship New Features
• Identify And Correct Bottlenecks And Fix Bugs
• Help Maintain Code Quality, Organisation, And Automatisation
What You Need
• Expertise With Flutter.
• Experience Of Connecting Backend With Frontend
• Familiarity With RESTful APIs To Connect Android Applications To Back-End Services.
• Integration Of Payment Gateway.
• Deployment of App on Play Store.
• Understanding Design Principles And Interface Guidelines
• Get-Things-Done Attitude, And Empathy
• Strong Sense Of Ownership, Drive And An Obsessive Attention To Detail.
• Comfortable With Iterative Development Practices And Code Reviews
• Previous Experience As Part Of A Product Oriented Team Is A Plus
i-Lanam was established in the year of 2020 with an insight to provide a
competitive approach towards application development to deliver the best quality applications at the cheapest of the prices. Looking at the need to have a company that can understand the ownership of the application output some quality developers came together to established this company.
Whatever be the size, complexity or requirement of your mobile application,
i-Lanam Technologies is a one-step solution in developing the finest Android,
iOS, React Native, PHP Application.
- iPhone Application Development
- Android Application Development
- Web Development
- UI/UX Design
- IT Market Solution
- IOT (Internet of Things)
182 Central Ave, 3, London, Ontario N6A 1M7, CA
417 SHIVALIK SHILP Iscon Cross Road, 4th Floor, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015,IN
- 2 Year’s proficient experience with Kotlin
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK & Android NDK, with ease
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience publishing a high-quality android application to the Google Play Store
- FFMPEG(Build own library)
- GL-transition with FFmpeg
- GpuImage & Basic about OpenGL(glsl)
- Strong knowledge of Bitmap related operations
- Gesture related operations
- Good knowledge about memory management
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research new applications concept, design, development for apps like Photo-Video making
- Train juniors for new and redesign features of mobile apps, manage their queries
- Coordinating with team members across the organization for efficient work progress
- Ensure applications are properly integrated with Android APIs
- Communicate thoroughly with the back-end department to help build a best-practice RESTful API
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to manage expectations
- Should be able to work as an independent contributor and also lead the team of junior Java/Android
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related fields
- Hands on experience in native iOS development for at least 3 years.
- Hands on experience in React, React Native, Redux, ES7, Axios, ECMAScript (OOJS) and JSX, Native bridging & HTML5.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Excellent HTML, CSS knowledge.
- Hands-on Redux/Flux Architecture.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid apps is an added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time