Swiggy is India’s largest food ordering and delivery platform. With a vision of Changing the Way India Eats, the company has more than 25,000 active restaurants partners across eleven cities in the country. Swiggy’s innovative technology, large and nimble delivery service, and customer focus enable a host of benefits including lightning fast deliveries, live order tracking, no restrictions on minimum order amounts, and strong customer support.
Our primary focus is on customer experience thereby making our engagement metrics pretty uncanny for this industry. If you're crazy about solving problems that you face as a customer, come join us on this amazing ride!
Safety Connect is a leading company in the domain of enterprise field force safety.
We are looking for a Flutter developer to join our team. Developer will be responsible for Flutter development for a Product. Primary focus will be on understanding the product flow and making App UI with API integration. App development will be done for both Android and iOS platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
Must have work experience with Flutter SDK and Dart programming language
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Strong debugging, aptitude and problem solving skills.
Strong communication and team collaboration skills.
Knowledge on Firebase or Firestore is a plus.
Collaborate closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Familiarity with push notifications
Familiarity with IOS and Android integrations with Flutter.
Experience using GitHub or similar environment
Complete understanding of SDLC
Knowledge and understanding of Design-Patterns and Data Structures.
Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
1-2 years of experience as a flutter developer in SaaS/B2B.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required in computer science or information technology.
Have you ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, bring the idea on a paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
We are looking for an IT Admin - Device and Cloud Security to join one of our engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad or Work Remotely.
What would you be doing?
We are growing fast. More than 50% of our workforce will be working remotely. All of these engineers will have company-provided assets and will have access to all the different cloud services and SAAS products we use.
You will have to -
- Set up and maintain Endpoint Management System (aka MDM) to secure all company assets including enforcing drive encryption, strong password policy, ability to remote data wipe, location tracking, firewall management, etc.
- Set up and maintain a VPN server.
- Manage access and the cost for our Public Cloud accounts - AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Manage access and the cost for various SAAS products the company uses like Google Workspace (GSutie), Slack, Github, Jenkins, Sentry, Notion, etc.
- Ensure various information security protocols are set up to protect code repositories on Github, documents on Google Drive from unauthorized access, and data in the cloud
- Ensure smooth and swift employee onboarding and employee exits.
4+ years of experience in a similar role. A cloud certification is preferred though not mandatory.
- Hands-on experience in setting and running an MDM/Endpoint manager.
- Hands-on experience in managing access controls cloud environments like IAM in AWS.
- Hands-on experience in setting and running VPN
- Demonstrated experience in drafting and enforcing data security policies.
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world - we do a lot of Slack, Zoom, and Google Meet.
- Good proficiency in the English language
- Good attention to detail
- An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goals setting and improving on productivity metrics
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 70+ geeks.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech-stack - we are into solving problems.
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
About RaRa Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India
Future of eCommerce Logistics.Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia
Revolutionising delivery as an experience
Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technolog
About the Role:
- Developing database solutions by designing proposed system solutions defining physical structure and functional capabilities.
- Determining database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming.
- Under limited supervision, analyzes, designs create, and implement database solutions including logical and physical databases, schemas, access methods, device allocations, validation checks, and security.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A professional attitude with the ability to prioritize work, multi-task, flex between changing priorities, and strong time management is critical in our rapidly changing environment.
- Good Understanding of MYSQL architecture, MySQL installation, and configuration.
- Query Optimisation, Performing load tests, Capacity planning.
- Expertise in all MYSQL DBA Day to Day Activities.
- Experience in Upgrades.
- MySQL High Availability options.
- MySQL Replication knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Scripting knowledge.
- MySQL Monitoring Tools like MEM, Monyog, Icinga will be an advantage.
- Postgres knowledge.
- Being able to think beyond the obvious in the face to face with production issues
- Experience 4 - 8 years
- Key Skills for Software Developer C++, Linux :
- - Looking only for candidates who can join immediately or max 10 day
- - should be able to work independently with no handholding
- - the ability to work with C/C++ code on Windows/Linux platforms
- - Database knowledge of MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL/MariaDB, ideally other ones too: Saphana, Teradata, Postgres.
- - Ability to work on their own fixing defects
- - should be able to understand secure coding practices
- - should have the Ability to work independently and with the team across different time zones
Job Description :
Only Female candidates are eligible
Age: Around 30 years.
Minimum 6 months to 1 year of experience in the related field is essential.
Having good exposure over Ms-Office.
Need administrative and organizational abilities.
Need to have excellent written and oral communication in English.
Intercultural sensitivity and multitasking capacity.
Readiness to take initiative and to solve problems.
Sociable, self-motivated and initiative taker.